The New years eve of 2019 Trent

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello. It is New Years eves. 2019. The day is 12-31-2019 , at this time simply, regarding that matter/

Trent wakes up early in the morning. Its new years eve. He has many things to do. He goes into the kitchen and just simply starts frying himself up so eggs and things of that nature! Hella simply! He had drank two bottles of cough syrup last night and was hella high last night. Suddenly a man kicks down his front door. Its Mr magenta. He fires his sawed off shotgun. "WHOA!" Trent screams. "I SIMPLY NEED ANUS RIGHT NOW AHHHHH!" Mr magenta screams at the top of his lungs he just sprints towards trent he tackles trent he actually does indeed he slams his penis into the anus of trent at this time WHOA that is pleasure! Ejaculate! He felt pleasure. "Thanks for that pleasure." Trent says because his anus did actually felt intense pleasure from being penetrated by penis so large. "The pleasure was all mine, simply." Mr Magenta explains to him. They go to the mall. They are shopping at Spencers. Drshoggoth walks into the store. He has a sawed off shotgun in his hands and a AR-15 on his back. "hella sup son." Mr magenta says to drshoggoth. "I could really go for some anus right now." Drshoggoth says. Suddenly he sees trent. "I NEED THAT ANUS!" drshoggoth screams at the top of his lungs. Mr Magenta quickly pulls out his pistol and shoots drshoggoth three times directly in the forehead. Trent and mr magenta then go to red robin. Trent orders a cesar chicken wrap and mr magenta orders chicken wings. Chavel walks into red robin. "ANUS IS WHAT I HAVE ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW AT THIS TIME AHAHAHAHA!" Chavel screams. Mr magenta pulls out his pistol and fires a shot but as he fires the shot he is quickly tackled from behind by a black man. Chavel rushes over to trent and yanks trent out of his seat and throws him onto the ground and then chavel he honestly he does he slams his penis DIRECTLY into the anus of a man named Trent at this time. "Hahahahha men are experiencing pleasure at this time" chavel says. "I simply need some anus too!" the black man says as he tries to pull down mr magentas trousers mr magenta pulls out a knife and stabs the black man in the side of the neck he then grabs his sawed off shotgun and stands up he quickly blasts chavel in the back of the forehead with his sawed off shotgun. "Wow. Today is honestly a craz day today." Trent says. "That information is simply accurate." Mr magenta explains they go home. "Now what" Trent says, in a confused manner. "Why, anal sex with the anus of a man named trent, ofcourse!" Mr magenta says. "ofcourse!" trent says. Trent pulls down his trousers. "I AM BREAKING THE HABIT, TONIGHT! ILL PAINT IT ON THE WALLS, CUZ IM THE ONE WHO FALLS, ILL NEVER FIGHT AGAIN, IM BREAKING THE HABIT, TONIGHT" MR magenta ejaculates semen into trents anus at the exact moment that the clock hits 12:00 Am. "It is now January 1, 2020, at this time." Trent says. "Hella accurate." Mr magenta explains to a man,

Crass_and_Champ

Herr Mut Krebs
kiwifarms.net
Trent is not dead!!!! WHAT! Where did I say he died? Listen up everybody it is still 2019 HAHAHAH WHOAAAAA AHHH NOOOO!!!! LETS GO TO AFRICA AHHHHHh HAHAHAHAH!!!! It is 2019 right now! 2019 at this time!!!!!!!
hella informative son

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trent has just 20 days to recover for Martin Luther King Jr. day

16 black men break into the house. “It’s Martin Luther king jr day hahahahah! Where that Trent anus at?” A black man screams. They start tearing up the house looking under tables and chairs looking for that Trent anus. Trent walks out of the bedroom. “What’s up guys!” Trent says. “Do you not know what day it is!?” The black man screams. “It is simply monday!” Trent screams. A black man pulls out a pistol and fires a shot. The bullet barely misses Trent’s forehead.

“Today is Martin Luther king jr today fool! Everyone is off work today how do you not know that!” The black man screams. “I don’t have a job. And neither do you fools!” Trent screams. “Point taken.” A black man screams. The black man then charges Trent and tackles him to the ground and then quickly slams his penis directly into Trent’s anus. Whoa! That’s pleasure. The 16 black men take turns violently thrusting their cocks directly into Trent’s anus. So many men ejaculated so many times continuously over and over.

Trent then goes to the mall. He sees hella protesters and people marching for Martin Luther king jr day. “Hella Africa day etc hahahahaha!” Trent screams. He sees a man with a marijuana sign he is protesting. “Legalize Marijuana man!” The Marijuana enthusiast screams. “Legalize allowing black men to enter white restaurants!” Trent screams. “No! Legalizing marijuana is more important!” The marijuana man screams. “Legalize black men in white spaces!” Trent screams. The marijuana man quickly pulls out his pistol. “Don’t make me fire this pistol.” He says. Trent quickly pulls out his pistol and fires a shot. He ducks down behind a table. The marijuana man fires a shot. He is quickly blasted in the back of the head by a sawed off shotgun. It was by mr Magenta. “Mr Magenta you saved me!” Trent screams. “I just knew you were going to get into trouble today. good thing I brought my sawed off shotgun!” Mr Magenta screams. Mr Magenta then charges forward and tackles Trent to the ground and quickly slams his penis directly into Trent’s anus.

ejaculate.

Crass_and_Champ

Herr Mut Krebs
kiwifarms.net
16 black men break into the house. “It’s Martin Luther king jr day hahahahah! Where that Trent anus at?” A black man screams. They start tearing up the house looking under tables and chairs looking for that Trent anus. Trent walks out of the bedroom. “What’s up guys!” Trent says. “Do you not know what day it is!?” The black man screams. “It is simply monday!” Trent screams. A black man pulls out a pistol and fires a shot. The bullet barely misses Trent’s forehead.

“Today is Martin Luther king jr today fool! Everyone is off work today how do you not know that!” The black man screams. “I don’t have a job. And neither do you fools!” Trent screams. “Point taken.” A black man screams. The black man then charges Trent and tackles him to the ground and then quickly slams his penis directly into Trent’s anus. Whoa! That’s pleasure. The 16 black men take turns violently thrusting their cocks directly into Trent’s anus. So many men ejaculated so many times continuously over and over.

Trent then goes to the mall. He sees hella protesters and people marching for Martin Luther king jr day. “Hella Africa day etc hahahahaha!” Trent screams. He sees a man with a marijuana sign he is protesting. “Legalize Marijuana man!” The Marijuana enthusiast screams. “Legalize allowing black men to enter white restaurants!” Trent screams. “No! Legalizing marijuana is more important!” The marijuana man screams. “Legalize black men in white spaces!” Trent screams. The marijuana man quickly pulls out his pistol. “Don’t make me fire this pistol.” He says. Trent quickly pulls out his pistol and fires a shot. He ducks down behind a table. The marijuana man fires a shot. He is quickly blasted in the back of the head by a sawed off shotgun. It was by mr Magenta. “Mr Magenta you saved me!” Trent screams. “I just knew you were going to get into trouble today. good thing I brought my sawed off shotgun!” Mr Magenta screams. Mr Magenta then charges forward and tackles Trent to the ground and quickly slams his penis directly into Trent’s anus.

ejaculate.
Sounds like people do a lot of screaming on Hella Africa Day.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let’s be honest here, Trent honestly does have anus. The black men very quickly noticed this fact on Martin Luther king jr day

January 20, 2020

1-20-2020

The day Trent has some cocks actually EJACULATE inside of his anus! Litterally. Cocks honestly exploded. Men enjoyed this. So much pleasure.

Trent was just hanging out on the street corner, on Martin Luther king road, in the city, in the USA, on Martin Luther king jr day. A car filled with black men pull up. These black men all consider themselves straight, however, they are on the down low. The black men get out of the car.

“so your out here selling your anus?” A black man says.

“I honestly do have anus” Trent says.

“I am not voting for buttiguye for president because he is homosexual male!” A black man says. The black men all agree regarding this. Suddenly all the black men then just instantly start having anal sex with Trent’s anus!

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net

ejaculate.

Mr Magenta shows up at the end huh? Only to tackle Trent to the ground and slam his cock hard into Trent's ass then blast off ejaculation into his ass. God damn.

Let’s be honest here, Trent honestly does have anus. The black men very quickly noticed this fact on Martin Luther king jr day

January 20, 2020

1-20-2020

The day Trent has some cocks actually EJACULATE inside of his anus! Litterally. Cocks honestly exploded. Men enjoyed this. So much pleasure.

Trent was just hanging out on the street corner, on Martin Luther king road, in the city, in the USA, on Martin Luther king jr day. A car filled with black men pull up. These black men all consider themselves straight, however, they are on the down low. The black men get out of the car.

“so your out here selling your anus?” A black man says.

“I honestly do have anus” Trent says.

“I am not voting for buttiguye for president because he is homosexual male!” A black man says. The black men all agree regarding this. Suddenly all the black men then just instantly start having anal sex with Trent’s anus!

Those black men show up and their cock is not sitting at the back of the bus more like sitting in the drivers seat then driving the bus right up Trent's anus so to speak. "Get it up in there" black men say. Malcolm X comes out and decides to shove his hard cock up in Trent. Really though is Trent the slave? Is Trent forever not able to be really free as black men hold him down then slam cock into his ass?

Its like he is free by the laws standard, but still a slave in the mind. "Free me from chains" says Trent. A black man comes by and hands Trent a key and Trent removes his shackles. But then Mr. Magenta comes by and says "I have a dream that all men are created equal and can feel pleasure" then Mr Magenta and a group of black men hold Trent down and rape his anus by taking turns slamming cock then they all slam cock all at once. It is as though Trent is still trapped on that farm working hard, allowing massssa to slam cock in his anus. Treated like an animal. To have sex with. History repeats itself.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You made that post on 11:57pm on Martin Luther king jr day, shroonerhuser. You made It on time, barely on time, during the day of Martin Luther king jr day. Today is the next day. Men are no longer celebrating Martin Luther king jr day at this time. However, black men look back, and reflect, on that Trent anus. Black men will be coming around again, during black history month. And then on Easter. Then on Fourth of July. Then on thanksgiving. Then on Christmas. Then on New Year’s Eve. Then on Martin Luther king jr day of 2021. Black men are simply not capable of staying away from the anus of a man named Trent. Their minds say no, however, their cocks say yes.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
You made that post on 11:57pm on Martin Luther king jr day, shroonerhuser. You made It on time, barely on time, during the day of Martin Luther king jr day. Today is the next day. Men are no longer celebrating Martin Luther king jr day at this time. However, black men look back, and reflect, on that Trent anus. Black men will be coming around again, during black history month. And then on Easter. Then on Fourth of July. Then on thanksgiving. Then on Christmas. Then on New Year’s Eve. Then on Martin Luther king jr day of 2021. Black men are simply not capable of staying away from the anus of a man named Trent. Their minds say no, however, their cocks say yes.

Their cocks find the anus of no matter what holiday, almost as if the holiday was created just for them. Just for their cocks. Their minds desire freedom. Seek freedom. Search for freedom. Their body follows. They find the anus of Trent and their cocks enter and their mind is at peace, the peace found from massive release of pleasure in the anus of Trent. Mens cocks explode like fireworks on the 4th of July inside the anus of Trent signalling a new day of independence. "Ode to the anus of Trent" a free black man screams out, then he penetrates. Pleasure. African jungle snake deep in the caves of Trent's solitude, only not so solice with much company. Earthquake deep in Trent's ass. The African rythm is alive tonight, holiday or none

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Their cocks find the anus of no matter what holiday, almost as if the holiday was created just for them. Just for their cocks. Their minds desire freedom. Seek freedom. Search for freedom. Their body follows. They find the anus of Trent and their cocks enter and their mind is at peace, the peace found from massive release of pleasure in the anus of Trent. Mens cocks explode like fireworks on the 4th of July inside the anus of Trent signalling a new day of independence. "Ode to the anus of Trent" a free black man screams out, then he penetrates. Pleasure. African jungle snake deep in the caves of Trent's solitude, only not so solice with much company. Earthquake deep in Trent's ass. The African rythm is alive tonight, holiday or none

The Information that you have just posted in this post is indeed factual. It is a new year. It is 2020. Trent sings out the tune, and the men come running. Regardless of if it is news years or Martin Luther king jr day it honestly matters not. Trent and men have a sort of unhealthy relationship. The men, they want anus obviously. And Trent? He has a strong desire for cocks. He demands cocks, actually. One or two cocks a day? That is simply not enough to satisfy the anus of a man named Trent. Not enough at all. Trent needs more. And that’s why he bends over exposing his anus to a great number of men. So that they may experience pleasure. You see, Trent honestly does enjoy helping men. Helping men to find pleasure. Pleasure such as that of ejaculation. Everyone wins in that situation.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
The Information that you have just posted in this post is indeed factual. It is a new year. It is 2020. Trent sings out the tune, and the men come running. Regardless of if it is news years or Martin Luther king jr day it honestly matters not. Trent and men have a sort of unhealthy relationship. The men, they want anus obviously. And Trent? He has a strong desire for cocks. He demands cocks, actually. One or two cocks a day? That is simply not enough to satisfy the anus of a man named Trent. Not enough at all. Trent needs more. And that’s why he bends over exposing his anus to a great number of men. So that they may experience pleasure. You see, Trent honestly does enjoy helping men. Helping men to find pleasure. Pleasure such as that of ejaculation. Everyone wins in that situation.

How many cocks it takes to satisfy Trent is kind of like asking how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. The world may never know. Before Trent ever says "I am satisfied" one cock blows and Trent has the guy exit for another one to take its place. It is just a very difficult fact to establish which is the actual amount of cocks it takes to actually satisfy Trent's anus. Trent is shooting for the stars and the blast off point is some dude's cock in his ass. Astronomical. Real talk

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago I was honestly wondering about Trent’s sexuality. I was genuinely curious if he was actually homosexual male or not. I simply needed to know. I knock on Trent’s door. Trent’s mom lets me inside and I go downstairs and I walk into Trent’s room. “Hello.” Trent says to be. “Hello.” I say to Trent. “Trent, listen up. I need to ask you some questions right now. Questions about your sexuality, as well as questions about your anus. You see, I am honestly very hella curious regarding if you are actually homosexual male or not. Also, I am simply curious regarding if you actually have cocks slammed into your anus or not. These things keep me up at night. Sometimes I awake at night screaming “Trent where is your anussss!!!” I scream This at night. I honestly just need to know if cocks for your anus is something that you require or not. However I will be honest with you I myself am not homosexual so I will not be slamming my penis into your anus on this night, no, that is not why I am here. I am just asking for a friend.” I say to Trent. “Am I homosexual? I don’t know. Perhaps you should ask my anus.” Trent says to me, with a sinister sly smile. “I am sorry Trent, this was a mistake. I must leave at this time.” I say to Trent. Trent then bends over and pulls down his trousers, exposing his anus to me. I simply gasp as I see that anus. I just can’t control myself any longer. I immediately sprint towards Trent and leap frog directly into his anus I quickly slam my penis directly into the anus of Trent hahahahaha this is so much pleasure I scream at the top of my lungs ejaculate.