The Sims Modding Community - "[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!"

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
With Realm of Magic officially released, comes again with the usual levels of fail. The lowlights include:

-One of the pre-built houses in the new world doesn't have a front door. As if the Get Famous houses not having toilets was bad enough...

-There have been numerous reports of people's games crashing. It also isn't a good sign when even the SimGurus acknowledge that:

And limsimsie has a video that features more RoM fails:

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh

Never forget Cronulla beach
kiwifarms.net
So apparently one of the new counters in RoM is pretty much a copy-paste of a base game counter:

Also, Target apparently leaked that the next EP for TS4 will be University. Any bets on how much worse it's going to be compared to TS2 and TS3's University EPs?
Two things with how university is going work, 1. Its going to be like that job pack where you can go with your sim and do whatever and 2. the lots are going to be like apartments in the city while you stay at the uni grounds.

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I really don’t care about the devs being woke. There are far bigger things to criticize about TS4. It really frustrates me that when new content gets announced it looks promising only to find out how horribly it gets fucked up. Even Sims 2, the sacred cow of the series, had a shitload of issues of its own. The Ottomas family fucking up the game when the kids are born for one.

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I really don’t care about the devs being woke. There are far bigger things to criticize about TS4. It really frustrates me that when new content gets announced it looks promising only to find out how horribly it gets fucked up. Even Sims 2, the sacred cow of the series, had a shitload of issues of its own. The Ottomas family fucking up the game when the kids are born for one.
all the games have had awful glitches, but the longer the series goes, the less...hidden? they are.
I can't speak for the first game, since I never played it, but in 2, you had to really fuck with debugging to screw your game over aside from an occasional thing like the Ottomas. In 3, the game was a laggy shitshow, but the customization made people overlook it. But in 4, it's all at the surface.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino