The Ralph Retard - The place to shit on Ethan

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

HotdogWater

kiwifarms.net
Through IBS/Metokur. I just really enjoy listening to retards yell slurs at each other, regardless of political affiliation - nothing to do with Ethan himself. I watched on and off for a while, and then just about ended when he stopped having mostly funny retards on and more low energy retards, plus the stale grifter takes on US politics.
Reethan had the easiest job in the world: just sit back and let retards battle it out in the thunder dome, and the Internet gives you an endless supply of champions. But he just couldn't help himself self immolating every step of the way. It was impressive the lengths he went to sabotage his show, let alone his personal life

Balthier

friendly neighborhood catty bitch
kiwifarms.net
bearguntputer-gif.1793987

Question for everyone: How did you find TRR/Killstream? Did you ever enjoy watching it? When did you stop watching and why?
1) It's been several years ago (2015/2016) and I think I saw a link on Twitter so I clicked out of curiosity.

2) Yes. Not necessarily because of Ralph but at times there were interesting/funny guests and I liked Zidan. Sometimes it was chill to listen to, though again that was rarely, if ever, because of Ralph himself. I think for a time he was very lucky that he was able to get likeable/funny people around him.

3) I didn't watch every show or anything (though I did watch it frequently) but I stopped entirely after the Miami shitshow. I had zero expectations of Andy and Ralph doing anything of worth but Ethan really fucked that all up. Was that the trashburger saga time as well? Anyway, beautiful. The Miami thing itself was funny (at Ethan's expense) but afterwards I just had no desire to listen to his drunken slurring anymore.

The thing about Ralph is, he got extremely lucky to have the success he did at all but his lazy fat ass couldn't just coast on it even. He's too lazy to maintain something easy that he lucked into. I don't know how or why anyone still enjoys that show.

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bearguntputer-gif.1793987

Question for everyone: How did you find TRR/Killstream? Did you ever enjoy watching it? When did you stop watching and why?

1) Through Metokur's Ballad of Mundane Matt video.

2) Enjoyed it when Rand, Dick, Metokur or Dame Pesos were on. Basically anyone who was actually funny at some point.

3) Sometime in late 2019 I just got kind of tired of both it and the Dick Show. The last time I listened to either I think was the Dick Hall of Fame shitshow.

I would like to note that I only ever subscribed to the podcast feed and never gave Ralph one red cent or watched it on fucking Dlive.

Last edited:

beautiful person

vaccinated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is fat and short with disproportionately stumpy limbs. Like a midget, but not quite. Like a bootleg midget.

Pale Empress

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph crawled out of his hole again to suck off Styx.

View attachment 1839047
It's always been funny to watch him try to morally grandstand, somehow even funnier now that he's accused of impregnating, beating, and abandoning a teenager.

Somehow I've always felt that internet harrassment was lower on the totem pole than physical and longterm emotional abuse but maybe I'm out to lunch.

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
It's always been funny to watch him try to morally grandstand, somehow even funnier now that he's accused of impregnating, beating, and abandoning a teenager.

Somehow I've always felt that internet harrassment was lower on the totem pole than physical and longterm emotional abuse but maybe I'm out to lunch.
Agreed, but the gunt does it all:

-physical/psychological harassment of his teenage ex
-doxing paypigs (also openly bragged about having no qualms about doxing vaush's whale)
-basically his whole life revolves around internet harassment, he only started objecting when it was turned around on him
-Hasn't he also openly bragged about having a direct line to bitchute management and using it to his advantage?

Sorry ralph, you don't have a leg to stand on here. And even if you did, it would probably collapse under the weight of your gunt.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
But you are a sad and bitter crab lol. If not, why would you make emo posts titled "I'm getting to old for this shit" that are better suited for LiveJournal?
Your hate boner is pathetic. I keep an open line with the community because ultimately the responsibility of this site falls on me. If there's a problem or consideration I'm having it's probably a good idea I tell people. That post you're referring to is an expression of something completely true: I cannot have a regular job while hosting this site, and I cannot move forward in life without real income, so either the site will profit or it will close. I'm not going to apologize for being honest and open.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
Ralph crawled out of his hole again to suck off Styx.

View attachment 1839047

At this point a bot could write all of ethans tweets just feed it his talking points and 15 year old boy vernacular.
>You dont have sex and have a broken penis
>BETA
>IM MAKE MORE MONEY THEN YOU
>Im more famous
1610140803675.png

AHAHAHHAH we bullied him so hard that he dosent wanna show his face in public. Well there is no double tshirt soultion for this fatboy. Ethan Ralph is a punk assbitch.
Null double posting on his own site :roll:
Someone get a fucking broom.
Even null can´t handle this shitty updated system.

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
But you are a sad and bitter crab lol. If not, why would you make emo posts titled "I'm getting to old for this shit" that are better suited for LiveJournal?
Are you Ethan posting? I'm pretty dumb so forgive me but this seems more like sarcasm. Ethan fits the bitter crab description more than anyone I can think of.