The NFL Thread -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Who's going to win Super Bowl 54?

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 46 79.3%

• Total voters

Pickle Dick

CJ and Flick are gay, deal with it
kiwifarms.net
I live in the Kansas City area so I'm really pulling for the Chiefs to win. I hope our boys make KC proud!
your team rigged the afc championship against the titans

go 49ers!

-

Speaking of which, on the subject of that Salon article, how is "49ers" racist?

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
That halftime show was very risqué and no idea wtf were they saying. Also that Bloomberg commercial.

iRON-mAn

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what else any of you were expecting from the half time show. It's J-Lo and Shakira. The latter is a better singer but the marketing for both is all about the ass.

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

leChinkyRaccoon

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which, on the subject of that Salon article, how is "49ers" racist?
I was confused too, but the article says because Americans displaced Natives during the gold rush after America (the country) "stole" land from Mexico. Not a huge history buff but Mexico would've been a Spanish colony at the time so they really just stole it from other white people, like Patrick Mahomes.
1580695739302.png

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

killuminati

"I'm sorry to hear you lost your job at Arby's"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JESUS CHRIST. What the fuck was that? A revoked 1st down followed up by a 44 yard pass... which is then followed by a pass-interference call on 3rd down pass to get them 1st and Goal. 6 minutes left, guaranteed another possession, only down three points. That was literally the best thing that could have possibly happened for the Chiefs. Unbelievable.

Pickle Dick

CJ and Flick are gay, deal with it
kiwifarms.net
if the chiefs win, its gonna be clear this super bowl is just as rigged as the afc championship game

Tags
None