The Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / @TenaciousRanch / Steampunk Penny / Penellope Logue / Phillip Matthew Logue - The trans haven sitcom filmed in front of a live studio audience!

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Who are the top three strongest characters in the Kevin Gibes Inflated Universe (KGIU) canon?

• Gash Coyote

Votes: 28 4.4%
  • Rioley

Votes: 79 12.4%
  • Penis

Votes: 130 20.3%
  • Loathsome Dung Eater Jen

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • Boner

Votes: 111 17.4%
  • Kevin Gibes

Votes: 228 35.7%
  • The Elusive Earl

Votes: 326 51.0%
  • Landon Hiscock

Votes: 72 11.3%
  • The Korps LARP Brigade

Votes: 46 7.2%
  • Kiwifarms Militia

Votes: 216 33.8%
  • Kindness

Votes: 290 45.4%
  • Trans Cucumber The Child Abandoner

Votes: 65 10.2%

• Total voters

Sexy Senior Citizen

Happy pride month!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rate me optimistic but I feel like Penny wants suicide by cop. This fucker is overly aggressive on social media, open carries like a Fudd, isn’t interested in building bridges in their community, and openly lies about everything happening to him and ilk. Ignoring the tranny shit, this is not healthy behavior by anyone. This is some sociopathic behavior combined with a penchant for violence.

Tranch mass shooting countdown?
"If the cops do it, I won't be a part of the 41%!"

-Phil, maybe

Cnaiur urs Skiotha

Breaker of Horses and Men
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3413894
Thousands of Armenians, Assyrians, and Greeks in modern-day Turkey were massacred or marched off to deserts to die simply because they were considered a threat to the stability of the Ottoman Empire. Armenians in particular were a target of the Ottomans not only due to their relative status as second class Christian citizens in the empire but their relative success. In fact 20 years earlier, Armenians were slaughtered in the Hamidian Massacres for this reason. And to this day, Turkey refuses to take any responsibility for any wrongdoings in the Ottoman Empire and instead cry victimhood, claiming that the killings never happened or that they were the actual victims who were being genocided by their subjects.

I don't think the victims of the first genocide of the 20th century would be very pleased with being compared to screeching men in dresses who believe that people who don't cater to their whims are literally committing genocide. Trannies, who are overwhelmingly white, middle class and heterosexual, live comfortably compared to many other demographics and can cry genocide behind a screen in their dingy little rooms. Many of the Ottomans' subjects did not have that luxury throughout its reign. This was an atrocity that made Hitler believe he could get away with the holocaust and yet troons think that somehow what's "happening" to them is actually in any way at all comparable. 🙄
Holy shit yeah, this is very unhinged. On top of what you pointed out about how there is no trans genocide (unlike the alpaca genocide), I find Penny ascribing all these things to "ya fucks" to be very bizarre. As if the same group of people is behind the Armenian Genocide, the Troubles, and Earl's extremely real attacks. I mean I knew we were all radfem tradcaths but I didn't know we were also Young Turks and Ulster Loyalists. But I think Penny is just unconsciously doing that SJW thing of "there's the RIGHT side of history and the WRONG side bucko and you chuds are on the WRONG side" and so for him it makes perfect sense to say that whatever nebulous alt-right enemy he is addressing essentially is all genocidaires or oppressors throughout history. Sorry MAGA chud but you lost in Berlin 1945, you lost at Appomattox 1865, you lost when the Mamluks stopped the Mongols and ya gonna lose today! So bizarre and indicative of a deeply stupid view of history powerful, intimidating, and cool. I mean did you see that patch? We better stop the genocide plan you guys, call Earl.

Also PS I call Penny Penny and Bonnie Bonnie etc. because besides Kevin I don't care to memorize all the deadnames just to be scrupulously anti-woke in my language. I already spend too many brain cells knowing about these troons, I'm not gonna memorize twice as many names and which are which. Penny is... Paul? and Bonnie's original name was El Mucho Gordo con Queso Rotundo or something.

Cerabella

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That meaty paw :story:
Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 01-24-07 Tweets with replies by The Eternal💎Penellope (@SteampunkPenn...png
FV4w1KQWAAECOdp.jpg
Tweet | Archive

Whiskey and guns , typical ladies activities
Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 01-25-26 Tweets with replies by The Eternal💎Penellope (@SteampunkPenn...png
FV0ZbqaX0AAnPjC.jpg
Tweet | Archive

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3413894
Thousands of Armenians, Assyrians, and Greeks in modern-day Turkey were massacred or marched off to deserts to die simply because they were considered a threat to the stability of the Ottoman Empire. Armenians in particular were a target of the Ottomans not only due to their relative status as second class Christian citizens in the empire but their relative success. In fact 20 years earlier, Armenians were slaughtered in the Hamidian Massacres for this reason. And to this day, Turkey refuses to take any responsibility for any wrongdoings in the Ottoman Empire and instead cry victimhood, claiming that the killings never happened or that they were the actual victims who were being genocided by their subjects.

I don't think the victims of the first genocide of the 20th century would be very pleased with being compared to screeching men in dresses who believe that people who don't cater to their whims are literally committing genocide. Trannies, who are overwhelmingly white, middle class and heterosexual, live comfortably compared to many other demographics and can cry genocide behind a screen in their dingy little rooms. Many of the Ottomans' subjects did not have that luxury throughout its reign. This was an atrocity that made Hitler believe he could get away with the holocaust and yet troons think that somehow what's "happening" to them is actually in any way at all comparable. 🙄
Very minor nitpick as well but as per Penny's suspicious bio, he was born in the late 70s and taken off his parents (who had several other children) by his grandparents. Presumably his parents were born in the 40s/50s, so presumably his "Nan" arrived in the US around that time or slightly before (the Irish-US migration boom was winding down after WWII).

The era referred to as The Troubles didn't start till the late 60s, so it looks like nobody tried to kill his Nan in The Troubles. I guess the grandparents could be on the Armenian side but he doesn't mention them being ethnic (and since he only talks about a Nan I'd assume the grandfather was American).

Much like most of his schizo tiocfaidh-ár-lá posting, he's belying a complete lack of understanding of Irish history typical of someone who has one Irish grandparent but wants a special identity label to larp about. Well, in this case, another special identity to larp about. He never used to talk about the Ireland before this year, and this is the first time I've seen him claim to be half-Armenian - is twitter getting too crowded with transfolx that it's not interesting enough to just be trans any more?

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Very minor nitpick as well but as per Penny's suspicious bio, he
The era referred to as The Troubles didn't start till the late 60s, so it looks like nobody tried to kill his Nan in The Troubles. I guess the grandparents could be on the Armenian side but he doesn't mention them being ethnic (and since he only talks about a Nan I'd assume the grandfather was American).

To be more fair than this toothless queer deserves:
The Troubles he's refering to are probably the wave of violence from 1912-1922, the independence war and northern ireland telling the papists to fuck off. I had also thought that was given a The Troubles moniker , but I see that I was wrong.

Miss Misery

Supposed Sigma Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very minor nitpick as well but as per Penny's suspicious bio, he was born in the late 70s and taken off his parents (who had several other children) by his grandparents. Presumably his parents were born in the 40s/50s, so presumably his "Nan" arrived in the US around that time or slightly before (the Irish-US migration boom was winding down after WWII).

Much like most of his schizo tiocfaidh-ár-lá posting, he's belying a complete lack of understanding of Irish history typical of someone who has one Irish grandparent but wants a special identity label to larp about. Well, in this case, another special identity to larp about. He never used to talk about the Ireland before this year, and this is the first time I've seen him claim to be half-Armenian - is twitter getting too crowded with transfolx that it's not interesting enough to just be trans any more?
Penny was born in 1980 and his paternal grandparents were born in the late 1930s. Neither of them are from Ireland.

No idea who his mother is, but since he's so cut off from her I'm gonna guess he's not got a relationship with this mythical "Irish" Nan.

Edit: So far the closest Irish ancestor I can find are his 5th great grandparents, who arrived in the US in the 1830s, originally from Bushmills, County Antrim, Northern Ireland. So that explains the Protestant whiskey; he's descended from Orangemen just like Lou Gagliardi. And given the arrival date, he can't even claim the Great Famine in his tragic family history.

Last edited:

ellroy

kiwifarms.net
That is an FN 509 Tactical (you can tell by the rear sight) with an extended 24 round magazine. Not bad, Aaron Cowen approved.
Another social media post where the Tranch reveals breaking Colorado state law concerning magazine sizes.

Not like the law gets enforced outside of Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins though.

Last edited:

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
Of course he has to get the most basic bitch Irish whiskey avaliable at pretty much any supermarket. Guaranteed this larper went for the fact its Irish over any other characteristics. (Though I admit I'm a whiskey/whisky snob and have a silly large collection at this point).
At least they are age statement single malts, not the White/Red/Black Bush variety pack. Could have gotten Redbreast though - pinch just a bit off the Milwaukee budget and get some of the Good Stuff - but that wouldn't be protestant enough for him.

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
Why do these melodramatic screeds always read like they're trying to give an epic movie speech?
It just amuses me how you'll have some random twitter troon acting like the President from Independence Day when in reality you can make them seethe simply by using the wrong grammatical terms (or if you're a woman, literally just existing without doing anything).

Last edited:

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Wait I thought Phil was the IRA supporting style American "I'm totally Irish though" larper. That would be the bending the knee to the pope kind rather than the monarch as head of the church kind.
Man, don't lump him in with me and the other Walmart Irish who maintain the IRA did nothing wrong. We don't want him.

Anyway, now that the red flag laws passed the Senate and will probably be signed into law in a couple months, what's the over under on these psychos getting their guns grabbed?