The Young Turks / Secular Talk / Cenk Uygur, Anna Kasparian & Friends - News show hosted by a fat genocide-denier & cast of assorted fun characters.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
And soon after it was removed off youtube (reuploaded later but this was the one linked on many websites). Like many twitter accounts he retweets, they often get banned after being retweeted by him.
He's monitoring the situation though.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
I'm 90% sure that Dave Rubin fucked Ana and didn't call her back. It's been years and she still loses her mind every time he comes up. It's a very strange situation.
I wonder if they've been deleted (probably) but I remember Anna doing vlog-from-my-bedroom style videos in like 2011. And Dave appeared in one. And Cenk appeared in another. I don't mean "like that style but at the TYT offices."

Wulfband

kiwifarms.net
Alright, seriously, at the risk of getting lit up with MATI's, is Dame actively trying to fuck up his channel? Another rehash vid yesterday. It's pretty normal to combine a bunch of videos you made on a subject into a big compilation/playlist but I don't think I've ever seen someone take a big video they did recently and then immediately spend over a month re-releasing it in 10 minute segments with 2-3 minutes of new footage at the end. In the latest vid's details he says he's doing it because the original got flagged as age restricted but each rehash vid is getting half the views of the last. Plus this rehash shit has destroyed his sub growth. The last month since the original video he was getting 3-400 subs a day, now he's averaging 30 subs a day. Just really fucking weird.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Alright, seriously, at the risk of getting lit up with MATI's, is Dame actively trying to fuck up his channel? Another rehash vid yesterday. It's pretty normal to combine a bunch of videos you made on a subject into a big compilation/playlist but I don't think I've ever seen someone take a big video they did recently and then immediately spend over a month re-releasing it in 10 minute segments with 2-3 minutes of new footage at the end. In the latest vid's details he says he's doing it because the original got flagged as age restricted but each rehash vid is getting half the views of the last. Plus this rehash shit has destroyed his sub growth. The last month since the original video he was getting 3-400 subs a day, now he's averaging 30 subs a day. Just really fucking weird.
Who can really judge the contents of the Chilean psyche?

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
You can tell my thoughts on Matt Jarbo and his content by looking at my avatar, but at least he makes new videos, unlike Dame.

WTFrU?

kiwifarms.net
I know in at least one vid where he talks about the full TYT video that he said he wasn't happy with the end segment and was going to break it down in smaller videos. Might have been the slap fight with MJR on ralphs show.

And he may be trying to screw with TYT's search results. If all the most popular returns about Chunk and TYT are Dame's... Maybe even to the point MSM has to cover an "internet journalist" being relentlessly mocked and harassed by a deranged chilean taco. I'd watch that dumpster fire.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chuck's take on the Senate not impeaching Trump.
>Quick rundown of the situation
>"They needed a 2/3 vote, we always knew that would very very hard to do (impossible)".
>Claims that more witnesses would have made a difference
>"It was a non-trial"
>"The republicans want to shut it down as quickly as possible"
>Regurgitates usual rhetoric about the phonecalls
>"The Republicans voted on politics and nothing else"
>Praises the one Republican who voted against Trump
>Gets assmad at certain Republicans for not voting against Trump
>Shills his shit
>Praises Romney for giving them a "win"
>Jerks himself of for Dems questioning Bolton
>Usual TDS and anti-Republican shit
>More shilling