The Ralph Retard - The place to shit on Ethan

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

RichardRApe

Everything I do is parody
kiwifarms.net
Ralph says he's "going to win" his case which just goes to show how fucked his brain is. He doesn't even realize that what he did was bad and wrong, he's just worried about winning. He hasn't learned anything and I doubt he ever will with his alcoholic trailer trash attitude. He's legit at Donga viewership levels now and he still hasn't hit the bottom.

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph says he's "going to win" his case which just goes to show how fucked his brain is. He doesn't even realize that what he did was bad and wrong, he's just worried about winning. He hasn't learned anything and I doubt he ever will with his alcoholic trailer trash attitude. He's legit at Donga viewership levels now and he still hasn't hit the bottom.
Everything he does he champions as a win now. From leaving his mom's house to leaving his baby mama, they are all wins to him.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
bearguntputer-gif.1793987

Question for everyone: How did you find TRR/Killstream? Did you ever enjoy watching it? When did you stop watching and why?
1. Mundane Matt stream.
2. Yes, but in my defence I was working as a diving instructor at the time and would do a morning dive, cop the pressure high, smoke a little and it was more entertaining than anything that was on mid-afternoon my time.
3. Sometime after the Jim vs Sargon stuff. Ralph increasingly relied on obnoxious gold star callers and was injecting himself into the centre of things instead of just getting people on involved in some online drama and letting it play out. Also stopped doing choof after dives and instead of finding it kinda funny it started to annoy me, and that annoyance grew pretty quickly.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net

Question for everyone: How did you find TRR/Killstream? Did you ever enjoy watching it? When did you stop watching and why?
I heard about the Killstream through IBS Warski, Jim, it was one of the shows originally listed on the IBS website and I tried to visit all the channels on there. I didn’t start clipping the Killstream until Baked Alaska’s down fall.

Prior to Ralph calling out Baked Alaska another clipping channel called “Nonya Business” would clip the Killstream and was playfully territorial over the Killstream. The clip channel was very well organized, was consistent and I stayed away from clipping The Killstream for a while, figured for the most part clips were covered well by them. When really large streams happened I decided to also clip the Killstream.

I often wonder what happened to that clip channel, Nonya Business, I know they had a patreon, never knew who ran it. I think their channel was yeeted but I see the username around in chats and am curious if they may have some archives esp before the Baked Alaska stream in 2018.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net

I was a fan of Jim during Gaymergate, I thought Ethan Ralph was a complete retard as most people in GG did. But a few roads kept leading me to Ralph. I was a big fan of The Biggest Problem of the Universe podcast, the hosts were Dick and Maddox. Dick used to be really hilarious and he made a bunch of appearances on The Killstream which I listened to. I also got into the habit of listening to Warski and JF whilst I was playing video games or commuting because Jim was on it. After that imploded I guess I just kept the habit going by listening to TRR.

Nowadays I listen on and off because it's fun to alog. I think that sometimes the show isn't that bad, sometimes it can be pretty funny. Sometimes Ralph does shit like putting Nulls mother on the screen and calls her a cracked out lot lizard, sometimes he has a pillstream. I'd say that it has its moments.

Rand /pol/

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The infamous boulder flagging stream.

I never actively watched it and only started following Ralph when he went full tard.

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net

>How did you find the TRR/Killstream
I was a big fan of the IBS craze, which took Kurt Cobains quote "It's better to burn out than fade away" to mean light yourself on fire and screech autistically into the long night of death. Ralph was the last man standing, and had a good run by having good callers and Zidane to manage him after IBS imploded.
>Did you ever enjoy watching it?
Yes. I actually think Ralph had the best IBS formula by having a passionate activist for some weird or obscure cause, and letting callers rip into them - instead of the usual formula of having noted ecelebs argue with each other. That's where the phrase "Peacefully Sunset" comes from after all.
>When did you stop watching and why?
Ralph's show is a testament to habit. I filled in my evening news livestream show fix when I found Tim Fencesitter Pool did a show around his time slot.

If you're reading that Ralph. Beanie Man is a good enough replacement to your shitty dead show.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

After Baked Alaska's stream fallout with his chat, over a thot.

Enjoyed it till stream.me went bust.

Stopped watching because it became stale and boring, had better shit to do, and now an ayelawg. After taking a 3-month long internet break because of covid shit, I returned to check out the cows and had to do catch up, more than 1000 pages. Thank the highlights.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
So i noticed two big things, one ralph stopped saying "you never know whatll happen on the killstream", i think even he is starting to accept whatll happen each and every time is hell come on, fall asleep in a booze and xannie coma after his meth high in the intro wears off, die of covid slowly groping his fatty piggu chest in utter agony whilst some alt right tool drones on a speech the entire audience could memorize by heart at this point (because theyre still under the delusion the ks is like it was with a variety of audience instead of the dregs of the alt right bullied by the rest of it) and once the standard school tour speech is read hell read the same ol superlemons and thats it.

two, the unsustainability seems to be catching up to ralph, he keeps banning and banning and lashing out at more and more people and he has at most with dlive inflation considered real 700 people, he bans at least two fans per show, he has a little over two years if hes not homeless levels of broke and or jailed and or covid dead or otherwise dead by then anyway. that and during the adam debate people including feds were literally begging him to stop the debate. i think the autists might finally be hitting that skeptic point where ranting about anita/the jews each stream is old hat and the once thriving sphere that had new influxes and outs into the wider world shrinks and becomes a cut off niche

oh thirdly ethan ralph being on meth 100 percent confirmed means that its actually incredibly likely he shared that with faith

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net

I found it through the Zoomer Groomer, Daddy Jim. Stopped watching when Jim stopped going on. The Killstream just doesn't hold up on its own; none of the hosts have the chemistry with each other or singular charisma to keep my attention. They need good guests on, which Jim gave them on the regular.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
holy shit hes already hit the wall look at these shameful fucking numbers:
shameful.png

that 7k lemons is fucking barely over the state with the absolute lowest minimum wage, he peaked at a little over 400 viewers less than 410 viewers briefly on the fucking weekender, on friday! yeah hes dead, not to mention his absolutely atrocious hair

look at this early sow balding:
new balding sow.png

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
>How did you find the TRR/Killstream
I was a big fan of the IBS craze, which took Kurt Cobains quote "It's better to burn out than fade away" to mean light yourself on fire and screech autistically into the long night of death. Ralph was the last man standing, and had a good run by having good callers and Zidane to manage him after IBS imploded.
>Did you ever enjoy watching it?
Yes. I actually think Ralph had the best IBS formula by having a passionate activist for some weird or obscure cause, and letting callers rip into them - instead of the usual formula of having noted ecelebs argue with each other. That's where the phrase "Peacefully Sunset" comes from after all.
>When did you stop watching and why?
Ralph's show is a testament to habit. I filled in my evening news livestream show fix when I found Tim Fencesitter Pool did a show around his time slot.

If you're reading that Ralph. Beanie Man is a good enough replacement to your shitty dead show.
I'd rather watch Ralph than Tim Pool. Next you'll tell me that you watch The Rubin Report and Prager U.