The Ralph Retard - The place to shit on Ethan

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
I just realised how similar the Faith saga is to Nathan Larson kidnapping a 12 year old girl.

The prepatrators are from Virginia.
The victims are from California.

The key difference is that the family of Larson's victim did the right thing and settled this in a low key manner unlike what Matthew Vickers did.

There is good reason why Larson is in jail while Ethan Ralph isn't.

Leedsotherkid

kiwifarms.net
bearguntputer-gif.1793987

Question for everyone: How did you find TRR/Killstream? Did you ever enjoy watching it? When did you stop watching and why?
First heard of ralph at the start of GG. As that turned sour he faded from my consiencness. Then later you tube gave me a stream of his with metokur, so I watched that. ralph was never the draw of the show, it was his guests. All he had to do was tard wrangle them together and let them do their thing,

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
He did briefly end up showing up, bloviating about nothing interesting while the chat, including Red Ice paid subscribers, spammed dancing gunts.

At the end, the hosts said "Congrats on the baby" and Ethan visibly withered up and died live on stream, meekly thanking them and getting the hell off the call immediately.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
He did briefly end up showing up, bloviating about nothing interesting while the chat, including Red Ice paid subscribers, spammed dancing gunts.

At the end, the hosts said "Congrats on the baby" and Ethan visibly withered up and died live on stream, meekly thanking them and getting the hell off the call immediately.
lmfao and here i was thinking hed get away with an alawg free stream this confirms without doubt to me that he is and knows he is absolutely fucked in court

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
I think I was vaguely aware of Ralph because I would sometimes watch Metokur videos, which probably is also how I heard of this site too, though I did know about the cwcki forums way back when but never joined. I didn't really ever follow him or IBS because when someone is making a tard of themselves it makes me physically uncomfortable but I did enjoy reading about it on here. Started paying way more attention with the corn thing and realizing Ralph is genuinely one of the most retarded people featured on this site, which for a non-schizo non-furry is pretty impressively stupid.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
I started following Ralph during the 9/11 of the internet. It's been entertaining ever since.

Also since this thread exists to shit on Ralph; Ralph, your son will remember you with the same spite and hatred you have for your own father. Congratulations, you continued the cycle of degeneracy thankfully without the sodomy you received from Ronnie.

Harlan Wick

kiwifarms.net

Question for everyone: How did you find TRR/Killstream? Did you ever enjoy watching it? When did you stop watching and why?
I found it towards the dying days of Tonka's show. It was something to listen to while gaming or doing other things, so no. I stopped when he started larping as right wing talking head, just got tired of the bullshit.

buying gf

kiwifarms.net

Through IBS/Metokur. I just really enjoy listening to retards yell slurs at each other, regardless of political affiliation - nothing to do with Ethan himself. I watched on and off for a while, and then just about ended when he stopped having mostly funny retards on and more low energy retards, plus the stale grifter takes on US politics.