The Twitch DMCA Saga (Three Times Resilient!) -

Youtube is way easier for the user to hop on and chat. He just hates the chat cause he can't control it.
I disagree. The reason all the misfits like Phils twitch chat is that it isn’t too slow like a small channel and isn’t too fast like a big channel. They all have little cliques and those like derich can sometimes interact with Phil. I don’t think that is possible on youtube. I think it would require a system similar to twitch to keep his fans happy.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Abe Vigoda
This has always fascinated me about DSP. He always talks about Youtube like it's the wild west of anything goes instead of as heavily moderated as it is. Probably because he can't get every detractor channel instabanned.
It's not just because it's easier to ban people on Twitch, it also goes in line with his narrative that "it was okay for him to be a racist back then". Remember that he still isn't actually sorry about how he was before, he just shifted the blame onto the website and his own viewers. So now Youtube is permanently associated with racism and whatnot in Phil's mind. Nothing else matters aside from how he didn't get banned for saying nigguh years ago. Any time Phil compares Twitch and Youtube it's really a compilation of excuses.
Also Twitch has predatory shit like hype trains to prey on wheelchairs. No wonder Phil "likes" it better.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
I know it really shouldn’t matter since any DMCA reform is good, but if somehow Phil became the poster child for DMCA Abuse and change I would feel sick.
Yes, but if Phil became the poster boy for DMCA reform, more eyes and more important eyes would be on him. More people would be aware of the fap session. More would be aware of wanting to slap the shit out of an 11 year old girl. The gritting, the lies, the gaslighting, the bankruptcy fraud.

Phil likes being a relative nobody. With all eyes on Phil it would no longer being the mentally ill trolls messing with him. Mainstream personalities would be calling out his bullshit.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
DSP seems really concerned about not getting his money. i wonder what's up.
New wrasslers coming out. Needs that money, he really does...to pay for "bills."

Edit to avoid double posting:
Phil likes being a relative nobody. With all eyes on Phil it would no longer being the mentally ill trolls messing with him. Mainstream personalities would be calling out his bullshit.
Anyone who doubts this needs to look at when he's nope'd-the-fuck-out when his shtreems have been raided and he closes up shop right away. He doesn't want a huge audience. He wants a smaller audience who have open wallets.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
DSP seems really concerned about not getting his money. i wonder what's up.
He's probably pumping as money as possible into his (back)taxes.

But yeah, quite the contrast with refunding $900+ in tips without breaking a sweat and buying a $25 vest rack.

-EDIT- DSP says the claim got released. Channel's back.

1596232190600.png

Yes, but if Phil became the poster boy for DMCA reform, more eyes and more important eyes would be on him. More people would be aware of the gap session. More would be aware of wanting to slap the shit out of an 11 year old girl. The gritting, the lies, the gaslighting, the bankruptcy fraud.

I have a real question for you and others here I have been thinking about. The whole thing about lolcows is you want to milk them for laughs, not to kill them off. If I am being honest, I don’t want mainstream attention for Phil where he gets cancelled and no longer makes content. Losing his house or wife or getting exposed for WWE Champions is one thing, but I don’t want him to leave. I just want him to provide what a lolcow provides. Am I wrong?

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I have a real question for you and others here I have been thinking about. The whole thing about lolcows is you want to milk them for laughs, not to kill them off. If I am being honest, I don’t want mainstream attention for Phil where he gets cancelled and no longer makes content. Losing his house or wife or getting exposed for WWE Champions is one thing, but I don’t want him to leave. I just want him to provide what a lolcow provides. Am I wrong?
No, but there's also a significant amount of people that have been waiting for Phil's demise for many years and are starved for the climax to finally happen.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
DSP is really dumb as a sack of bricks...

He started ranting about: “How is this so easy?!”

Gee Phil, could it be because you’re a lazy cheapskate asshole who would never pay 50$ for some artist to make you some Twitch emotes?

Nah, Phil did everything correct, dood!

Then he started going off on a conspiracy at Twitch “Behind da scenes!” to prevent the “big popular streamers” from getting suspended like he just did.

All that gin and lack of sunlight has made Phil paranoid and loony!

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Nah, you’re not wrong. I’d never wish something really bad to happen to Phil.

Just you know, a little just deserts! Losing the house, much of his income, Khat getting a clue.

If anything I think it’d make Phil an even better lolcow to sit in section 8 housing and stream to 30 people for minimum wage.

Tags
None