The saltiest a game has ever made you -

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
any Nancy Drew game that involves a sudoku puzzle
and the stupid mini golf game in secrets of the old clock. actually any mini golf game anywhere, including real life.

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
I'm a pretty shitty gamer, so I get pissed an give up a lot. Two stung deeply though, because it was back when I only had a few games, so I couldn't just give up completely.

- Congo Bongo on the TI-99-4a. I never got past the first screen, and i tried SO MANY FUCKING TIMES.
- Bionic Commando on NES. Never got past the first level because I suck, and it was one of only 4 games I had.

Medafag

Unironic degenerate
kiwifarms.net
This little shit right here

Spider Guardian from Metroid Prime 2 has to be the very thing that has had made me rage the most over a videogame in recent years, you see, despite i don't consider Prime 2 to be a bad game, it certainly has some flaws, one of which is that the game is rather stingy with save rooms, sometimes you won't find a save room anywhere near a boss fight, so if you die in battle, you will have to do a lot of shit all over again to reach the boss, it is specially bad in Spider Guardian's case, i'm talking about 20 to 30 minutes of gameplay to reach Spider Guardian's lair just to try again, it doesn't help that the Spider Guardian is probably the cheapest boss in the game, because the very limited health you can get during the fight,the boss can kill you in very few hits, and the fact you have to pretty much dominate the "morph ball bomb jump", a mechanic mostly used to solve puzzles

I probably tried over a dozen times to beat that boss the first time i played Prime 2, it was first time in years i genuinely wanted to trow my controller out of the window, to try to break it with my bare hands, but eventually i beat it, after hours of trying, if it weren't for Quadraxis' battle, one of the best bosses in the whole trilogy, i probably wouldn't have bothered to finish Prime 2

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
I was doing a tag team battle road mode on Super Fire Pro Wrestling X on one of the hardest difficulties and the last guys before getting to the unlockable wrestlers are the Miracle Violence Connection (Steve Williams and Terry Gordy) and at that level of difficulty the chances of getting ko'd instead of pinned are a matter of when not if. Anyways by some divine intervention I squeaked out a draw and the points I got for my final score was the same as the amount required but the game won't advance you unless your score is higher so suffice to say I went through a dozen or so mini-wars to get a fucking draw loss. Had my monitor at the time not been a CRT I would have had to replace that along with the controller that at that moment doubled as a flail that left a couple holes in the wall as well as in the side of the monitor case.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
F-Zero for GC pissed me off so god damn much.
I never passed the tutorial stage, cahman dood nothing I could do!!

Monster party for NES fucked me pretty hard when I was 5.

There's two games in particular
Phantom Fighter and Journey to Silius for NES
I would cry my 5yr old ass off until I fell asleep in absolute rage.
Regardless I still liked those games and want to replay them and this time beat them

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net
Hydrocity Zone in Sonic Mania. This was the first time I ever played the level, and it made me rage quit and I started to question why they decided to put this level in the game. I tried again the next day and I found that it wasn’t so bad.

Reactions: Bennett Beeny

Shaftie

one small heart beat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Umbrella Corps single player mode gets to such an unfair bullshit level in the last couple missions that I would have to ragequit and come back days later. "hey defend these points while homing one hit kill enemies that are hard to kill come after you, and if you kill them they respawn."

The last mission with Quiet in MGSV where you have to defend against a whole army of tanks and armored vehicles. Playing through it for the first time and not knowing it would be that kind of mission almost made me throw a controller.

Metal gear 5. Mount Rushmore on a fucking boat? Slow, old guy wrestling as a boss fight? The saccharine wedding? They had good gameplay, but you hardly got to play between absurd cutscenes. I played it when there wasn't much else on ps4.
That's 4, and Mount Snakemore is a masterpiece.

Konover

Farmhand
kiwifarms.net
Chivalry Medieval Warfare, the worst fucking Medieval game ever made.

I’ve already told the farms about how the game had made me break a keyboard, but that doesn’t really tell you how much I fucking hate the game, it’s controls, and the people who play it. They are the most insufferable cunts you’ll ever meet, exploiting the game’s controls and physics to annihilate you and the other sorry bastards playing the game it’s supposed to be played. I’m not ashamed to admit that it’s the only game that has made me cry out of sheer fucking anger.

Capsaicin Addict

Spooky skeleton heat!
kiwifarms.net
Runner up: Still Life's infamous cookie puzzle. Holy shit. If you were trying for a 'no guide' run, prepare the vodka 'cause the 'bake the cookies' puzzle made more than a few people cry.

• Feels
Reactions: Night Owl

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net
The last time I threw a controller was playing Jak 3, and it was primarily because of the driving. The cars have this nasty habit of spinning out randomly, which makes the driving sections so much more frustrating than they have any right to be. There was a particular section in which you had to chase down five vehicles in a time limit with a car with the worst weapons in the game. I think I got about 2 or 3 of them before I found myself chasing one on a series of bridges over the water. Then, inexplicably, my car veered off the bridge and into the water, killing me instantly.

Keep in mind I was getting very angry at this section, but this set me off because I thought it was out of my control. The car's spinning out is pretty much random, and the fact that it caused me to lose infuriated me.

I've never thrown a controller again after that.

• Feels
Reactions: Medafag and Konover

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cliche I know, but losing an unspeakabley big number of souls during my first run of Dark Souls 2 (which was also my first run of the Dark Souls franchise entirely) after like 9 hours grinding them....and then getting knocked off a ledge by some random fatass juuuuuuuuust before I could recover them. I might have kinds screamed like a duck being raped by a razor-wire covered baseball bat

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino