The NFL Thread -

WHo's going to win the Super Bowl this year?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Man, I just woke up to the news. Wish LA would have won but oh well. After reading you guys comments about the half time show, I looked it up on YouTube and yup! People are pissed there. But it's the funniest thing I seen a while:

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
why woulf you book Maroon 5 for anything this big? they make lame pop music...
You want somebody with the moves like Jagger? why not Mick Jagger?
C-tier Pop music is just meh.

I guess I've become enough of a football sperg over the years to actually enjoy a great defensive game like that...

That interception by the Patriots was due, they were working for that exact scenario throughout the game.

It's funny though. Most coaches are playing... well not even checkers. Candyland might be a good analogy, you just do what the card says. When in situation X do Y.

Bellichic (Yeah I can't spell his name, it's his fault for having such a fucking weird name) is playing 27D chess. OK probably just 2d chess. He's doing stuff early in the game setting up for situations later. It looks like luck, but it's too consistent. Oh and he probably also is the actual devil, because that's the only explanation for how the dude somehow wins coin tosses at a rate much higher than 50%.

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
I guess I've become enough of a football sperg over the years to actually enjoy a great defensive game like that...

That interception by the Patriots was due, they were working for that exact scenario throughout the game.

It's funny though. Most coaches are playing... well not even checkers. Candyland might be a good analogy, you just do what the card says. When in situation X do Y.

Bellichic (Yeah I can't spell his name, it's his fault for having such a fucking weird name) is playing 27D chess. OK probably just 2d chess. He's doing stuff early in the game setting up for situations later. It looks like luck, but it's too consistent. Oh and he probably also is the actual devil, because that's the only explanation for how the dude somehow wins coin tosses at a rate much higher than 50%.
I like good defenses too. Wade Phillips did well. LA’s defense did enough for their team to win, the Patriots only scored 13 points. The loss is on their offense. Goff missed several wide open receivers and they got rolled by the Pats d. The patriots offense at least tried to shake things up but the rams offense seemed like deer in the headlights.

I like good defenses too. Wade Phillips did well. LA’s defense did enough for their team to win, the Patriots only scored 13 points. The loss is on their offense. Goff missed several wide open receivers and they got rolled by the Pats d. The patriots offense at least tried to shake things up but the rams offense seemed like deer in the headlights.
Yeah. That was partially why it was such an exciting game. One touchdown can happen in any given play in football, that's all it would have taken to break the game open.

The rams offense lost that game, I think. The pats defense played well but like you said the rams missed several wide open touchdown opportunities. I think their offense was too much for the patriots, but they didn't trust it enough. Especially after chung got broken.

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

NickJesusShrimp

kiwifarms.net
My freakin god. I've been a die-hard SpongeBob fan, and ok, I get it, NFL maybe just did that to get viewer and bait-and-switch everyone (even though there was never an official announcement about it, the closest thing to it was a Rodger Bumpass tweet saying that Squidward would INTRODUCE the half time show), but here's the thing: it's a possibility. There can literally be way more reasons for the NFL not to play it (such as the fact the petition was signed by what can be described as 1 percent of the whole audience).

And what could be regarded as and interesting civilized dialogue about making better tributes to Stephen, than a few second cameo, has turned into people continiously melting down, recalling the halftime show as a tragedy far worse than Hitler and trying to sue and break into tiny small pieces NFL, Travis Scott and Maroon 5 (even though the show can be described the best as boring and bad. Just bad.). Yeah, because also trying to make the video the second most disliked in YouTube is a really healthy activity (I mean, at least in the Rewind one the criticism WAS justified), and totally respresnts justice.

You know what the fun part is? Those obsessive people can be literally described as Bikini Bottomites (the kind of pepple the show would MOCK for being as obsessive).

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
Welp! Another season down, but i’m Looking forward to next season where my Cincinnati Bengals go all the way!

Look just let me delude myself for just this once.

Welp! Another season down, but i’m Looking forward to next season where my Cincinnati Bengals go all the way!

Look just let me delude myself for just this once.
I always have sympathy for the people with mere human teams. I hope your Bengals do well too! Although... well come on, their uniforms are far too colorful. Teams with silly rainbow uniforms never win.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Speaking as a Giants fan, I am super stoked that they traded Odell.

Crazy talented player, but also an immature basket case that caused more headaches than he was worth.

He's Cleveland's problem now. My prediction is that he will have some amazing plays, but the minute something goes wrong, the cray-cray will come out, and he'll cause a bunch of problems on and off the field.

Reactions: Bassomatic

LulzKiller

kiwifarms.net
Speaking as a Giants fan, I am super stoked that they traded Odell.

Crazy talented player, but also an immature basket case that caused more headaches than he was worth.

He's Cleveland's problem now. My prediction is that he will have some amazing plays, but the minute something goes wrong, the cray-cray will come out, and he'll cause a bunch of problems on and off the field.
it'll be fun to see how geriatric Eli does having to rely on Saquon

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino