The NBA Thread -

leChinkyRaccoon

S’accommodi
kiwifarms.net
So proud of him...

On a serious note, I kinda hope Kawhi stays there, not a particular fan of his or Toronto just feel like it would be stupid for him to leave, and a smaller market matches his personality.

Attachments

• 62175232_124416952107257_4320269464424053037_n.jpg
    62175232_124416952107257_4320269464424053037_n.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 70

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Canada is going nuts right now. I can tell you the streets are literally filled with confetti and beer right now.

And shootings, one guy had been shot during the celebrations.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toro...re-shooting-raptors-win-celebration-1.5175357 ( http://archive.fo/2M0Cx )

A male was shot near Yonge and Dundas Square in the early morning hours on Friday as Raptors fans celebrated the team's first NBA title deep into the night.
The shooting occurred around 4:17 a.m. at the intersection of Yonge and Gould streets, just north of the square, according to Toronto police.

Hundreds of fans were still out on downtown streets relishing the Raptors historic win in Game 6 of the NBA Finals over the Golden State Warriors.
The victim sustained "serious to life-threatening injuries," police said. The person was transported to a hospital for treatment. Police had no further information about the victim.

Cliff Booth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to move on now to the Nuggets or the Jazz now that the Rockets have gone to shit and losing any hope to Boston and the Knicks Hype.

But please, give my nigga CP3 his ring (:_(
Dude I'm going to blow my fucking brains out if the Rockets drop to 5th in the lottery and thus forfeit their pick to OKC and get stuck with Miami's pick at 18. 52.1% chance we keep the pick though, so I guess it was worth one year of shitty Westbrook in exchange for the ageless Chris Paul. At least we flipped RW for broken-ass John Wall and then flipped Harden for a bunch of late first Brooklyn picks and the ability to overpay Kelly Olynyk via his Bird rights. If it wasn't for Jae'Sean Tate, I'd totally give up on this Fertitta garbage fucking franchise.

Enough of my Rockets rant though. I've got Utah and Brooklyn in the finals. Could be totally wrong though and that's why I love the NBA.

Treyvon Azagthot

Dinoman x Liquified Nun = True Love
kiwifarms.net
Tingus Pingus usurps Paul George as the new Pandemic P.

Which is funny as fuck because everyone was saying that the Mav's could have gone deeper last playoffs if Pingus wasnt out.

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A self-proclaimed LeBron fan now turned Laker “fan” tells us the real reason as to why the Lakers lost the first round to the Suns

Goyaanisqatsi

The Clown World Ends With You
kiwifarms.net
Tingus Pingus usurps Paul George as the new Pandemic P.

Which is funny as fuck because everyone was saying that the Mav's could have gone deeper last playoffs if Pingus wasnt out.

Porzingis looks nothing like the player he was with the Knicks before the injury. I'd feel a little ripped off if I were Dallas.

Could get the European super team with Giannis next season if the Bucks can't beat the Nets this year.