The Sims Modding Community - "[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!"

artery

kiwifarms.net
So there's apparently a rehash of old drama going on in the simblr community lately.

First one revolves around black simmers being upset that someone who is mostly popular for their ethic/black hair sims 3 cc has locked some of their content temporarily behind a donation wall because 1) they're not black themselves, so they're profiting off poc and 2) apparently it's hard to find 'decent' ethic things in the community so no one should ever put them behind a pay wall. Here's a comment thread about it on the latest simsecret post. Also I think the content creator in question has been accused of copying other people's patreon only cc and making their own free to use versions in the past, though I might be confusing them for another user with a similar name.

Second is that people are (once again) pushing back against content creators who hide their downloads behind adfly links and other url shorteners. This in part because several of the people who are using the service are part of EA's game changer program, which prohibits using adwalls and paywalls in the program rules apparently and because some people are reporting that malware is starting to auto download on those sites even with an adblocker installed (because they apparently don't know you can just find the redirect in the source code itself or just install an extension that skips the site entirely). Recently a former SimGuru, Kate, commented on the situation. Several users in the community have also made posts ( for example ) and blogs ( like this one where someone is uploading cc that's otherwise 'stuck' behind adwalls until the content creator takes the adfly links down ) about it as well.

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, the big announcement from EA this month regarding The Sims 4 is they will be changing the TS4 logo a bit, as well as changing the looks of the main menu, the loading screens, and the Expansion Pack game covers:

Seems like a lot of unnecessary changes there. And the blue background on the loading screen with the redesigned plumbob in the middle is just painful to look at.

Also to be added is a "CAS Story Mode", in which you can answer a "Personality Quiz" to randomly assign Aspiration, Traits, and starting money, for your Sim in CAS. That in itself is also an odd addition, as that type of thing would be more for RPGs than life simulation games. Thankfully, it is optional.

Last edited:

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, the big announcement from EA this month regarding The Sims 4 is they will be changing the TS4 logo a bit, as well as changing the looks of the main menu, the loading screens, and the Expansion Pack game covers:

Seems like a lot of unnecessary changes there. And the blue background on the loading screen with the redesigned plumbob in the middle is just painful to look at.
wow i hate these
they look fanmade

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh

Never forget Cronulla beach
kiwifarms.net

Also to be added is a "CAS Story Mode", in which you can answer a "Personality Quiz" to randomly assign Aspiration, Traits, and starting money, for your Sim in CAS. That in itself is also an odd addition, as that type of thing would be more for RPGs than life simulation games. Thankfully, it is optional.
:stress: Who decided to let the interns design these new screens?

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
So there's apparently a rehash of old drama going on in the simblr community lately.

First one revolves around black simmers being upset that someone who is mostly popular for their ethic/black hair sims 3 cc has locked some of their content temporarily behind a donation wall because 1) they're not black themselves, so they're profiting off poc and 2) apparently it's hard to find 'decent' ethic things in the community so no one should ever put them behind a pay wall. Here's a comment thread about it on the latest simsecret post. Also I think the content creator in question has been accused of copying other people's patreon only cc and making their own free to use versions in the past, though I might be confusing them for another user with a similar name.

Second is that people are (once again) pushing back against content creators who hide their downloads behind adfly links and other url shorteners. This in part because several of the people who are using the service are part of EA's game changer program, which prohibits using adwalls and paywalls in the program rules apparently and because some people are reporting that malware is starting to auto download on those sites even with an adblocker installed (because they apparently don't know you can just find the redirect in the source code itself or just install an extension that skips the site entirely). Recently a former SimGuru, Kate, commented on the situation. Several users in the community have also made posts ( for example ) and blogs ( like this one where someone is uploading cc that's otherwise 'stuck' behind adwalls until the content creator takes the adfly links down ) about it as well.
These people are exceptional down with patreon has so much black oriented CC its not even funny.
http://www.downwithpatreon.org/ts4patreon/brandy.php
Here is just a few. Also most of the content is under a temporary pay wall anyway. It will be released and if its not find something different there is so much black friendly custom content in fact a lot of the clothes cater to it. Especially name brand shit like Gucci,Versace, Guess, Louis Vuiiton, Nike, Adidas and Fendi. Lots of dreads especially rainbow colored if you are into that. Theres a whole bunch of shit google is a click away. 🎵Its a pirates life for me.🎵

Last edited:

Cod of War

kiwifarms.net

It's obvious they did it just to add more brown people and to make sure you can't help but notice add-on icons, so you'll always see what you missing something and that you should buy it, BUY IT NOW!

Loopy Lew

kiwifarms.net

HOW DARE THEY REMOVE OLD PEOPLE FROM THE SIMS!!! I'M TRIGGERED!!!!

LordofTendons

OW MAI LAIG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These people are exceptional down with patreon has so much black oriented CC its not even funny.
http://www.downwithpatreon.org/ts4patreon/brandy.php
Here is just a few. Also most of the content is under a temporary pay wall anyway. It will be released and if its not find something different there is so much black friendly custom content in fact a lot of the clothes cater to it. Especially name brand shit like Gucci,Versace, Guess, Louis Vuiiton, Nike, Adidas and Fendi. Lots of dreads especially rainbow colored if you are into that. Theres a whole bunch of shit google is a click away. 🎵Its a pirates life for me.🎵
If you have any more sites like that, you should post them here. As examples of diversity in content and stuff.

• Feels
Reactions: Chichan

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
Here are some other examples if you don't want to pirate content.
I found the black ones with just a click of a youtube video.
This place above is a WCIF or where can I find type site/cc archive you can find asian, african, all kinds of themed content. In this case google is your friend also the wayback machine if people's tumblrs disappear.
TSR the only issue is you can't use the site with an Ad-blocker same with simsdom.
Korean/K-pop oriented content
Korean/Japanese
https://poponopun.tumblr.com/ another WCIF
Edit: There is a lot of shit you just have to be willing to look for it.
Also ask on modthesims people will usually offer a helping hand.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I can't tell the fucking difference on these Sims mods and Second Life content.

Anyway, I always quite liked the new Sims look. It's very 'tablet' which is a style a lot of companies went for, namely Blizzard. But why fucking dark blue? White-on-white with a green sims blip has been pretty iconic for a while. Yeah, blue has been a big player in their design too in the menus etc, but not in that shade. Make it bright blue at the least.

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
I can't tell the fucking difference on these Sims mods and Second Life content.

Anyway, I always quite liked the new Sims look. It's very 'tablet' which is a style a lot of companies went for, namely Blizzard. But why fucking dark blue? White-on-white with a green sims blip has been pretty iconic for a while. Yeah, blue has been a big player in their design too in the menus etc, but not in that shade. Make it bright blue at the least.
Some of them convert second life content or imvu to sims 3 and 4.

It seems like that EA got the point about how awful the new loading screen is, and will make it a lot less eyeball burning in the next patch. That can't be said about the rest of the new changes though.
There is going to possibly be another game pack called realm of magic it will be announced in the fall which will probably be the last. So no college pack boo.

What does an LGBT activist even do in the world of the sims? Are gay sims being murdered in Al Simhara?
There isn't any because I think since the second game gay marriage has been a thing. In Sims 4 the sims are all bi so, say if they cheat on their wives they could easily cheat with a dude. Obviously with mods you can change that so all sims are either gay,straight or bi. Most of the out cry from gay fans I guess is stuff for pride or pictures of same sex couples and making tranny sims.

Last edited:

Loopy Lew

kiwifarms.net
The new sims update also pretty much says "yeah we are adding premade lgbtq sims as part of the rebranding." There is another lesbian couple and an activist in this new update
Wait.. What? The Sims has been (at least in my experience since Sims 2 I'm not sure about Sims 1) completely neutral in terms of what gender they are attracted to. Sims are ALL bisexual so how can you add LGBTQ sims when THEY ALL ARE?

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
Wait.. What? The Sims has been (at least in my experience since Sims 2 I'm not sure about Sims 1) completely neutral in terms of what gender they are attracted to. Sims are ALL bisexual so how can you add LGBTQ sims when THEY ALL ARE?
You could have your sims be gay in the Sims 1 too, I don't think they could get married to each other though. They could adopt kids too but adoption in Sims 1 was a completely RNG based event where you'd randomly get a phone call asking if you wanted to adopt a kid so you just kinda had to wait around and hope you got the call.

BrokenWokenBespoken

kiwifarms.net
Canonically gay ones. Not fan made ones which is seen as a rubber stamp of approval of EA finally openly endorsing them. Previously it was tshirts then it was the CAS letting you have troons, then a gay couple for the pets expansion. Then it was a lesbian couple and a troon for island living and now we have the rebranding with the lesbian couple and activists

artery

kiwifarms.net
EA presenting The Sims as being openly supportive of LGBT issues isn't something that instantly popped out of nowhere and has been building up since the original game was released, considering that they allowed gay relationships to go to retail in the first place when it was originally planned to be cut out of the game. On top of that, the Sims 2 and 3 included hidden gender preferences for each sim when created that moved one way or the other over time depending on the sex of the sims you made them flirt with so the sim in question would be more likely to engage in romantic interactions with those they were 'attracted' to. Several premade sims already leaned towards same sex attraction upon starting a new game in the Sims 2 alone, such as Pascal Curious and Nervous Subject. Even the canon lesbian couple from the rebranding isn't something new, they added a canonically gay couple to the game in the Cats and Dogs expansion, in 2017.

Plus the thing about the game itself is that it's yours to make what you want with it, so you obviously don't have to play the characters as predefined by Maxis or custom sim creators who beg and cry that you can't make the sim you downloaded from them straight in your game.

Also, RE: the black simblr drama: the hairs got put on down with patreon then ended up being released to the public anyways within the same day. Also it feels like around 75% of custom content 'made' for that community is either trashy as fuck or comes off as fetish material depending on how you look at it.

Newest Simblr drama is someone's writing an alternate universe story about two heavily edited premade sims who are brother and sister in the actual game (the Vatores), but are 'unrelated' in the user's story. People on tumblr are naturally calling user an incest fetishist and a rape apologist since apparently there's dubious consent in the story itself. On top of this the writer also wrote that she 'ships' the female vampire with her usermade aunt in the tags of a picture featuring the two of them.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino