• ”I lost friends over that”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah AntwilerWashed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Plissken, Apr 21, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. -
    I was expecting his biggest Twitter blowout to have been Trump's election day. Though I can guess what the tone of the tweets was.....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #5161 gydorem, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    kiwifarms.is
  2. He streamed himself drinking all night after the election, though he deleted the VOD at some point. His Twitter reaction was pretty unremarkable: tired despair and snarling at people for not voting Clinton.

• Informative Informative x 5
    RJ MacReady

RJ MacReady cheating bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. I wonder if five years down the road people will look back at trump and be like "Huh... strange. All my death camp fantasies never happened and nothing changed. Maybe... I overreacted?"

But prob instead people will be like "Due to tweeting #RESIST 80 million times a day back then, we stopped orange man from the tranny/woman genocide! We are heros of our time!!"

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. Honestly, with how sad these people are, I'm pretty sure they'll keep telling their kids (HA!) how "Oh! We stopped this second Hitler from turning our country into a dystopia! It was gonna be a 2nd Nazi Germany! But we bravely stepped in and overthrew this treasonous tyrant!"

• Feels Feels x 6
    The tired cat

The tired cat Reality is an illusion

kiwifarms.is
  5. Well in their minds, the death camps are already here with all the controversies around the kids being separated from their kids at the border, so my guess is they won't think they overreacted.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  6. You know I would love to see one of these neon haired colored SJW's meet up say a Jewish person or someone who survived one of the Death Camps during WW2 and say how the stuff with Trump is the same as what they went trough during WW2. Just, I'd wanna see the older persons reaction to such shit.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    The tired cat

kiwifarms.is
  7. In which Ken "Popehat" White (a federal prosecutor turned defence lawyer and 1A advocate) doesn't tell Noah what he wants to hear and he gets frustrated:

noah and popehat 1.png
    noah and popehat 2.png
    noah and popehat 3.png

This is particularly funny because Popehat regularly shuts down liberals who have idiotic notions about criminal justice, and now Noah is one of them.

• Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
    RJ MacReady

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. Me, I'm still waiting for "Say, the US did win the Cold War." let alone "Looks like terrorists have been knocked down to two kids with a pressure cooker."

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Well there's already idiots arguing with USSR survivors about how communism is a good thing. Even better, let's see them argue with WW2 veterans that they are on the same level because they are fighting a culture war against nazi's.

• Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  10. You know it's funny, I can see the ones who lived under Stalin being seen as USSR survivors (even though technically it was Cult of Personality/Stalinism since the guy never gave a rats ass about communism from day one), mostly because Stalin was an uber paranoid dickhead. However, the USSR during the 80's? Yeah, that's where shit starts getting badly muddy and usually gets either overblown badly or just simply made up. An I say this, because here in the Eastern part of the world things have gotten so stupid that they now make movies about plane highjackers and try to make 'em seem sympathetic.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    The tired cat

kiwifarms.is
  11. ‘USSR survivor’. Seriously? Poor term. My childhood was great, my teenage years under Yelstin in the 90s.. now that was survival.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Donbasstard

Donbasstard базара Нет!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. Yeah, this.

People in the West like to pretend that the USSR was some giant fucking gulag up until 1993 when suddenly the peasants could buy Levis and Coca-Cola and all was right with the world.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Yeah, this is one view or guess stereotype, I never understood. Again, one could make an argument during Stalins reign because the dude was a massive cockhead, maybe say during Brezhnev rule (though that is like 50/50). But USSR during the fuckin' 80's? When you could go out and buy yourself a Beatles vinyl or hell go on vacation outside the iron curtain (yeah, one would need to go trough like 9 levels of bureaucracy hell unless you were like a well respected doctor or engineer which made the process even faster), just makes the whole thing fall apart faster than a bad house of cards.

• Feels Feels x 1
    The tired cat

kiwifarms.is
  14. I met a traveller from an antique land
    Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
    Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
    Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose nose
    And greasy hair and sneer of cold command
    Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
    Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
    The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.
    And on the pedestal these words appear:
    `My name is SpoonyOne, King of Tekken:
    Look on rendering queue, ye mighty, and despair!'
    Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
    Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
    The lone and level sands stretch far away".

• Winner Winner x 13
    kiwifarms.is
  15. Just like the right wingers who said Obama was going to become president for life and put all the gun owners and Christians in FEMA camps, you won't hear a word from these people about any of this when Trump is gone. And if you ask them they'll either ignore you or block you or accuse you of taking them out of context or some shit. Of course, it makes it all the more hilarious that the left wing laughed at those right wing nutjobs only to be doing the exact same thing in an even more visible way (thanks to the media).

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  16. He's playing Lost Odyssey:

2019-02-10 14_45_00-Tweets with replies by Noah Antwiler (@TheSpoonyOne) _ Twitter.png

This comes a week or so after he was tweeting screenshots of Final Fantasy X-2, which makes me think he was also replaying it after livetweeting his entire re-playthrough of FFX last year.

Meanwhile, the Patreon appears to have lost another ~$10 and several patrons for good:

2019-02-10 14_48_16-Noah Antwiler_ Patreon Earnings + Statistics + Graphs + Rank.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    RJ MacReady

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. Honestly how does anyone donate to him at this point? Is it really 129 people who forgot cancel their subscriptions or people who feel bad for him? If he posted to Patreon regularly then I wouldn't think anything of it but he ent posted in over a year.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  18. Earlier in the thread, it was shown that a few of them were insanely exceptional spite cucks who donate despite knowing he'll never bother to make any video or written revies, no matter how low effort it can be and still get traffic. They just do it because.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. Spoony's accident is not unusual, nor is his response. People fuck up, run red lights and hit people all the time. (Almost) invariably they say "I had the green!" Even someone who kills someone thanks to their terrible driving usually doesn't face criminal charges (Hi Ms. Jenner, looking at you). The legal system in the US is just not set up to punish vehicular collisions unless drugs\booze is involved or they can show really excessive speed. It's up to civil proceedings to deal with it and suing Spoony would be a joke.

(edit: it's also not even a crime to lie to the police about things like that in many states, contrary to popular belief)

He also may have thought he had the green. Or, more likely, wasn't paying any goddamn attention at all and then assumed he had the green light and his brain filled in the (lack of) memory. I am sure he'd be tweeting a lot more about it if he hadn't been found at fault, though.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #5179 Blue Jerkop, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 4:42 AM
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. Unsurprisingly, Noah only had liability insurance after all because he's looking for a cheap car. He's also getting X-rays because he claims the pain from the accident has gotten worse. The near future isn't looking great for him.

2019-02-13 14_19_25-Tweets with replies by Noah Antwiler (@TheSpoonyOne) _ Twitter.png
    2019-02-13 14_18_47-Tweets with replies by Noah Antwiler (@TheSpoonyOne) _ Twitter.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    RJ MacReady

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.