The Sims Modding Community - "[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!"

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
EA presenting The Sims as being openly supportive of LGBT issues isn't something that instantly popped out of nowhere and has been building up since the original game was released, considering that they allowed gay relationships to go to retail in the first place when it was originally planned to be cut out of the game. On top of that, the Sims 2 and 3 included hidden gender preferences for each sim when created that moved one way or the other over time depending on the sex of the sims you made them flirt with so the sim in question would be more likely to engage in romantic interactions with those they were 'attracted' to. Several premade sims already leaned towards same sex attraction upon starting a new game in the Sims 2 alone, such as Pascal Curious and Nervous Subject. Even the canon lesbian couple from the rebranding isn't something new, they added a canonically gay couple to the game in the Cats and Dogs expansion, in 2017.
There was also a lesbian couple, with a child conceived by "science", in one of the TS3 DLC worlds as well. Granted, IIRC, that didn't get as much attention back then. Not to mention that it is possible for same-sex couples to "engineer" a child in that game with the Into The Future Expansion Pack.

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
EA also recently released a cringy video about TS4, no doubt it's to appeal to the [email protected]!!!!11! crowd:

It was also telling that one Simmer who applied to try to be in the above video was rejected by EA because that person was "too old" at 28, even though players who have played since TS1 would be in their 30s+ now. (They appeared to be looking for people age 18-25.)

Compare that to this "confessions" trailer for the console version of TS3, which at least talked about things that can be done in-game:

EDIT: The trailer for the Moschino, I mean Mosquito, Stuff Pack was released earlier this week:

Notable items in the SP include a sliding door, and a Photography freelance career that would have probably been in either the Get To Work or Get Famous EPs, but EA put it in the Mosquito SP to attract people to buying it. And the irony about this is that an actual SP based on mosquitos may actually be more desirable for players, with a possible new death type, long-sleeved clothing, and bug repellent.

EA also apparently released a Korean version of the cringy Play With Life video, and it appears to be saying similar things that were said in the English version:

Last edited:

LordofTendons

OW MAI LAIG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hijabs are coming to the sims and the unwoke are not happy. Video is in the post below. Sorry; I don't know how to embed twitch video. Mods are deleting posts but I'm sure there is salt to be had elsewhere.

The way you handle hijabs in the sims is to make a ton of custom patterns for them with stars of David, bacon, cartoon Muhammeds, little bombs, and everything else kebabs find offensive. Then upload them anywhere and everywhere with LOTS of preview images. You make EA sorry that they ever issued them in the first place.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Hijabs are coming to the sims and the unwoke are not happy. Video is in the post below. Sorry; I don't know how to embed twitch video. Mods are deleting posts but I'm sure there is salt to be had elsewhere.

The way you handle hijabs in the sims is to make a ton of custom patterns for them with stars of David, bacon, cartoon Muhammeds, little bombs, and everything else kebabs find offensive. Then upload them anywhere and everywhere with LOTS of preview images. You make EA sorry that they ever issued them in the first place.

Yeah, how dare EA add a new visual style! We play the Sims to not be creative!

Jaimas

Turned a Haro Into a Fighting Machine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

On one hand, this is shatteringly retarded.

On the other hand, it's also exactly what the Runescape community did when it had wokeness foisted upon them, so shine on, you Autistic diamonds.

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
i like the jim pickens adventures too tbh
Robbaz's Sims 3 Redneck Brothers series was awesome as heck too.

Also, with the Realm of Magic SP coming out next week, here is a gameplay video of it from EA:

As well as a VoD of the livestream that they did for it.

The one very odd omission from RoM, compared to past Sims games, is the lack of wizard/witch hats, capes, cloaks, and facial hair. Sure, you could easily find one of those as CC, but I guess it's another way of showing how EA thinks of "their vision" of witches and wizards, to not include that. Or that they're obviously lazy AF.

Last edited:

LordofTendons

OW MAI LAIG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Also, with the Realm of Magic SP coming out next week, here is a gameplay video of it from EA:

The one very odd omission from RoM, compared to past Sims games, is the lack of wizard/witch hats, capes, cloaks, and facial hair. Sure, you could easily find one of those as CC, but I guess it's another way of showing how EA thinks of "their vision" of witches and wizards, to not include that. Or that they're obviously lazy AF.
Or they're saving it for another stuff pack sold separately.

Petronella

kiwifarms.net

The way Sims has gone lately I wouldn't be surprised if that was an attempt to avoid backlash from Tumblr "witchy" girls.

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
The way Sims has gone lately I wouldn't be surprised if that was an attempt to avoid backlash from Tumblr "witchy" girls.
Then again, EA did include a witch hat in the Spooky SP, so it could mean that Spooky SP is another My First Pet Stuff situation again, but on a smaller scale, and ahead of time since Spooky SP came out way before RoM is to be released. It wouldn't explain the missing capes, cloaks, and facial hair though...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino