The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - The 1000 Pound Sisters

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Moonbeam

you can't spell arson without "so"
kiwifarms.net
If there is any info in that video that we haven't heard before, would somebody do me a favor and post it in text? I can't stand listening to that ass for more than five seconds. I appreciate it.
Tutti Frutti yelling at the camera bout how he paid for a cameo from Tam Tam and she never delivered, all of his friends and their grandmas also bought a cameo from her and she never delivered. They all expected a refund from her but she never directly refunded them. Doesn't understand why she didn't deliver because Amy is filling the cameo orders, plus tammu sits around posting selfie videos on tiktok all day anyways. Speculating that Tam Tam was banned because of the lack of filled orders on cameo plus the stuff with her merch. I stopped listening around five minutes in.

Tam's tiktok was reinstated and she is again posting videos tagging thebbwking. Her cameo hasn't yet been nuked, but it says she responds in 4 days, and the only option available as of the current moment is "notify me when available"

Moonbeam

you can't spell arson without "so"
kiwifarms.net
Girl I don't think that's what this filter is for, but you do you.

Either tams keeps up with this thread or someone made claims to her directly that she got banned on the clock app for not delivering cameo orders.
We all already know how hard it is to get rid of you Tammy. We all know the history of multiple inpatient experiences at facilities, multiple hospital stays due to complications of your weight, and bouncing around to live with every member of the Slaton family.

Tammy is taggin ova. Takin ova what, exactly? The pantry probably. New villan arc for tams?

Yes Tammy, we are all jealous of the lack of ability to bathe, walk and the struggle breathing.

Screenshot_20210512-032518_TikTok.jpg

View attachment 2164703

Either tams keeps up with this thread or someone made claims to her directly that she got banned on the clock app for not delivering cameo orders.
We all already know how hard it is to get rid of you Tammy. We all know the history of multiple inpatient experiences at facilities, multiple hospital stays due to complications of your weight, and bouncing around to live with every member of the Slaton family.

View attachment 2164736

Tammy is taggin ova. Takin ova what, exactly? The pantry probably. New villan arc for tams?

View attachment 2164702

Yes Tammy, we are all jealous of the lack of ability to bathe, walk and the struggle breathing.

View attachment 2164704
The fact that 49 people liked her comment is concerning.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
Tutti Frutti yelling at the camera bout how he paid for a cameo from Tam Tam and she never delivered, all of his friends and their grandmas also bought a cameo from her and she never delivered. They all expected a refund from her but she never directly refunded them. Doesn't understand why she didn't deliver because Amy is filling the cameo orders, plus tammu sits around posting selfie videos on tiktok all day anyways. Speculating that Tam Tam was banned because of the lack of filled orders on cameo plus the stuff with her merch. I stopped listening around five minutes in.

Tam's tiktok was reinstated and she is again posting videos tagging thebbwking. Her cameo hasn't yet been nuked, but it says she responds in 4 days, and the only option available as of the current moment is "notify me when available"

But Tammy, they orders cameos of you not Amy. If they wanted one from Amy they would have requested it from her.

She's just lazy. Spending all day on tiktok flirting with chubby chasers is a lot less effort than making personalized messages on cameo. She probab ly makes more money eating for perverts anyway.

View attachment 2164703

View attachment 2164736

View attachment 2164702

View attachment 2164704

no one in their right mind would be jealous of Hammy.

Notice the "you're just jealous" cop out is always used by people who have nothing anyone would be jealous of.

She's going to the same place she was during the Youtube live phase. Because this sort of thing inflates her ego so big she instantaneously gains an extra 200 lbs. She starts thinking all the haters are jelly and the tard rage heats up. Guess that stuff won't be making season 3. Too bad. It's more entertaining than Tammy stuffed in a wheelchair making faces every time someone other than her is getting attention.

edf5192

kiwifarms.net
Anyone know if TLC is making a season 3? How in the hell did they con their way onto cable television? Tammy is such an awful person. Imagine the smell. She's so angry and lazy. Imagine having someone like this in your family and you are stuck helping them. I would just stick her back in a nursing home and forget about her sorry ass. Jerry was nasty. You know that bitch smells. I feel sorry for Amys baby. Entire time she was pregnant I thought how unlucky that child was to be inside that. Has anyone seen the Pearadise TikTok? It's a fatty cult.