The saltiest a game has ever made you -

Terror Rism

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
years ago after 300~ runs in ADOM i finally had a run that didn't die 10% into the game and was on good pace to get an ending after a week or so of playing that character
then my game crashed and my save was unrecoverable
2 weeks of mild anger later i decided to deal with the constant terminal lag a patched client caused just to make sure my game auto saves and that never happens to me again

Vicsaur

Your Custom Title Here
kiwifarms.net
I don't usually get salty over games, but when I was younger, I played Minecraft and there was a game called "Bed Wars" and pretty much I was salty because my Teammate was a dumbass and destroyed all the protective stuff protecting the bed (it was like capture the flag I think?) and we immediately all got killed.

I don't remember it much though because it was a while back

Though I think the most recent time was a few months ago that I got really angry at a game and that was another situation where it was bad teammates/multiplayer, only this time on TeamFortress2

edgy username

come hither, fool
kiwifarms.net
I distinctly remember when I was younger, I always used to play this game called Little Big Planet, which was quite popular when it came out. It seems like a distant memory since I don't play it as often, but some of the levels were frustrating as fuck. More specifically, the "Wilderness" level near the end of the game which is set in Siberia or something (it's never specified in the game). One of the levels had a wheel where your "sackperson" had to go inside of a wheel to get to the other part of the stage, but there were electric traps that would force you to start over if you were too slow. It took me and my siblings hours to get past that one level. Needless to say, we weren't very happy.

I also got salty whenever I lost a round in Soul Calibur 2 that I played with my older brother. Now that I look back on it, it seems funnier that I got worked up. I mean, who would you expect to win? A button masher, or someone who's been gaming ever since they could hold a controller? Honestly, any fighting game I played with my older brother, I lost. Since then I've gotten better at them, but I wouldn't say I'm a professional.

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
I distinctly remember when I was younger, I always used to play this game called Little Big Planet, which was quite popular when it came out. It seems like a distant memory since I don't play it as often, but some of the levels were frustrating as fuck. More specifically, the "Wilderness" level near the end of the game which is set in Siberia or something (it's never specified in the game). One of the levels had a wheel where your "sackperson" had to go inside of a wheel to get to the other part of the stage, but there were electric traps that would force you to start over if you were too slow. It took me and my siblings hours to get past that one level. Needless to say, we weren't very happy.

I also got salty whenever I lost a round in Soul Calibur 2 that I played with my older brother. Now that I look back on it, it seems funnier that I got worked up. I mean, who would you expect to win? A button masher, or someone who's been gaming ever since they could hold a controller? Honestly, any fighting game I played with my older brother, I lost. Since then I've gotten better at them, but I wouldn't say I'm a professional.
Reminds me of when my older brother would kick my ass at sports games and fighting games that weren't Smash Bros. Painful memories...

I've since gotten better at controlling myself, but I still have my moments.

Deadpool

I don't take the shits. I just disturb them.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects got me so mad at having to play as Magneto who was absolutely shit in the game that I punched my controller into the floor.
God that game was fucking infuriating. I remember breaking a controller having to play as the Human Torch. You had to kill a shit ton of enemies within a limited time, and his damage was shit.

That game was awful in general though (the one player mode at least). I remember fighting against Venom on top of the Daily Bugle. He jumped up and swung around until he was out of stamina and just fell and died. Talk about an epic boss fight.

Sadly it was the second gamecube controller I broke. The first was playing a Harvest Moon game. There was a mine with forty levels, and the only way to traverse it was to dig and find holes that send you up or down a random amount of levels, and it was fucking enraging. I finally get to the bottom (don't even remember why you needed to go down there) and the clock switches over to the next day teleporting me back to the characters house.

Finally (I didn't break the controller) I was playing Morrowind, and ran into a skeleton with paralyze arrows. Cheapest shit ever, I went a hit ahead used the health cheat, and ended up standing there for 5-10 minutes until it finally ran out, and I could kill it.

Last edited:

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonic ‘06. Sonic never did what I wanted him to do in Sonic ‘06.
I remember constantly fighting with that game's controls because for God knows what reason Sonic speeds up every time you jump in that game and I don't understand why. Simple platforming or falling through a few rings is practically impossible.

Elwood P. Dowd

President of the Maxliam Fan Club.
kiwifarms.net
I never saw the last boss/challenge whatever it was in No More Heroes. After about the 80 millionth time of driving that stupid motorcycle into the bridge I didn't ragequit exactly but was in a bad mood for days afterward. Swore I'd come back to it, do it all on my own, etc. Haven't yet. Wonder if my Wii is still functioning? :|

Since I'm a tech idiot, I got angrier last weekend fixing my housemate's old laptop when she started getting continuous bootlooping Service Exception Errors in windows 10.

• Feels
Reactions: Libtard Baby

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
F-Zero GX's story mode.
I've always thought I was a total scrub at a video games since I could only beat easier games and beat games on easier difficulties (except RPGs which let me powerlevel), but I could beat almost all the stages on F-Zero GX's story mode on very hard (except the first level, the grand prix level, and the final level). Only other challenge I could never beat in that game was the hardest difficulty for the secret cup (IIRC beating all 4 cups on the highest difficulty would unlock the F-Zero AX arcade game's cup/tracks, like beating the story mode levels on the highest difficulties unlocks the AX drivers/cars). Easier than the highest level races on Gran Turismo 3/4, another of my favorite racing games back in the day.

Speaking of which, fuck Phantom Road - Slim Line Slits, it's Rainbow Road from Mario Kart on a bad acid trip and a way to torpedo your performance on the rest of the tracks of the Diamond Cup. Also, Lightning - Half Pipe and Big Blue - Ordeal were a pain in the ass too, but nowhere near as bad as Phantom Road (it's an incredible feeling to master stages like those). I thought I was great at the game when I was younger and impressed friends and family, but I could never unlock the F-Zero AX stages thanks to fucking Phantom Road.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands recently released a new permadeath "roguelike" mode where you play the campaign, but if you die, it's permanent and you need to start all over again.

In a Ubisoft game.

I have no idea why I bothered to try it but I got about 2-3 hours in at least twice, before dying to glitches or bullshit like enemies spawning 3 feet behind me. A few days ago I got like 10 hours in and completed 25% of the story missions before getting my ass wrecked by some enemies while my 3 AI teammates who are supposed to pick me up when I'm injured refused to help me in any way and I simply bled out.

Fucking Ubishit goddamit.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin - The Shrine of Amana can go fuck itself with the last Archdrake Clerics. Their AI boils down to backing away and then running to you while you have to wade through water as their long maces reaches you if you don't get out of there quickly.

Gothic 2: Night of the Raven - Any time I have to fight an enemy that doesn't have a charging attack. Normally I could circle strafe and get a few hits in before jumping back but some enemies will run to you, stand still, and throw a swing or two that takes away a chunk of your health. And that sort of thing really makes me salty since it makes the fight more of a slog than an enjoyable experience.

Reactions: Violence Jack

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So recently I've been playing Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, and goddamn is it bad. It's a mediocre platformer that's constantly hampered with frustratingly dumb design and a severe lack of polish. Had to restart a level once cause a moving obstacle pushed me through the floor and I got stuck. Fuck this game.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dead by Daylight and playing as killer. I can only tolerate it in small doses. The behavior of survivors is what pisses me off and generally someone tea-bagging or acting like a douche won't piss me off. But the number of assholes who do it just pisses me off and they delude themselves into thinking that throwing down a safe pallet is some great accomplishment that took skill. Same thing when the cunts use decisive strike or adrenaline or unbreakable.

Survivors are the most obnoxious cocksuckers I have ever dealt with any game ever.

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

Oh... I should eat a pony.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never get salty in video games, but the closest I came to being salty was probably from playing Monster Hunter. Getting stunned is the worst.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino