• ”There's a snake in his boot. And by "a snake" I mean "shit". And by "boot" I mean "post".”
  1. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy SlatonFat.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by The Jumping Dwarf, Apr 29, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

?

Whose team are you on?

1. #TeamAmy

180 vote(s)
    19.7%
  2. #TeamTammy

736 vote(s)
    80.3%
  1. More like chin dropping.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Dr W

Dr W Tranny Auschwitz Officer

kiwifarms.is
  2. Ashley, I don't think you should be asking Tam Tam for weight loss advice.

• Agree Agree x 6
    JaneThough

JaneThough Part of your world

kiwifarms.is
  3. I wonder if she loses enough weight, will her forehead recede?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. Cleaner. But probably not happier.

Remember the big softy awhile back in the thread who kept banging on about How We Must Do Sumfink For TamTam, demanding we call every gubmint agency up to and including NASA - I think Null slapped her down in the end and she's probably been reeeeing on Tumblr ever since. Aaaanyhoo, I think the general consensus was that TamTam is actually not happier when kept away from her enabling family and personal chocolate mountain - it's just happier for us.

Still, hopefully this hospital visit was easier. Looks like she packed a few snacks in her chin. Never let it be said our Tamtam can't learn nuffink!

(I'm just being a cunt for comic narrative. Tammy makes me sad, but the truth is she really is happy with what we see as a terribly limited life. It really makes you think about the rights and wrongs of interventions.)

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Autistic Autistic x 5
    #8445 Tiny Clanger, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Statistically? Ashley by a mile

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.is
  7. Cool

Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 3.34.01 AM.png

29258681_10214326641775770_6505886324943133623_n.jpg Cool

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.is
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    pickleniggo

pickleniggo pickle enthusiast

kiwifarms.is
  8. sheok.jpg
    Also, I feel like her neck fat almost looks like a goiter. I know it's not, but it looks like one.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    summerandtempest

summerandtempest holistic women's health psychiatrist

kiwifarms.is
  9. Tfw when the cute lil kitty-cat collar ends up on your chin...

To be fair, SC filters thought AL's chin was a whole other person. Not sure if that's better or worse.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Love it. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    pickleniggo

pickleniggo pickle enthusiast

kiwifarms.is
  11. Well I guess I'm glad Tammy is feeling better and using social media again and generally not dying while wishing she could look at the sky.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.is
  12. Wasn't Amy's original wedding date March 16th?

That was yesterday and Amy is dead silent.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Or maybe just dead

While the husband collects pity donations "fer the fyooneral"

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mr. 0

Mr. 0 god im not good at computer how did this get here

kiwifarms.is
  14. No idea where I saw this - probably here - but didn't Amy say they'd put the wedding back cos they needed to find acquire a trailer with a reinforced floor a delightful cozy home suitable for screaming and throwing things at each other their sweet, sweet love to flourish?

Or perhaps Maccy D couldn't do the reception that day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. I think someone suggested that was what probably happened, but I don't think Amy herself has commented on it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is

16. Amy got some new furniture, and says they didn’t get married because of money reasons.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    polka-dotted

polka-dotted typical darkie female

kiwifarms.is
  17. She couldn't afford a $100 courthouse wedding but she got new furniture and a new vehicle?

I know that sofa set costs around $600 because someone I know has the same one (they bought it from Big Lots) It's cheaply made, the wood is thin and brittle and that leather stuff starts to flake off a couple months later.

Also that bed looks pretty small for people of their size doesn't it'?

Edit:
    Amy admits in the comments on her video that she got the furniture from a Rent-a-Center. She's going to end up paying double what that shitty sofa set is worth.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  18. Jesus Christ, Amy has certainly packed on the weight. This video especially you can tell. I can't believe how much weight she has gained since we started this thread.
    Here's Amy in 2015 at the start of the thread:
    [​IMG]
    And here's Amy now in this video:
    [​IMG]

• Feels  x 7
    • Islamic Content  x 6
    • Agree  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    •  x 1
    Catetive

Catetive i put parts together at fatory

kiwifarms.is
  19. Double? Try x5 to x10 what the set worth, we’ll actually it’s worthless crap so let’s just say x5 to x10 what’s it costs depending if they make payments on time or not.

Rent-a-centers are the ultimate scams for dim poor people that need instant gratification and are terrible at math and long term planning. They are as bad as pay day lending.

You will pay $5000 for a $400 TV at rent-a-center. If these idiots would just save that $30 a week for a few months they could outright buy the pieces they want instead of getting them at a rent-a-center for x5 the cost.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.