The Nakba Didn't Start Or End In 1948 - The Zionist state is now fighting on four fronts as protestors mass at the Lebanese and Jordanian borders, while it's cities "domestic tranquility" breaks down to mayhem

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
that particular post stands alone as something that was highly fictionalized, you mean, stupid, gullible toxic talking turd. there is nothing else of that nature that exists anywhere.
So are you claiming you were lying when you said you molested Sabrina, you disgusting pervert? Because the only reason we call you a child molester is you repeatedly boasted about molesting a child. That's what a child molester does, it molests children. And this is something you claimed you did, you even boasted about it, repeatedly, over and over again.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Your delusions are really pitiful. Does this absurd denunciation of me give you a feeling of superiority over me, you ridiculous cartoon character. My doctor didn't seem too alarmed yesterday about anything. Your interpretation of the data points you've taken note of and what's really real are light years apart.

I withhold a lot for the protection of my actual friends and peers in the indie music and arts world.
This man adores me as a friend for a very long time. One of these guys is a good friend. This drumming is weekly and there are shows all week at various clubs. I happen to have a lot of respect for my music and stone work in the real world. would you like some peanut butter for your jelly, you pitiful self loathing pukes projecting the denial of your utterly useless existences at me?

that particular post stands alone as something that was highly fictionalized, you mean, stupid, gullible toxic talking turd. there is nothing else of that nature that exists anywhere.
Yeah, sure, dogfucker. Everyone who believes your own words about you is "projecting". All your own quotes on video & forums are a "delusion ".

Tom, you admit to regularly jacking off to children. Do you dispute this?

Tom, you admit to sexually gratifying dogs. Do you dispute this?

Tom, you confessed several times that you & another adult had sexual contact with a minor. Do you dispute this?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your delusions are really pitiful. Does this absurd denunciation of me give you a feeling of superiority over me, you ridiculous cartoon character.
We have lots of reasons for feeling superior over you.
That’s interesting. You say the post in which you confess to two counts of child molestation was “highly fictionalized.” Why would a person pretend to be a child molester? The only reason I can think of for lying like that would be if your actual crimes were far worse. So what happened, Wasserberg?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't respect the existence of fools who believe lies and use that as justification for their transphobia, you toxic talking turd. Amuse me. Show your proof that I'm a "sexual predator" without using my so-called admission of "child molestation" as your evidence. IOW, let's see something besides that isolated event that occurred before your mother accepted the sperm of a psychopath in her.

View attachment 2178788

you're a young, dumb, full of cum and totally ridiculous retarded fucking idiot if you believe that's what I said on camera. If you really want to understand me, you'll start with the realization that I'm not a man or a woman, but an intersex person who is under no obligation to conform to anybody's standards of masculine or feminine expression.

I am a blacklisted journalist who doesn't "hang out" with anybody on sites like this and the last thing i care about is the respect of angry autistic adult assholes living in a video game world.
No one cares old man pedophile dog fucker
Any of you who are entertained by me, are welcome to show your appreciation by sending $tommiewasserberg a gift through CashApp or purchasing some art from my stores at ebay.com/realthingsartisanscoop and facebook.com/rtachh

View attachment 2179112
again no one cares old pervert.
what makes you think that i don't, dim bulb?
dim bulb you are the one that is totally dim witted old man.
View attachment 2182031

There are no sides to this. There is an industrial fascist entity in control of the whole shooting match. The Zionists created Hamas.

your conjecture is missing a lot of data, dolt. you have no accurate picture of any part of my life, particularly not my relations with my family, fucktard.
No one cares old man pedophile dog fucker.
Please show your proof of this ridiculous accusation that I am a pedo or just STFU , you toxic transphobic talking turd.

I am not pretending to be anything. I'm a transfeminine intersex male being myself. In ancient times, i would have been called "Androgynos" or "Tum Tum" and nobody would have given a crap whether i acted like a man or a woman.

You have me confused with insane freaks who think they have to get their junk modified to be a "true transgender" person . I'm sure Dave will be along momentarily to explain that to you.
On they will Thomas and we all know first story is a true story you thought would make you look like a big cool man.
Kill yourself, you fat, wheezing, garbage eating child molester.

Here's one of hundreds of posts where you openly admit being a child molester.
View attachment 2183813
Someone should put a gun to your head and pull the trigger you piece of absolute garbage.
LOL always with the perfect killing post. It is always a pleasure you watch you REKT tom.
Your delusions are really pitiful. Does this absurd denunciation of me give you a feeling of superiority over me, you ridiculous cartoon character. My doctor didn't seem too alarmed yesterday about anything. Your interpretation of the data points you've taken note of and what's really real are light years apart.

I withhold a lot for the protection of my actual friends and peers in the indie music and arts world.
This man adores me as a friend for a very long time. One of these guys is a good friend. This drumming is weekly and there are shows all week at various clubs. I happen to have a lot of respect for my music and stone work in the real world. would you like some peanut butter for your jelly, you pitiful self loathing pukes projecting the denial of your utterly useless existences at me?

the only delusions here tom come out of you and your space aliens talk to be in my head delusions