Orbiter TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Eagle eyes" / CHRONOTR1GG3R - Ethan Ralph's schizophrenic lapdog. Paid in pennies to defend his master online.

Do we need a thread dedicated to The GayturTime Show and his schizophrenic tweets?

• Total voters

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ouija boards are fake but the Mandela effect, God and conduits for evil entities are all legit Gatorbrothers:
View attachment 2759319
Tweet | Archive
Gator... fuck dude, that's the most CWC thing I've read, not written by Chris like this year.
You forgot motherfucking and dimensional merges, but still. V. 2012 CWC.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
Ouija boards are fake but the Mandela effect, God and conduits for evil entities are all legit Gatorbrothers:
View attachment 2759319
Tweet | Archive
...Gator is no better than those retarded witches who try and hex politicians they don't like. I know the new vogue for the far-right is the pretend to be a Christian, but fuck me calm it down a bit Gator you're starting to sound like a shut in... never mind.

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
...Gator is no better than those retarded witches who try and hex politicians they don't like. I know the new vogue for the far-right is the pretend to be a Christian, but fuck me calm it down a bit Gator you're starting to sound like a shut in... never mind.

The difference is those retarded witches and their enablers actually get pussy. And I'm not kidding, you'd be astonished at how delighted girls get at the opportunity to show off their funky witchcraft stuff. It's like watching a puppy drag you to a cool stick it found.

But I'm sure Gator challenging will totally get them to turn their life around. He's got that 5D Chess "girls like a guy that's funny" techniques

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
The betrayal continues:
IMG_20211130_132913.jpg
Tweet | Archive

We all appreciate you making your master seethe over these things but think about it - This could be you Gator. AugieRFC could be tweeting out about how The Anime Boomers has a shit tonne of viewers right now. If only your association with Ralph (who can barely hide his disdain for you) hadn't burned all those bridges on your behalf.

WutangLee

kiwifarms.net
The betrayal continues:
View attachment 2761430
Tweet | Archive

If only your association with Ralph (who can barely hide his disdain for you) hadn't burned all those bridges on your behalf.
isn't that the best part? he's in bed with the monster that devoured him. And the cherry on top being that he isn't the heir apparent to the killstream despite being the head of the Praetorian Gunt Guard

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
The betrayal continues:
View attachment 2761430
Tweet | Archive

We all appreciate you making your master seethe over these things but think about it - This could be you Gator. AugieRFC could be tweeting out about how The Anime Boomers has a shit tonne of viewers right now. If only your association with Ralph (who can barely hide his disdain for you) hadn't burned all those bridges on your behalf.
Ethan Ralph im leaving this here so you can see flamenco get over double what you pretend to have (1k viewers) because i know you dont care about gaytors thread but do have google alerts out the ass for your own name. Ethan Oliver Ralph Gunt Gunty Dolphin Laugh

isn't that the best part? he's in bed with the monster that devoured him. And the cherry on top being that he isn't the heir apparent to the killstream despite being the head of the Praetorian Gunt Guard
lol it really is a pure business relationship, hes not making gaytor the heir so he gains more (supposedly in ralphs pill addled 2018 stuck brain) being ralphs bitch and guard rather than taking him out to get the show.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The betrayal continues:
View attachment 2761430
Tweet | Archive

Good on @Flamenco, 2.5k live viewers, or more than 8 Ralphaunits.

WutangLee

kiwifarms.net
lol it really is a pure business relationship, hes not making gaytor the heir so he gains more (supposedly in ralphs pill addled 2018 stuck brain) being ralphs bitch and guard rather than taking him out to get the show.

I would say it's probably purely business because Ralph really does consider Gator to be a complete loser, more than the utility of having a manservant like Gator. Ralph thinks he's an outlaw/joker/cigar smoking gambler, and would want someone more aesthetically appealing than a beta weeb like gator. You'd think Gator learned his lesson when he was encouraged not to go to Vegas while Ralph was giddy to have Dick Masterson there. But honestly, I wouldn't mind a beta slave like Gator run my errands either. Especially if it's true that Ralph doesn't even pay him less than minimum wage

Last edited:

wharf rat

way down, down, down by the docks of the city
kiwifarms.net
Gator's situation kind or reminds me of this guy who worked for Alex Jones and wound up spilling the beans in a New York Times piece about how Jones is a degenerate alcoholic and so on, only he is still clinging to the Gunt like a tit. Wonder what it would take for him to wind up disavowing and telling stories on him. Optimistic maybe but what stories those could wind up being!

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Gator's situation kind or reminds me of this guy who worked for Alex Jones and wound up spilling the beans in a New York Times piece about how Jones is a degenerate alcoholic and so on, only he is still clinging to the Gunt like a tit. Wonder what it would take for him to wind up disavowing and telling stories on him. Optimistic maybe but what stories those could wind up being!
NY Times article written by the Deepest Crypto Jew Fag Shannon Gainesberg when?

Spending 8 long years sweeping it up for Alt Right trailer park leader Ethan Ralph.

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
NY Times article written by the Deepest Crypto Jew Fag Shannon Gainesberg when?

Spending 8 long years sweeping it up for Alt Right trailer park leader Ethan Ralph.
Maybe Gator has been working as an undercover journo for ZOG this whole time while writing a book on the far right as it exists among young gamers. He calls his wife, a blonde puerto rican supermodel, every night to assure her he doesn't really like anime, it's just part of his character's backstory.

twozero

Major league swagout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao even Rand has more of a spine than Gator.

I’m convinced now that the reason Gator doesn’t disavow Ralph is because he’s fearful that Ethan is one of the few people who can successfully drop his dox. The moment Ralph even thinks the Janny is stepping out of line he’ll rage tweet Gators full name obtained via paying him rent money. Probably has hours worth of audio recordings too.

Sweep and cope, Gator. Doesn’t look like you’ll get to put your broom to rest anytime soon - Ralph owns you.

Sevenatenine

Seething *non*racist swearygirl
kiwifarms.net
Reject the anti-christ Jewsh. Disavow him and embrace Christ as King.
Is this actually Gator trying to logically explain demonic possession AND armchair psychologizing Null?

This is phenomenal.

"Now, I'm not saying that the death of internet bloodsports is the work of a demon, but it's an interesting theory."