The Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / @TenaciousRanch / Steampunk Penny / Penellope Logue / Phillip Matthew Logue - 18 NEGLECTFUL COWBOYS IN THE ALPACA BARNS AT TRAN RANCH! TRAN RANCH IS UNDER SIEGE!

The plot thickens at tran ranch! What will lead to the ultimate downfall of this empire?

• Total voters

scumbus

kiwifarms.net

ThatDumbPhilosopher

CEO of Dumbass Corporation
kiwifarms.net
So when I was listening to the MATI stream today, I heard the words 'Rent'.

They are renting that land.

They destroyed it.

I think the landowner could potentially sue them for an action in waste or nuisance for their destruction of the land.

They don't even own the land they're obliterating I'm sickened.

But maybe they did buy it based on later statements? Either way fuck em
I never heard of a troon owning anything, they usually whine and annoy people until they are given something while providing no efforts whatsoever.

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
Comments:

1620138011809.png

1620138052346.png

1620138100002.png

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
It has a Prospering Ground thread. This is far more like Troonblynka than the Tranch. The Tranch was a functional homestead before it was bought by troons. This is just empty arid land bought by people who have zero experience in what they're trying to do using other people's money. I don't want it to fail, but I will be shocked if it ever even approaches Tranch levels.

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It has a Prospering Ground thread. This is far more like Troonblynka than the Tranch. The Tranch was a functional homestead before it was bought by troons. This is just empty arid land bought by people who have zero experience in what they're trying to do using other people's money. I don't want it to fail, but I will be shocked if it ever even approaches Tranch levels.
They could probably make a tidy profit by growing cotton.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
Wakonda is now building settlements in the US. I wonder if they will licence some of that technology they have.
Let me introduce you to Akon City. A, possibly two, cryptocurrency powered city being built in Africa by musician Akon with the ultimate goal of creating a real life Wakanda. So far he's swindled land in both Uganda and Senegal with people pointing out that gifting public land to investors is a common form of government corruption where the land does not get developed and ends up in the hands of government officials.

White Devil

As in this world there are degrees of evils
kiwifarms.net
Let me introduce you to Akon City. A, possibly two, cryptocurrency powered cities being built in Africa by musician Akon with the ultimate goal of creating a real life Wakanda. So far he's swindled land in both Uganda and Senegal with people pointing out that gifting public land to investors is a common form of government corruption where the land does not get developed and ends up in the hands of government officials.
I wish 50 Cents or Snoop Dog would make Tupac City or something somewhere in Africa and get all the basketball Americans to move. It would certainly "de-colonize" them.

Putin Bot

Putin pays me in vodka
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one about hearing about the black ranchers, my mind immediately sees CHOP 2.0? Just like the retards at CHOP, they'll throw some potting soil on the ground and call that their garden. Then, the warlords will start arriving, and the whole thing will end up with multiple people getting murdered in the utopia, because a nigger can leave the ghetto, but the ghetto doesn't leave the nigger.