The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - The 1000 Pound Sisters

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Moonbeam

you can't spell arson without "so"
kiwifarms.net
I guess Tam Tam got the ban hammer. I wonder what guideline violations though since all she's ever done is stare deadpan at the camera.
Screenshot_20210430-113329_TikTok.jpg

Moonbeam

you can't spell arson without "so"
kiwifarms.net
she stole art from other people for her “merch” while her “friends” and her were live, and they (the guys) would be doing drugs (weed) during the lives.
I've never sauntered into one of her lives just because frankly, I've seen more tasteful beheading videos on Al Jazeera. I know vaguely of her stealing art for her merch from this thread but I assumed that since she's never shown her merch on tiktok, it wouldn't impact much.

How long do we think until they take down her other two accounts?

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2134730
Harvested this from Facebook. This woman saw Amy at Wommart and got a pic. Even though Amy’s wearing the worlds most unflattering clothing for someone her size, it still doesn’t look like she’s lost any more weight.
Her eye is cocked in this pic too. Does she only try to film when it’s straight or is this an older pic?

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2134730
Harvested this from Facebook. This woman saw Amy at Wommart and got a pic. Even though Amy’s wearing the worlds most unflattering clothing for someone her size, it still doesn’t look like she’s lost any more weight.
Holy shit that arm flap. And whatever the hell that lump across her forearm is, it looks kind of like scar tissue. Not to mention the way her fat is distributed since she's lot a hundred pounds. She's not as wide but the fupa isn't going anywhere.

Lapis Lazuli

Definitely from Steven Universe.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2134730
She should think of getting surgery to remove that excess skin. Even if she gets down a few more pounds, I think the reason why we don't see much progress is because of the skin. I could be wrong, though.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
She should think of getting surgery to remove that excess skin. Even if she gets down a few more pounds, I think the reason why we don't see much progress is because of the skin. I could be wrong, though.
You are wrong. The reason we aren't seeing much progress is because she's still eating far too many calories...nothing to do with her excess skin. She'll need to be down to at least below a BMI of 28, and with <30% body fat for a surgeon to do skin removal, and most plastic surgeons won't do it after WLS until she's been weight stable for at least 12 months. Her excess skin is still filled with far too much fat to have a good result with abdominoplasty. She's still well into the 40s in BF would be my guess.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
Even flappy and dumpy looking, she's in a lot better place than Tam Tam. It shouldn't be about looking beautiful, because quite frankly, all of the Slatons rolled snake eyes in the gene pool on that aspect. Amy has extended her life and has hopes for the future. Tam Tam is doubling down and going down in flames. When she dies, they should put a wick in her. She would probably burn for months.

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot more discussion of the Quincy/Jake/Tammy drama on Reddit, but rumors are floating around that TLC might sue over the merch situation, Quincy said something about blowing the lid off everything and telling everyone the truth about what's happening if they try it, he's also taking credit for Tammy's very real weight loss. It's likely that Tammy has violated her contract and if Quincy starts spilling the beans, she's fucked.

In one of the lives, someone said Tammy claimed Amy was exposed to Covid and her nephew (possibly Gage) has it.