The MrEnter Wiki Improvement Thread 2.0: A New Beginning -

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
Good luck with the wiki guys. Just ignore NZ. NZ is just a name without a person.

Also @cheersfromquesnel , I am really surprised how interested you are in all this. You never even knew who Mr Enter was until this past week. I have read all your tumblr posts and this sudden surge of interest in you is a dramatic reversal. I guess some people really cannot hide from themselves, huh. Also for someone who is already 19, why lie about your age and make yourself 29? You really are a fascinating fellow.

cheersfromquesnel

Ųl dambit teiya ara, ųl miura biyutenasi.
kiwifarms.net
Good luck with the wiki guys. Just ignore NZ. NZ is just a name without a person.

Also @cheersfromquesnel , I am really surprised how interested you are in all this. You never even knew who Mr Enter was until this past week. I have read all your tumblr posts and this sudden surge of interest in you is a dramatic reversal. I guess some people really cannot hide from themselves, huh. Also for someone who is already 19, why lie about your age and make yourself 29. You really are a fascinating fellow.
After awhile of fucking with them, Tumblr otherkin get pretty damn boring, and in any case the lot of the particularly stupid ones I've heard of changed their URLs because of me or have apparently quit the internet for lyf.

Also, I punch in random shit for ages as a general rule of thumb for privacy reasons. I take no chances.

On the topic of the wiki, here's an interesting byproduct of the vandalism.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if that was NZ, and whether or not it was, it's kind of hard to ignore when they spam "Aiśa Rūkha Aiśa Rūkha" and make a ton of redirects onto every single page.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if that was NZ, and whether or not it was, it's kind of hard to ignore when they spam "Aiśa Rūkha Aiśa Rūkha" and make a ton of redirects onto every single page.
You have backups to restore, right? Also a good rule to have is to make a copy of everything you are going to insert, even the script, saved in a word processor.

That way if this happens again, you can just delete the garbage and restore it quickly. Another option also may be to lock pages that get vandalized often and only allow an admin to edit them.

Another option is the honeypot scenario. Create pages that the vandal will leave a trail and force them to keep acting. The idea is to use the least amount of effort while making them have to go through the process again. It will make them spend time while you keep inserting pages and locking them out.

Also @cheersfromquesnel , you seem to have some experience with wiki's. I like how your syntax has grown up with your age here. You seem quite smart.

cheersfromquesnel

Ųl dambit teiya ara, ųl miura biyutenasi.
kiwifarms.net
Also @cheersfromquesnel , you seem to have some experience with wiki's. I like how your syntax has grown up with your age here. You seem quite smart.
I don't see any changes in syntax, but alright.

Double post: de-bot everybody, because currently it shows nobody's edits which is really weird and annoying. Also it makes everything look dead and that's not good for a wiki.

EDIT: And stop mass-protecting everyting at the Admin level, dudes. You only need autoconfirmed users to deter most potential wandals and trolls.

Skysora

kiwifarms.net
Okay, by now, most pages are only editable by auto-confirmed users, every admin is no longer under bot and the vandalism should be completely undone.

• Informative
Reactions: Simplicity111

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, but we need to remove most references to Jamtoonz and CartoonFreak666. Jamtoonz should warrant a page merged with the other Mystery-Shack users, but other than that he doesn't have much significance. He's an Enterbot now anyways. CartoonFreak666 is just an attention whore who has no significance in the Entersphere.

• Disagree

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, but we need to remove most references to Jamtoonz and CartoonFreak666. Jamtoonz should warrant a page merged with the other Mystery-Shack users, but other than that he doesn't have much significance. He's an Enterbot now anyways. CartoonFreak666 is just an attention whore who has no significance in the Entersphere.
Cartoonfreak666 was the one who created MrEnter's ED page, so I say he's significant. But it's your call.

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
Stan? Where did you hear he's an Enterbot now?

Anyway, I switched from the computer to my mobile phone and now I'm having trouble logging in again. I believe it might be an issue with the site?

Skysora

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know how to make navigation bars? I can't seem to add Mr.Enter and Nayolfa's sidebars in correctly for some reason.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Cartoonfreak666 was the one who created MrEnter's ED page, so I say he's significant. But it's your call.
Yeah he created the page, but beyond that, no one really knows who he is, and he hasn't pissed off any Enterbots directly. Besides, his old wiki page reeked of 'tism.

Stan? Where did you hear he's an Enterbot now?

Anyway, I switched from the computer to my mobile phone and now I'm having trouble logging in again. I believe it might be an issue with the site?
Someone mentioned in a thread that he had switched sides.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Yeah he created the page, but beyond that, no one really knows who he is, and he hasn't pissed off any Enterbots directly. Besides, his old wiki page reeked of 'tism.
I'll change it to fit our wiki's "style" if necessary. Also he DID tell a few people (including DaanNLseventeen) that he created the ED page.

Tags
None