The Young Turks / Secular Talk / Cenk Uygur, Anna Kasparian & Friends - News show hosted by a fat genocide-denier & cast of assorted fun characters.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Absolutego

Burning in the Melting Pot
kiwifarms.net
The 25th District is rather competitive as far as Californian elections are concerned.
It voted for Romney and had a Republican representative until last years election.
If Cenk gets into a runoff against a Republican he would probably lose.
So really Cenk and a Republican just have finish in the top 2 in march and lols will be certain to follow.
It being competitive is the only reason the previous representative resigned after the whole "diddling a staffer" scandal, and why someone as nakedly partisan/extreme as Cenk won't even lead the ticket for Democrats, let alone lose to a Republican next year.

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
That's a great catch

Even if Cenk does somehow win he won't be sworn in until after the election, obviously. I suppose you could impeach a former President but I doubt that even Pelosi is that deranged. So in Chunky's fantasy, it's only logical that Trump has been reelected.
You literally can't impeach a former president. I kinda wonder if Cenk knows that?

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
Dame Pesos weighs in and he's soooo happy

Edit: Oh god, he's singing the Guilty Gear Strive theme in celebration of Cenk's candidacy
Beautiful. It really is turning out to be Sargon 2.0. A couple of things I noticed from the vid:
  • 1:41- Picture of Cenk and Anna with Cenk's hand on her ass. Really makes me wonder if those jokes on this thread about how she got hired by him were more than just jokes.
  • 4:21- Hillary Clinton refused to come on the show and Dore calls Cenk a cuck on air for supporting her (for someone who asked why Dore has right wing fans earlier, it's because of stuff like this)
  • 5:30- Former TYT tech programmer confirms they view their fans as dumb money cows
Anyway, I hope the laughing spic stays safe with the civil war in his country. I imagine that situation sucks.

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net
Beautiful. It really is turning out to be Sargon 2.0. A couple of things I noticed from the vid:
  • 1:41- Picture of Cenk and Anna with Cenk's hand on her ass. Really makes me wonder if those jokes on this thread about how she got hired by him were more than just jokes.
  • 4:21- Hillary Clinton refused to come on the show and Dore calls Cenk a cuck on air for supporting her (for someone who asked why Dore has right wing fans earlier, it's because of stuff like this)
  • 5:30- Former TYT tech programmer confirms they view their fans as dumb money cows
Anyway, I hope the laughing spic stays safe with the civil war in his country. I imagine that situation sucks.
1:41 is actually a shop:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tytsucks/comments/79si6e/cenk_ana/ (not letting me archive atm.)

• Informative
Reactions: Shady Attorney

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
1:41 is actually a shop:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tytsucks/comments/79si6e/cenk_ana/ (not letting me archive atm.)
Yeah, that's uncanny. You can kind of tell by looking closely at Ana's hand and feet and Cenk's shoulder in the shopped picture (although the shoulder could also have been caused by a hazy light source) but unless you know what to look for you probably won't realize anything is off.

GaryGrey

What are you hiding under that coat?
kiwifarms.net
Looks like someone gave a platform to the wrong kind of none person.
1574691550390.png
http://archive.ph/om5a2
1574691629383.png
http://archive.ph/UgnEy
Even Wu may be forced to comment. Hope Wu is not jealous that he raised more money in one week than Wu has in both campaigns.
View attachment 1022148
Yikes, John. Better come up with your plan to walk back your comments about Chunk.
Looks like the "people" hitting Cenk is mainly just someone with the handle M. Mendoza Ferrer on Twitter. Seems to have been going hard since November 14th and finally salted #Cenk2020 enough that Cenk has stopped using it in his posts.
screencapture-twitter-search-2019-11-25-08_27_24.png
screencapture-twitter-search-2019-11-25-08_47_39.png
Filtering for just #Cenk2020 and @m_mendozaferrer without replies has 60 tweets from November 14th to November 25th. Many of the tweets are multi part threads with video and screenshots from archive.org. Less than 15 seem to be them just attaching #Cenk2020 to another Tweet. They really seems to know Cenk lore. Some of these clips go back to when it looks like he was running TYT out of an apartment.
http://archive.ph/vUUn3
Cenk surprised every girl out of school has not had a lesbian experience.

Twitter search to show only links with video from @m_mendozaferrer (currently 20 clips)
Clips part 1: Cenk's fantasies, controversial opinions in the current year and David Duke interview clip https://files.catbox.moe/4zaqyv.zip
Clips part 2: Miscilanous other clips posted by @m_mendozaferrer Nov. 14 - Nov. 25th https://files.catbox.moe/df2nk3.zip
Cenk definitely has a lesbian fetish, thinks male monogamy goes against biology, and any belief that is not his own is Looney Tunes. Gotta hand it to @m_mendozaferrer these are clips raises a lot more questions than just the Armenian Genocide and all while under the TYT banner so cannot claim the "I was a republican back then" defense.
EDIT: So the replies to the tweets with videos also have more videos in them.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the "people" hitting Cenk is mainly just someone with the handle M. Mendoza Ferrer on Twitter. Seems to have been going hard since November 14th and finally salted #Cenk2020 enough that Cenk has stopped using it in his posts.
Filtering for just #Cenk2020 and @m_mendozaferrer without replies has 60 tweets from November 14th to November 25th. Many of the tweets are multi part threads with video and screenshots from archive.org. Less than 15 seem to be them just attaching #Cenk2020 to another Tweet. They really seems to know Cenk lore. Some of these clips go back to when it looks like he was running TYT out of an apartment.
http://archive.ph/vUUn3
The Great Libprog Hope who built a new media empire with millions of viewers, getting his social media presence wrecked by one random Twitter a-log.

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
I know Cortez was directly sponsored by the PAC Cenk was on, but anyone know if Omar was in his orbit? Would be very interesting if one of the biggest Russia thuthers turned out to be directly linked to a potential foreign asset.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Hal and UnKillFill

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
Is it wrong that I hope Cenk wins?

I mean to have that blustering buffoon on a national stage would be downright hilarious.
Either him or Mike Cernovich. I'm not sure if Cerno actually threw his name in, but he was talking about it (he talks a lot, I know). So either one of them would be hilarious. Because California is already fucked, may as well get a laugh while it conflagrates itself.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Either him or Mike Cernovich. I'm not sure if Cerno actually threw his name in, but he was talking about it (he talks a lot, I know). So either one of them would be hilarious. Because California is already fucked, may as well get a laugh while it conflagrates itself.
Is it crazy to think that if California ever seceded from the union, the Democrats would never win the office of the presidency ever again?

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Cerno vs. Cenk would be the tits!
Imagine all the mílk!

AltisticRight

李文亮醫生安息吧
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cenk2020.com
cenk.jpg

Also Cenk is bitching about so called waman rights being taken away.
What is it? Cenk wants to take away women's rights to guns, an item that equalises the power difference between the two sexes.
Imagine being stalked by some violent psychopath but you're denied the rights to self defence because some big fat cockroach thinks only pussies use guns, real people do fist fights.
(Yes, that's legit what he said in some older video. People who have guns are cowards, real men fight, obviously he didn't think about female on male. He's also the fat roach that lusted after those #fappening leaks and later pulled the video because both hate watchers and fantards were bashing him)

Fluke

kiwifarms.net
cenk2020.com
View attachment 1030690

Also Cenk is bitching about so called waman rights being taken away.
What is it? Cenk wants to take away women's rights to guns, an item that equalises the power difference between the two sexes.
Imagine being stalked by some violent psychopath but you're denied the rights to self defence because some big fat cockroach thinks only pussies use guns, real people do fist fights.
(Yes, that's legit what he said in some older video. People who have guns are cowards, real men fight, obviously he didn't think about female on male. He's also the fat roach that lusted after those #fappening leaks and later pulled the video because both hate watchers and fantards were bashing him)
Whats cenks opinon on trannies? There is were we are seeing real erosion of wamen rights.
Oh the Wc is a safe space for you and your lady friends to talk shit and do makeup? Well sorry not anymore cause some 6ft5 neckbeard with female prounons can now perv on you in there.

Husband abuses you so you need a Wamen shelter, well Rob over there decided yesterday that hes always felt like a woman so he will be staying in the same room as you. Well he might look like your abusive husband but you dont wanna be a bigot do you?

Oh you are one of the best female athletes in the world, well sorry cause jacklina here couldnt compete in real weightlifting he came to join you guys.
Wanna be the woman of the year? Sorry that goes to somone with an acutal penis instead.