The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - The 1000 Pound Sisters

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Chorton

kiwifarms.net
Found this on the subreddit:
36194C19-F835-418D-9810-A9B01A4C1A1D.jpeg

PINA

My hubby has no job so I kicked him out :)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
King feeder showed up. I don't think she's home yet, that couch is might tiny and her most recent videos don't look like the same place she was living in during season 2.
View attachment 2176553
That guy really looks like he’s being forced to do this for TLC. Can’t wait for Jerry 2.0 to ditch Tammy and tell the article reporters that he just did it to be on the show.

Also, Tammy looks fatter holy shit. She got those Patrick Star nubs now.
53322076-B781-4EB8-94F9-05164F2939EE.jpeg

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
Anyone know if TLC is making a season 3?
TLC announced season 3 almost immediately after season 2 ended. It was evidently one of their highest rated programs. Amy's Youtube I noticed yesterday now has 450k+ subscribers, so TLC celebrity has certainly helped her out. Guaranteed there are a few deathfats watching her sub count with envy. She and Michael are painting the new house and planning to move in before the end of the month. Her videos these days that I've seen are really quite lovely family oriented ones (as in her, Michael and Gage). Hopefully they didn't get a house to accommodate Tammy as well. Definitely agree with others that Tammy's new love interest is just in it for the celebrity...what a price to pay for your 15 minutes of fame.

Moonbeam

you can't spell arson without "so"
kiwifarms.net
That guy really looks like he’s being forced to do this for TLC. Can’t wait for Jerry 2.0 to ditch Tammy and tell the article reporters that he just did it to be on the show.

Also, Tammy looks fatter holy shit. She got those Patrick Star nubs now.
View attachment 2176693
He's going to ditch her the second he has to clean her and act as caregiver. No one can tolerate her tard raging for too long no matter the TLC check.

She does look bigger. This is the first time in months on tiktok that she's shown anything other than her face.

NotYourAverageBecky

kiwifarms.net
King feeder showed up. I don't think she's home yet, that couch is might tiny and her most recent videos don't look like the same place she was living in during season 2.
View attachment 2176553

It’s obvious that he’s here for the check. But hey, TLC has to keep it interesting somehow since three entire seasons of Tammy not losing shit would be boring.

Blanche

I am the biggest slut.
kiwifarms.net
TLC announced season 3 almost immediately after season 2 ended. It was evidently one of their highest rated programs. Amy's Youtube I noticed yesterday now has 450k+ subscribers, so TLC celebrity has certainly helped her out. Guaranteed there are a few deathfats watching her sub count with envy. She and Michael are painting the new house and planning to move in before the end of the month. Her videos these days that I've seen are really quite lovely family oriented ones (as in her, Michael and Gage). Hopefully they didn't get a house to accommodate Tammy as well. Definitely agree with others that Tammy's new love interest is just in it for the celebrity...what a price to pay for your 15 minutes of fame.
I feel that Tammy would avoid asking to move in because of the third degree Amy gave Jerry- Tammy likes her feeders enabling her, Amy would get in the way of that. I also would be constantly worried about Gage if there's a 600 pound woman scooting around. I really hope Tammy never lives with Amy again.

FvckTurnip

TamTam's Back Tat
kiwifarms.net
I really hope TLC asks bbwlover69 to come on the show and reprise Jerry’s roll as confessional queen, treat tender and honorary wound cleaner

Moonbeam

kiwifarms.net
I really hope TLC asks bbwlover69 to come on the show and reprise Jerry’s roll as confessional queen, treat tender and honorary wound cleaner
I hope they create some huge drama out of the part where he's openly flirting with other hamplanets online.

Chihiro

Lubby Chudder
kiwifarms.net

PINA

My hubby has no job so I kicked him out :)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Moonbeam

kiwifarms.net