The MrEnter Wiki Improvement Thread 2.0: A New Beginning -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I'll change it to fit our wiki's "style" if necessary. Also he DID tell a few people (including DaanNLseventeen) that he created the ED page.
Did those people react in a noteworthy way? (the minimum being an argument)

cheersfromquesnel

Ųl dambit teiya ara, ųl miura biyutenasi.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no. This guy's infamy precedes him, and he's been involved into some really weird shit involving NZDROW. I'm not unblocking him.
Can I just point out a few things?
We have literally three users doing everything, and Entersphere wiki still hasn't been totally fixed up and revised from the great move, and you are seriously proposing we ban people forever for being infamous on the internet. On the Kiwi Farms, where every other user is an infamous person.

Also, appaloosa doesn't know who NZDROW is any better than I do. I would know this because I just talked to him a couple days ago, and know who he is. He doesn't have shit to do with NZ, and even if he theoretically did, he still hasn't done anything to get permabanned for the wiki.

You're letting paranoia influence your decisions, and it's not influencing them in a good way.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have literally three users doing everything, and Entersphere wiki still hasn't been totally fixed up and revised from the great move, and you are seriously proposing we ban people forever for being infamous on the internet. On the Kiwi Farms, where every other user is an infamous person.

Also, appaloosa doesn't know who NZDROW is any better than I do. I would know this because I just talked to him a couple days ago, and know who he is. He doesn't have shit to do with NZ, and even if he theoretically did, he still hasn't done anything to get permabanned for the wiki.

You're letting paranoia influence your decisions, and it's not influencing them in a good way.

It's just the Internet dude chill out

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net

https://kiwifarms.net/search/253698/

This is the average quality of appaloosa horse's posts. His shitposting antics were so egregious that he's the entire reason we have a rule against allowing people under 18. Whether or not he's related to NZDROW, I'm not gonna allow this guy to shit up our wiki.

And, per @CatParty, calm your tits.

Tags
None