The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's nuts and Woolie is a piss poor marketer

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Borax Bozo

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's real, but if it was real it'd be with an extremely specific and bizarre ruleset that makes no sense to anyone else.

Reactions: Wooper

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that just seems foul. Also pretty sure Pat would try to distance himself far from the 2BFP since he's focused on his own things and would rather push his own brand.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Referring to himself as Pat from 2BF dates those a bit. And boy do those seem fake as hell. When the hell would Pat find time to go outside and get some side strange
Pat also seemed like the Zaibatsu member who least wanted to be known by his real name - to a point where him and Matt would complain about Woolie "replying to the fan facebook with his real fucking facebook account". I can't imagine that same guy trolling for strange on facebook like he's @Lowtax.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Controversial hot take coming through, but I enjoy Matt's videos.

They aren't GREAT but he's the only one I currently still watch, it's been nostalgic seeing him play forgotten 7th gen games.

It's sad though that the break up was only a bad thing and they're all just shadows of their former selves now.

Last edited:

DEBIRU MAN

デビルマン
kiwifarms.net
Controversial hot take coming through, but I enjoy Matt's videos.

They aren't GREAT but he's the only one I currently still watch, it's been nostalgic seeing him play forgotten 7th gen games.

It's sad though that the break up was only a bad thing and they're all just shadows of their former selves now.
Honestly thats where I'm at. Matt's a cuck and all, but his content isn't as terrible as people makes it out to be. Wha Happen definitely doesnt go as deep as it should, but I am glad that Matt doesn't just cover the Fallout 76s and Anthems of the industry and does shine a light on smaller games like Brink and Haze. That being said though, he does tend to gloss over a few important details like he did in the DMC one and all his other videos are very vapid and uninteresting. At least he has the right idea to being Liam back for a few videos or series, and I can lie to myself and say the breakup just never happened.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Honestly thats where I'm at. Matt's a cuck and all, but his content isn't as terrible as people makes it out to be. Wha Happen definitely doesnt go as deep as it should, but I am glad that Matt doesn't just cover the Fallout 76s and Anthems of the industry and does shine a light on smaller games like Brink and Haze. That being said though, he does tend to gloss over a few important details like he did in the DMC one and all his other videos are very vapid and uninteresting. At least he has the right idea to being Liam back for a few videos or series, and I can lie to myself and say the breakup just never happened.
Wha Happen? is pretty mediocre and that's his absolute best content. I'm not sure saying his other videos are "vapid and uninteresting" is a glowing recommendation either. He definitely lost out on the split.

If I had to not shit on Matt for something, at least, he's at least willing to try some new shit out and see if it takes off - the problem is that his content seems erratic and inconsistent as a result. I'm not sure if there's a large audience for cereal reviews, "man pretends to be drunk and talk about video games", or "my wife talks about video game clothing" but he at least tried something not exactly explored to death.

• Agree
Reactions: Mcniggered

DEBIRU MAN

デビルマン
kiwifarms.net
Wha Happen? is pretty mediocre and that's his absolute best content. I'm not sure saying his other videos are "vapid and uninteresting" is a glowing recommendation either. He definitely lost out on the split.

If I had to not shit on Matt for something, at least, he's at least willing to try some new shit out and see if it takes off - the problem is that his content seems erratic and inconsistent as a result. I'm not sure if there's a large audience for cereal reviews, "man pretends to be drunk and talk about video games", or "my wife talks about video game clothing" but he at least tried something not exactly explored to death.
I'll take that over unedited streams that constantly get derailed by superchats, or LPs that reek trying to bring back the glory days with significantly more uninteresting cohosts. Not saying that Matt's stuff is great a much as I'm saying that he's trying to do something different, which neither Par nor Woolie are doing, all while still getting old fans in by involving Liam in a LP every once in a while. I only really watch about 3 or 4 videos from Matt a month, but thats significantly more than what I watch of both Woolie and Pat's content outside of the podcast.

Again Matt's a cuck, and was probably my least favorite member of the original four. But at least he's trying and isn't going completely off the rails like Pat or being so stubborn that you're killing your channel like Woolie.

Borax Bozo

kiwifarms.net
Well, at least the video game clothing one had a few interesting moments. I did like the Guilty Gear one where them and their artist friend Star discovered Zappa and decided it looked like Liam
https://youtu.be/i-QGWFNwrXg?list=PLJdyZRNyk92pbPLdY4uRN_uhdMzv5ytyZ&t=6839
or their horror when they realised that Ramlethal's clothes which they had critiqued earlier in the video are organic and alive
https://youtu.be/i-QGWFNwrXg?list=PLJdyZRNyk92pbPLdY4uRN_uhdMzv5ytyZ&t=7264

Honestly the best content to come out of all these guys is often the fan stuff, given that it's inherently a best-of with some creativity on top.
The recent food thieves animation is great stuff.

BusyMaribo

Ara Ara...
kiwifarms.net
Pats new flavor of the month is tem tem, considering he hasnt properly played a pokemon game since gen 2, this should be a shit show.
Wonder how many streams it will be before he moves on to something else.

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
Pats new flavor of the month is tem tem, considering he hasnt properly played a pokemon game since gen 2, this should be a shit show.
Wonder how many streams it will be before he moves on to something else.
He might power through it out of weird spite and not because it's a good game.

Wooper

the big dick gee Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
I come back to this thread every so often even though all the content I watch from the Best Friends is the Super Castle clips on occasion because every now and again one of these guys ends up on my personal Twitter where I just follow friends. No e-celeb no actual celebs no corporations, just my friends who post about their lives & awful Facebook memes. Anyways Prozd, verified Vine star & awful VA, tweeted that he was shocked how Joaquin Phoenix acted in the Joker comparing him to a "loose 5 year old the set". Clearly Joaquin needs to take notes from Prozd I mean he is the pinnacle of cliched anime voices. Here comes Matt though, who has said he has struggled with mental illness with in his past which is what the movie is about with "But Joker was really good and saved Cinema tho".
I'm pretty sure people who really like Joker and want it to win all the awards don't even think that. All of the replies besides Liam's cocksucking snide were ripping him. Even my best friend who doesn't watch YouTube and he doesn't really have an online presence called Matt a fag for his bad take. Is this really where Liam and Matt are? They are now in the league of these people who wanted the Joker to cause mass shootings, so they can justify their hatred for the evil incel movie? How much gayer can it get, where your everyday Joe Schmo can recognize how stupid you are for your bad takes?

DEBIRU MAN

デビルマン
kiwifarms.net
I come back to this thread every so often even though all the content I watch from the Best Friends is the Super Castle clips on occasion because every now and again one of these guys ends up on my personal Twitter where I just follow friends. No e-celeb no actual celebs no corporations, just my friends who post about their lives & awful Facebook memes. Anyways Prozd, verified Vine star & awful VA, tweeted that he was shocked how Joaquin Phoenix acted in the Joker comparing him to a "loose 5 year old the set". Clearly Joaquin needs to take notes from Prozd I mean he is the pinnacle of cliched anime voices. Here comes Matt though, who has said he has struggled with mental illness with in his past which is what the movie is about with "But Joker was really good and saved Cinema tho".
I'm pretty sure people who really like Joker and want it to win all the awards don't even think that. All of the replies besides Liam's cocksucking snide were ripping him. Even my best friend who doesn't watch YouTube and he doesn't really have an online presence called Matt a fag for his bad take. Is this really where Liam and Matt are? They are now in the league of these people who wanted the Joker to cause mass shootings, so they can justify their hatred for the evil incel movie? How much gayer can it get, where your everyday Joe Schmo can recognize how stupid you are for your bad takes?
They've been like this for a while. I remember when Matt tried to dunk on a guy named Sassy Gay Republican, and his followers gave Matt too much heat. Matt then locked his account for about a couple weeks and showed that he really doesn't have a spine when it comes to social media.

Liam is just as bad when it comes to virtue signaling, and will constantly tweet out "Apologies" for accidentally misgendering someone and leave comments saying trans rights or something like that. Pat does this too, but a bit less often and mostly just does it to rile people up and the most political thing I've seen Woolie tweet are the Ebstine jokes that he does every once in a blue moon.

Last edited:

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I'll take that over unedited streams that constantly get derailed by superchats, or LPs that reek trying to bring back the glory days with significantly more uninteresting cohosts. Not saying that Matt's stuff is great a much as I'm saying that he's trying to do something different, which neither Par nor Woolie are doing, all while still getting old fans in by involving Liam in a LP every once in a while. I only really watch about 3 or 4 videos from Matt a month, but thats significantly more than what I watch of both Woolie and Pat's content outside of the podcast.

Again Matt's a cuck, and was probably my least favorite member of the original four. But at least he's trying and isn't going completely off the rails like Pat or being so stubborn that you're killing your channel like Woolie.
I didn't meant to imply that because I think Matt's content is bad that I think that Woolie's or Pat's are better, because I don't. Just that Matt took a pretty drastic fall (same as anyone else) and his plan of attack seems to be "throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks" - trying to be retro channel, a review channel, a behind-the-scenes channel, cereal stuff, drunk stuff, fashion stuff and I don't think that's working out great. He's at least trying different stuff.

That isn't to say that Woolie's "Super Best Friends" but with Woolie and 2 bums is a great direction either, it isn't. Pat seems to be having the most success, but I'm not really a stream guy so I haven't had the inclination to check him out at all - and this seems to be the case with most people.

Sev07

kiwifarms.net
I didn't meant to imply that because I think Matt's content is bad that I think that Woolie's or Pat's are better, because I don't. Just that Matt took a pretty drastic fall (same as anyone else) and his plan of attack seems to be "throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks" - trying to be retro channel, a review channel, a behind-the-scenes channel, cereal stuff, drunk stuff, fashion stuff and I don't think that's working out great. He's at least trying different stuff.

That isn't to say that Woolie's "Super Best Friends" but with Woolie and 2 bums is a great direction either, it isn't. Pat seems to be having the most success, but I'm not really a stream guy so I haven't had the inclination to check him out at all - and this seems to be the case with most people.
My problem isn't necessarily with Matt's actual content he produces, my problem is that it is made by and narrated by Matt, a person who I think is a toxic cuck. Then you add on top of that his insane husband, and ultimate Rising Soystar Liam, and you get a channel I not only don't want to watch, but I pretty actively hope fails.

BuckBumble

kiwifarms.net
This is why you archive shit dude, the coward's already deleted his tweet. All I can find linking to it now is people dunking on him instead. Like someone else mentioned with him locking his account, Matt cannot even accept taking an L in public despite constantly spewing out bullshit.
Also reminds me that Prozd on top of being unfunny as hell, is a petty piece of shit.

Tags
None