The New years eve of 2019 Trent

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
A few years ago I was honestly wondering about Trent’s sexuality. I was genuinely curious if he was actually homosexual male or not. I simply needed to know. I knock on Trent’s door. Trent’s mom lets me inside and I go downstairs and I walk into Trent’s room. “Hello.” Trent says to be. “Hello.” I say to Trent. “Trent, listen up. I need to ask you some questions right now. Questions about your sexuality, as well as questions about your anus. You see, I am honestly very hella curious regarding if you are actually homosexual male or not. Also, I am simply curious regarding if you actually have cocks slammed into your anus or not. These things keep me up at night. Sometimes I awake at night screaming “Trent where is your anussss!!!” I scream This at night. I honestly just need to know if cocks for your anus is something that you require or not. However I will be honest with you I myself am not homosexual so I will not be slamming my penis into your anus on this night, no, that is not why I am here. I am just asking for a friend.” I say to Trent. “Am I homosexual? I don’t know. Perhaps you should ask my anus.” Trent says to me, with a sinister sly smile. “I am sorry Trent, this was a mistake. I must leave at this time.” I say to Trent. Trent then bends over and pulls down his trousers, exposing his anus to me. I simply gasp as I see that anus. I just can’t control myself any longer. I immediately sprint towards Trent and leap frog directly into his anus I quickly slam my penis directly into the anus of Trent hahahahaha this is so much pleasure I scream at the top of my lungs ejaculate.

Mens cocks spring to fully loaded stiffness in record times when they see Trent's anus. Scientists have recorded this. Men will not intend to penetrate Trent's anus but when he bends over and exposes his anus in just a few seconds a man looks and gasps and his jaw drops and in less then 10 seconds he has already leapfrogged with full hard on landing on target and slamming his cock into the anus of Trent. A slam so loud and well heard some say it sounds like an elephants trunk slapping against something. Scientists are astonished blood can get to this area fast enough and stiffen a cock so quickly. They are simply amazed it is possible. This is what happened to you that night.

I question if homosexual men like Trent should have child. Is this the right environment for a child? Imagine the child one Saturday is sitting and watching cartoons when suddenly men rush into Trent's home and leapfrog with full erection tackling Trent to the ground then slamming cock into his anus for pleasure. At this point the child will be traumatised watching men slam cock into his fathers anus while his father seemingly enjoys it. I question such responsibility. Questioning quite often.

What do you think? Do these questions warrant the need to look further and wonder why homosexual male would have child? I feel such child should be taken and removed and put in a more appropriate home so the kid would not have to watch his dad get multiple cocks slammed into his anus daily. Such questions are things I wish could be answered for me.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trent on the first day of Black History Month be like:

ace ventura ass.jpg

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a man named jake and he really wanted to ejaculate semen into a women’s vagina however every time he asked out a girl the girl always said no. Jake is hanging out with Trent and Jake is really depressed. “What’s the matter Jake!” Trent asks in a curious manner. “I am trying to ejaculate semen into a women’s vagina however every single god damn time I ask out a girl she says no” Jake says in a frustrated manner. “Jake. I think I have a solution to your problem. Ejaculate semen into my anus.” Trent says. “What???” Jake screams, in a alarmed manner. “Simply ejaculate semen directly into my anus.” Trent explains. “I am not homosexual male!” Jake screams. “I understand that. However, my anus honestly does provide pleasure for the cocks of men. And you say that women will not allow you to ejaculate semen into their vaginas so the only solution to this difficult problem is for you to simply ejaculate semen into my anus” Trent explains. “I don’t know man..” Jake says in a nervous manner. Trent quickly turns around and bends over and pulls down his trousers exposing his anus to Jake. “Oh my goodness!” Jake screams and then quickly charges towards Trent’s anus and quickly slams his penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent. Ejaculate.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
There was a man named jake and he really wanted to ejaculate semen into a women’s vagina however every time he asked out a girl the girl always said no. Jake is hanging out with Trent and Jake is really depressed. “What’s the matter Jake!” Trent asks in a curious manner. “I am trying to ejaculate semen into a women’s vagina however every single god damn time I ask out a girl she says no” Jake says in a frustrated manner. “Jake. I think I have a solution to your problem. Ejaculate semen into my anus.” Trent says. “What???” Jake screams, in a alarmed manner. “Simply ejaculate semen directly into my anus.” Trent explains. “I am not homosexual male!” Jake screams. “I understand that. However, my anus honestly does provide pleasure for the cocks of men. And you say that women will not allow you to ejaculate semen into their vaginas so the only solution to this difficult problem is for you to simply ejaculate semen into my anus” Trent explains. “I don’t know man..” Jake says in a nervous manner. Trent quickly turns around and bends over and pulls down his trousers exposing his anus to Jake. “Oh my goodness!” Jake screams and then quickly charges towards Trent’s anus and quickly slams his penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent. Ejaculate.

Women are really fucked up huh? Trent makes it too easy. Trent should have been like "Jake give it 33 days and try as hard as you can to ejaculate into a woman's vagina but be more subtle in your attempt instead of blatantly saying your intentions out loud" then if Jake could still not score then Trent could have bent over exposing his anus and allowing Jake to pound his ass. Instead of giving Jake good advice then allowing Jake to try and succeed and offering his ass as compensation if Jake did not succeed Trent simply enabled Jake and bent over right there and right then prompting him to slam his cock in Trent's ass. Jake will probably never have another chance at heterosexuality ever again. Real talk Trent is just messed up man. He cannot ever contain his desire to have multiple cocks simply slammed up his ass.