The XFL general -

That was always going to happen. Roster shake ups will be routine in the XFL. Personally I think it's a good thing because it means each year will be fresh. No dynasties, no divas. Easily one of my most hated things about the NFL.
Aye it is one of the big Draws of playing in the XFL, you get paid and if you are good enough you get a chance in the NFL. It is not meant to be a Minor League but it 100% is.

DerSneedstrom

Shocked Mormon of Color, pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net

Bye, bye, XFL. Looks like it's a wrap for the second coming of Vince's pet project.

At least they can blame China instead of themselves this time?

H&K Hates You

And you suck
kiwifarms.net

Bye, bye, XFL. Looks like it's a wrap for the second coming of Vince's pet project.

At least they can blame China instead of themselves this time?
So much for "We have plenty of money for 2021." Fucking RIP

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
XFL isn't "dead", but it's basically on life support. Everyone was laid off, but the guy running it for Vince described it as being "shut down".

This isn't good since no one airing the show paid to show it, claiming that they would pay later if it became a thing. I guess that means Vince was footing that bill too.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
XFL isn't "dead", but it's basically on life support. Everyone was laid off, but the guy running it for Vince described it as being "shut down".

This isn't good since no one airing the show paid to show it, claiming that they would pay later if it became a thing. I guess that means Vince was footing that bill too.

Yeah, I would imagine that there's a very slim chance it'll be back in 2021 and they will rehire guys, but that probably is unlikely. It really sucks because it was a pretty decent product and thoroughly entertaining to watch. They really did everything right, but just got fucked by circumstance this time

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I would imagine that there's a very slim chance it'll be back in 2021 and they will rehire guys, but that probably is unlikely. It really sucks because it was a pretty decent product and thoroughly entertaining to watch. They really did everything right, but just got fucked by circumstance this time
At least with the loss of the XFL, Vince is less likely to get sued and the stock will go up more ($1.15 increase isn't bad for a day for them in the current climate since they're not a tech company).

Jann_Hörn

Danke Yung Hurn, du bist der Beste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had fun going to the last game, wildcats v. vipers. It was much more fun than the NFL and did cost as much just to enjoy one's self . Probably shut down due to Vince taking losses in other areas of his business. I feel bad for him honestly.

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really sucks these athletes lost a major avenue to make some money and hopefully make a break into the NFL. XFL really could have been something if it was launched in say 2016 when everyone was really pissed at the NFL for all the controversies, Deflategate, Redskins, Players beating the shit out of girlfriends, etc.