The Ralph Retard - The place to shit on Ethan

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Simulacrum

kiwifarms.net
bearguntputer-gif.1793987

Question for everyone: How did you find TRR/Killstream? Did you ever enjoy watching it? When did you stop watching and why?
I can't even remember why I started watching. I was probably introduced by a debate. I stopped watching when the Gunt started associating himself with retards like Zoom. I felt dirty just having the show has background noise.

bigbombguy2222

Verwijder Kokosnoot
kiwifarms.net
Question for everyone: How did you find TRR/Killstream? Did you ever enjoy watching it? When did you stop watching and why?
1) Heard the name 'Ethan Ralph' for the first time during the goobergate days, back when he was just some dude running a blog. Later on after his prison stint, I rediscovered him after he got involved involved in goofy skeptic drama and got Jim to come onto his show.

2) Tried to watch it once or twice, tuned out pretty quickly. So no.

3) Ralph's boring on his own. He's not a bad host, and I definitely enjoyed the times Jim was on, but Ralph by himself is just a slog. Tuned out pretty quickly at that point. Also he seemed like a bit of a drama queen (boy was I blissfully unaware back then).

I'm here now because Ralph's life is borderline Chris Chan tier at this point. That's a trainwreck I can't look away from.

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net

Four years ago I was very unhappy with the way my fellow non-Trump voters were conducting themselves, with the screaming and crying and basically rolling over begging for an assraping. So fucking embarrassing.

So I started watching "SJW Freakout" videos on YT to cope with this disillusionment. Eventually, the YT algorithm led me to someone who recommended Metokur. Daddy Jeeem's K E M E T vid won me DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. That led me to watching his appearances on the Guntstream, that and the whole Dongaslaw/Knoxville AIDSfest. I immediately picked up that Gunt was an inbred sociopath, though, and kept my Guntstream intake to a minimum for as long as I could, until the Mundane Matt Boulderfest. The Guntstream became a regular watch due to the trashfire, but it was initially due to the tapering-off of Metokur output.

I stopped giving Gunt my views when it became an option to do so this summer, with the PO/Losco/PhoBingas restreams and whatnot.
Probably in the minority here but I have massive political differences with Ralph and the IBS sphere so have never unironically enjoyed the show.

Despite that, I thought that Ralph was one of the better “far right” streamers: not macing old ladies like baked, not building a personality cult like Fuentes, not as inclined to huff his own farts as Sargon, not as sleazy as Dax etc. He always seemed more open to the possibility of engaging different views than most and his listeners seemed more interested in listening to ideas than causing IRL bullshit.

All that’s died at his own hands. He can’t get guests any more than aren’t regulars with the same tired talking points. He looks every bit as sleazy and creepy as Dax and Digi. The only way he can appeal to viewers is to appease the Guard rather than try to broaden his appeal.

I didn’t anticipate the horror of the gunt tape, the bounty of the harvest or the miracle of seeing a new life be born of spite. Watching his downfall with you has been a joy.
Obviously I'm with you. I have no political similarities with any of this garbage. I am, however, a full on 1A/2A person regardless of what other supposed lefties want to do to abolish that. What these blue-hair cunts don't realize is, when they go on censor sprees, they are fucking next, just wait ten years. These folks have no considerations of their actions and what they'll mean during future regime changes.

The fact of the matter is, I know what my political beliefs are and no one, right or left, is going to change that. I prefer interacting with folks in this corner of the internet because the discussion is more tolerant and free-form. I don't care if I share beliefs.

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found Ethan through Jim years ago, I saw the boulder stream and it was funny at the time. Can't say that I've actually watched a killstream in full, just clips, except for the times destiny was on as those are really funny. I have stuck around here because it has been seriously impressive how bad Ethan's choices and actions have been. It's like watching a train wreck and the conductor is yelling at you for being jealous of crashing the train.

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

>How did you find TRR/Killstream?
Original Baked Alaska stream
>Did you ever enjoy watching it?
Yea I thought it was good to listen to when grinding or doing a hobby.
>When did you stop watching and why?
After the Andy Warski fight, the skeptics werent going on anymore and it just got really stale. But I started A-loggin Ralph when he first brought soph on.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

found ralph when he tried to fight the gayoping imageboards the first time

only when they had people to pillory on or ralph made a jackass of himself

i watch ralph only in the sense alawgs now do so no change.

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
During Gooberglob. I listened to his stream for a couple of minutes and wondered who this squeaky redneck grifter was and why anyone would listen to him or value his opinion.
It was pretty great for that one summer when Richard Spencer told Sarg'n he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.
This year, around the time of Bibble's D&D streams. Too much Destiny, too much Vaush and it was generally boring.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

How did you find TRR/Killstream?
Someone I knew kept talking about stuff like Gamergate and they told me to listen to understand what was important to them. This was pre-IBS. Funny to see it blow up so big and subsequently collapse.

Did you ever enjoy watching it?
Yes. Not the original iteration, but the IBS version. Liked the guests and the discussions and spergouts; enjoyed that you could listen to people you couldn't find anywhere else; that worlds would collide. Thought Ralph himself was a tryhard, but liked it as a platform.

When did you stop watching and why?
Soph. I'm sorry, but that kid is being used and probably was groomed. I was out of there.

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net

Dick's first appearance. Yes, 2018 was really fun, it was basically lolcow theater. Around when stream.me died was when I started to lose interest and stopped altogether at some point early this year because it just got fucking boring. Ethan's drunkenness just got pathetic and annoying, nothing funny ever happened, he would just nod off and play Tucker Carlson clips, his small handful of approved wignat callers would call to ramble and give their 60 IQ political takes, etc. The only times in the past year I've enjoyed watching have been bloodsports, the black Israelites arguing with his fans is awesome and Frank Hassle and Boogie was great. Otherwise it's too boring to even hatewatch, the only entertainment value is laughing at Ethan's trailer trash personal life.

Through the Mundanematt stream. I was following Metokur for a while and he made frequent appearances on the show.

I only ever watched two streams in full and that was the Mundanematt and Tonkasaw streams. Again, Metokur was the only one holding it together. Ralph had his moments but there was often too much dead air or Ralph trying and failing to do comedy.

Around 2019 when the anti-SJW community were being exposed as neo-fascist grifters with Ralph inviting guests like Richard Spencer, Screech Rackets and other holocaust deniers and you realize Ralph is nothing more than a drunk hack. The Pillstream was ultimately the end until the Gunt Saga really took off in 2020.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Someone I knew kept talking about stuff like Gamergate and they told me to listen to understand what was important to them. This was pre-IBS. Funny to see it blow up so big and subsequently collapse.
hopefully you had your gg era ralph fan either tried and sentenced to be castrated, sentenced to be hung, or committed to a facility because they must be a special breed of subhuman filth.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
TRR: SWIE (Someone Who Isn't Ethan) spamming TRR on some imageboard, which I also stopped browsing when GooberGate was all the rage, so I kind of have to thank Ethan for that
Killstream: I don't recall exactly but I guess it was some Metokur episode

Did you ever enjoy watching it?
Yeah it was good background noise with the occasional laugh. I stopped when the dolphin laugh started having >5 minutes of airtime per episode

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hopefully you had your gg era ralph fan either tried and sentenced to be castrated, sentenced to be hung, or committed to a facility because they must be a special breed of subhuman filth.
Haven't talked to them in a couple years. You do stupid stuff for people you like. Watching Killstream was one of them. Unintentionally good things came of it, found a lot of cool people, but taking the advice of a Gamergate obsessed person was not the best thing I've ever done.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
Are his numbers that bad?

I honestly wish there was some empirical way to determine what 'the straw' was for his viewers.
i think it boils down to him not being able to deliver on the funny...

most of his fans came from Internet aristocrat, the second wave of fans are from IBS and hate watchers on /cow/.

there was a point where xander from tardwave went through his paypigs and called them to ask how they felt, one man answered the phone and said his wife was a patron and put her on the phone where she proceeded to say 'fuck ethan ralph and his fat gunt'

here's his Dlive analytics.
Screenshot_20201219-142418.jpg

Screenshot_20201219-142339.jpg

here's his social blade for his re stream channel.

Screenshot_20201219-141523.jpg

Screenshot_20201219-141506.jpg

Screenshot_20201219-142339.jpg

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net

It was linked on /cow/

Yeah, there was overlap in the bloodsports sphere
The furry who called in and got doxed told daddy gym "just don't"
Knoxville/doxville his ego his laugh and low iq takes

The Wokest

Diversity is our strength
kiwifarms.net

Started watching it only because that geriatric fuck metokur was a guest, I noticed something weird about the audience on a particular show where they played a leaked audio from Brittany Venti's ex fuckboy or something like that, the metrosexual sounding fag was having a massive spergout about eating eggs or some stupid BS like that and it was hilarious.
But then the killstream callers started chiming in and their takes were unbelievable, multiple of them said "It's not cool to record a guy when he's like that I had an episode like that and that's not cool"

It was at that moment that I knew Ralph's audience was filled with loser fatherless rednecks like him. It's funny really... Soon after that they had the charity nazi stream that got them banned from youtube.

Last edited:

Moist Unguentine

kiwifarms.net
here's his Dlive analytics.
View attachment 1798826

View attachment 1798829
here's his social blade for his re stream channel.

View attachment 1798819
View attachment 1798820

View attachment 1798827
Those consistent ~100 followers a day for both of these channels looks suspicious as fuck.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
keep up-to-date with ethans tweets here.
his ex Faith Vickers here.
read about how ethan deals with the law here.
check on the current tampa trip here.
the thread on Matthew Vickers grandfather of the demon baby here.
stop by the thread of ethans only paid co-host here.
the gunts fling pantsu, proper op merged thanks to jannie josh here.
view the original :gunt: thread here.
get your gunt memes here.
ralphs ex co-host flamenco here.
ralphs co-host rand here.
gunt general idea thread here.
killstream guests here.
talk to the gunt thread here.
place bets and speculate on gunts health in the ralph dead pool here.
gunt video and audio sperg outs here.
the gunt report here all gunt speculation all the time here this thread.
another gunt general here.
yet anohter gunt general here.
random updates here.
ralphs ex adezero.
ralphs ex nora here.
multimedia here.
the father of Ralph here.
mother of gunt here.
bibble thread here.
questions here.
rare gator.