• "Kiwifarms basically took advantage of a very vunerable mentally ill person I knew on Facebook and turned her into a nazi"

Horrorcow The Puritans / Shawn Michael Vest / Shane Ballance / Gerald White & Shannon Rose WestNeo-Nazi Hate Cults Manipulating a Retarded Girl

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Ashley, Feb 12, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I honestly just feel bad for Shannon :c

• Agree Agree x 35
    • Feels Feels x 7
    LofaSofa

LofaSofa Furniture Master Race Of Superior Beings.

kiwifarms.is
  2. Shan(non)e

:thinking:

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Provocative x 2
    Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt It's been a good run
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Shannon seems pretty cool. Lets let them hang out like Jennifer a jay whilst we mock this discord A-log instead

They seem like prime sperg material.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    DangerousGas

DangerousGas Chaotic Bald
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. :offtopic: What's the rating for "I'm laughing at you"? I know snakeofdave is probably gone but I wanna do it for posterity. :offtopic:

• 🤔 Provocative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. What kind of sped thinks that making someone cut themselves is even funny? Even if Shannon was worth the manipulation (which she's not, she's just low functioning, boring and should probably just be left to her own devices) they couldn't come up with anything better than making her cut herself and fellate her dog?

Weak. No wonder they're total cows.

• Agree Agree x 21
    kiwifarms.is
  6. this really took a turn from when I saw this thread pop up yesterday, I didn't that there was some a-log illuminati cabal that was behind all of this, but she does seem as a somewhat confused individual

anyway fuck a-logs

• Agree Agree x 4
    • A-Log A-Log x 2
    Flustercuck

Flustercuck Inhabitor of 15 trans bodies

kiwifarms.is
  7. Wow, this kinda shit makes @Bluespike look like a white knight.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty Love-Colored Magnum Spark
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. Another day, another rabbit hole to go down.

• Like Like x 1
    dunbrine47

dunbrine47 Has that NewNewbee smell.

kiwifarms.is
  9. Hi Shannon. :sighduck:

I'm not in favor of weening her through trolling, because we saw where that got us with Chris. But as for just laughing at her, sure. That I can get behind.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    m0rnutz

m0rnutz Maybe not a spy

kiwifarms.is
  10. If you don't want to fuck her, you're a misogynist!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Todesfurcht

Todesfurcht Conversationalist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  11. Bluespike wanted to get chris to burn his house down the night he broke up with him.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Internet Lumberjack
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. That OP just made me feel bad for Shannon. I'm on the "Shane is the real cow" bandwagon.

• Agree Agree x 20
    JaneThough

JaneThough I have a headache

kiwifarms.is
  13. that's still whiteknighting if you compare it to Shane

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Flustercuck

Flustercuck Inhabitor of 15 trans bodies

kiwifarms.is
  14. Alternatively, it pays in autism and weening as shown with the troll group.

Better example: bluespike was 13 when he weened Chris. This Shame guy however is an adult. Let that sink in.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    c-no

c-no Cheeki Chrissy

kiwifarms.is
  15. This is even making the Crazy Gail trolls look like whiteknights, and a lot of that was just "make a schizo woman repeat our epic humor".

• Agree Agree x 5
    CIA Nigger

CIA Nigger Herding the impotent docile herd of nigger cattle.

kiwifarms.is
  16. Cut for Beiber was pretty funny back in the day, the difference is making hundreds of otherwise mentally functional teenage girls do stupid shit for memes is funny and making a mentally disabled and obviously confused and sad sped do stupid shit is just...sad.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    xxXDxx

xxXDxx just magic, ain't gotta explain shit

kiwifarms.is
  17. i agree.
    inb4 Shane is actually Shannon.

• 🤔 Provocative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. What's weird though is that face to face with them she's like "No youre a fucking idiot, Im not gonna do whatever".

You read the OP and you feel bad for an obviously exceptional girl being made to do stupid shit by other people, for whatever reason, you think theyre like threatening her or forcing her, tricking her into doing it, and they are, but then you read the chat logs and she's like talking back to them and telling them to fuck off, theyre having two different conversations and talking on two different levels, and she's actually more cohesive than the other dude, she's less fucking autistic, so it gets super confusing.

But then she got fucking tattoos because of what they told her to do. So it feels like there's something missing here.

She stays in there like bantering with them and she's actually above them, maybe this Shane dude is a different guy? He doesnt seem smart enough to put anything serious together, he just sits there fantasizing about being John Grey and having his BDSM fantasies, and he just goes on and on talking to himself about it. Like to me it feels like Shane is just some dude who found her through like ED and started perving on her because of some 4chan level "put stuff in vagoo" shit and he got hard over it, but the real guys planning it all are somewhere else.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Provocative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    #79 DuckSucker, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  19. I can't tell you how glad I am that most of the people on this thread feel the same way I do. Reading the OP made me feel genuinely unsettled. Shannon just seems like a very gullible, naive girl who should be left alone. The guys who have been harassing her embody everything that's wrong with a-logs and why they deserve contempt.

I mean, seriously, who spends months getting a mentally challenged girl to degrade and hurt herself? There's a difference between gossiping and joking about people on an internet forum (what we do) and manipulating an autistic person into cutting themselves for shits and giggles (what that twat Shane does).

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.