The MrEnter Wiki Improvement Thread 2.0: A New Beginning -

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
That actually might be my fault because on the old wiki I linked the users to the new one on the mainpage. I bet it's NZDROW, but I could be wrong.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
Good luck with the wiki guys. Just ignore NZ. NZ is just a name without a person.

Also @cheersfromquesnel , I am really surprised how interested you are in all this. You never even knew who Mr Enter was until this past week. I have read all your tumblr posts and this sudden surge of interest in you is a dramatic reversal. I guess some people really cannot hide from themselves, huh. Also for someone who is already 19, why lie about your age and make yourself 29? You really are a fascinating fellow.

cheersfromquesnel

Ųl dambit teiya ara, ųl miura biyutenasi.
kiwifarms.net
Good luck with the wiki guys. Just ignore NZ. NZ is just a name without a person.

Also @cheersfromquesnel , I am really surprised how interested you are in all this. You never even knew who Mr Enter was until this past week. I have read all your tumblr posts and this sudden surge of interest in you is a dramatic reversal. I guess some people really cannot hide from themselves, huh. Also for someone who is already 19, why lie about your age and make yourself 29. You really are a fascinating fellow.
After awhile of fucking with them, Tumblr otherkin get pretty damn boring, and in any case the lot of the particularly stupid ones I've heard of changed their URLs because of me or have apparently quit the internet for lyf.

Also, I punch in random shit for ages as a general rule of thumb for privacy reasons. I take no chances.

On the topic of the wiki, here's an interesting byproduct of the vandalism.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if that was NZ, and whether or not it was, it's kind of hard to ignore when they spam "Aiśa Rūkha Aiśa Rūkha" and make a ton of redirects onto every single page.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if that was NZ, and whether or not it was, it's kind of hard to ignore when they spam "Aiśa Rūkha Aiśa Rūkha" and make a ton of redirects onto every single page.
You have backups to restore, right? Also a good rule to have is to make a copy of everything you are going to insert, even the script, saved in a word processor.

That way if this happens again, you can just delete the garbage and restore it quickly. Another option also may be to lock pages that get vandalized often and only allow an admin to edit them.

Another option is the honeypot scenario. Create pages that the vandal will leave a trail and force them to keep acting. The idea is to use the least amount of effort while making them have to go through the process again. It will make them spend time while you keep inserting pages and locking them out.

Also @cheersfromquesnel , you seem to have some experience with wiki's. I like how your syntax has grown up with your age here. You seem quite smart.

cheersfromquesnel

Ųl dambit teiya ara, ųl miura biyutenasi.
kiwifarms.net
Double post: de-bot everybody, because currently it shows nobody's edits which is really weird and annoying. Also it makes everything look dead and that's not good for a wiki.

EDIT: And stop mass-protecting everyting at the Admin level, dudes. You only need autoconfirmed users to deter most potential wandals and trolls.

Last edited:

Skysora

kiwifarms.net
Okay, by now, most pages are only editable by auto-confirmed users, every admin is no longer under bot and the vandalism should be completely undone.

• Informative
Reactions: Simplicity111

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, but we need to remove most references to Jamtoonz and CartoonFreak666. Jamtoonz should warrant a page merged with the other Mystery-Shack users, but other than that he doesn't have much significance. He's an Enterbot now anyways. CartoonFreak666 is just an attention whore who has no significance in the Entersphere.

• Disagree

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, but we need to remove most references to Jamtoonz and CartoonFreak666. Jamtoonz should warrant a page merged with the other Mystery-Shack users, but other than that he doesn't have much significance. He's an Enterbot now anyways. CartoonFreak666 is just an attention whore who has no significance in the Entersphere.
Cartoonfreak666 was the one who created MrEnter's ED page, so I say he's significant. But it's your call.

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
Stan? Where did you hear he's an Enterbot now?

Anyway, I switched from the computer to my mobile phone and now I'm having trouble logging in again. I believe it might be an issue with the site?

Skysora

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know how to make navigation bars? I can't seem to add Mr.Enter and Nayolfa's sidebars in correctly for some reason.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino