TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Vincent" / "Eagle eyes" - Paid less than a minimum wage to defend a fat retard online. Tin foil hat wearer.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me just put this out there. Godspeed, the pedo super hacking god himself, showed up at my friend’s house (the sped literally found me through clanning up with another one of my friends on PS4 Call of Duty). I’m guessing Shannon hired the internet merc cause of my past posts. I’m not joking, Shannon and this motherfucker are in it together. Probably for some underage trade shit knowing them. The lard-ass proof was sitting right before me in my buddy’s living room. And now he works just down the street?

Sorry Shannon, but your MLG strats won’t keep me from posting here.
Past posts? You only have 4. So you're claiming you have another account here? I searched for some keywords with no hits, unless you're autistic enough to throw idiosyncrasies off which you're not due to the contradictory back-peddling.

Your claim doesn't make sense. So you've been found by Corey Barnhill (paedophile, liar) and Shannon, according to your own claims. Also according to your own claims, you don't want to release information because you don't want to be doxxxxed. You claim he's in Florida, when all the information we currently have and seen points to Virginia. Obviously it could be wrong, but what likelihood? A shit load of tweets spanning several years until as recently as the end of 2020, or a newfag account?

Alright, let me teach you something. Prove you're not some larpy faggot trying to throw us all off.

- Wear shirt with front pocket, make sure it's tight enough so the phone won't fall out. If that's not the case, just add some paper as padding. Add a layer anyway just in case you're fat and your moobs rub against the screen causing shit to go off.
- Wear a fucking mask because rona (you're afraid of being doxxxxed, right?)
- Open the camera app of your phone, set to recording, make sure the LED light is off
- Put your phone inside the pocket, lens facing forward (screen facing your chest)

Now take a slow stroll around the store and get some good footage of the oldfag. Send the video to me, I don't share DMs. I'll make sure you won't be identified by processing stuff. You can remove any shitty exif you like.

Either that or stop being a faggot.

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Let me just put this out there. Godspeed, the pedo super hacking god himself, showed up at my friend’s house (the sped literally found me through clanning up with another one of my friends on PS4 Call of Duty). I’m guessing Shannon hired the internet merc cause of my past posts. I’m not joking, Shannon and this motherfucker are in it together. Probably for some underage trade shit knowing them. The lard-ass proof was sitting right before me in my buddy’s living room. And now he works just down the street?

Sorry Shannon, but your MLG strats won’t keep me from posting here.
Oh my god, the script runs deep. Godwinson is working WITH Gator? Strap in, boys.
1620414239809.png

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Past posts? You only have 4. So you're claiming you have another account here? I searched for some keywords with no hits, unless you're autistic enough to throw idiosyncrasies off which you're not due to the contradictory back-peddling.

Your claim doesn't make sense. So you've been found by Corey Barnhill (paedophile, liar) and Shannon, according to your own claims. Also according to your own claims, you don't want to release information because you don't want to be doxxxxed. You claim he's in Florida, when all the information we currently have and seen points to Virginia. Obviously it could be wrong, but what likelihood? A shit load of tweets spanning several years until as recently as the end of 2020, or a newfag account?

Alright, let me teach you something. Prove you're not some larpy faggot trying to throw us all off.

- Wear shirt with front pocket, make sure it's tight enough so the phone won't fall out. If that's not the case, just add some paper as padding. Add a layer anyway just in case you're fat and your moobs rub against the screen causing shit to go off.
- Wear a fucking mask because rona (you're afraid of being doxxxxed, right?)
- Open the camera app of your phone, set to recording, make sure the LED light is off
- Put your phone inside the pocket, lens facing forward (screen facing your chest)

Now take a slow stroll around the store and get some good footage of the oldfag. Send the video to me, I don't share DMs. I'll make sure you won't be identified by processing stuff. You can remove any shitty exif you like.

Either that or stop being a faggot.
I thought Gaydur was supposed to be around the Orlando area or something. Like mid or south FL. Orange Park is NE FL near Jacksonville.
Oh my god, the script runs deep. Godwinson is working WITH Gator? Strap in, boys.
View attachment 2150959
Godspeed is not Godwinson. Godspeed is Cory Barnhill, pedophile, liar, fat, and all around weirdo.

David Spadem

More Gunt A-Logging coming soon, watch this space.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS

Gaytor is going to be doing a Bloodsport against a 14 Follower Twitter Account Tonight.
unknown1.png
I'm genuinely happy for him, he'll finally have more spotlight on the show, on top of that he's finally going to start punching above his weight :cunningpepe: .
That 14 Follower Twitter Account will taste the fury of TheGaytorGamer.

unknown.png

Tweet | Archive
1620870363706.png

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS

Gaytor is going to be doing a Bloodsport against a 14 Follower Twitter Account Tonight.
I'm genuinely happy for him, he'll finally have more spotlight on the show, on top of that he's finally going to start punching above his weight :cunningpepe: .

View attachment 2165342

Tweet | Archive
View attachment 2165347
itd be a shame if that internet serial killer bastard slipped into his dms and mentions to gayop him about how the killstream mic cucks, dogpiles and bans anyone before they can get a word in edgewise

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
Fuck, Gator can't bloodsports worth shit. He can't debate. He can't banter. All he does is defend daddies. He defended Daddy Jim and now he's defending Daddy Nick. Ralph interrupts Gator constantly because he literally can't handle the reigns against a soy-filled 14 follower faggot.

Say what you will about Ralph, but at least he isn't as pathetic as Gator.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS

View attachment 2165358

View attachment 2165342

Tweet | Archive
View attachment 2165347
That looks like a KF'er if I've ever seen one. Good work whoever you are for sneaking on the show.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
1620876287967.png

1620876303026.png

I get if your a 60 year old boomer and you cant build a pc yourself. But gator is supposedly a comp sci graduate? Im sure there are local small outfits that has prebuilts with better support and garantuees, pricing then alienware.
Buying used is also an option. Seriously a graphics card is something a 10 year old could swap.

Well mr augie i can name you a couple a lot of alienwares have a lot of properitary shit such as the mother board. Meaning that if intel or amd swaps sockets for a new generation of cpus your fucked. The case and power supplys are often properitary too limiting upgradabilty. Their tech support is completly outsourced to India and most of them have a poor grasp on english. Theres no way this pc could even be a smart investment unless its on clearance.

BREAKING NEWS

View attachment 2165358

View attachment 2165342

Tweet | Archive
View attachment 2165347
I get that Gator and Ralph needs Fuentes tablescraps to survive but couldnt they atleast fallate him with a little bit of dignity?
Rabidly defending him against a guy with 10 followers is a bad look even for fucking gator.

Last edited by a moderator:

David Spadem

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For those wondering, Here's the person that messaged SuperMoonManMario prior to the show (This was mentioned at the tail end of the call).
Tweet | Archive

1620878891019.png

Ralph took the reins with this Bloodsport and poor Gaytor was talked over and unable to prove that he isn't just a side character that only exists to felch shit and cum from Ralph's Ass, better luck next time Gaytor.

RickestRickCriminal

Cyborg Genius
kiwifarms.net
Well mr augie i can name you a couple a lot of alienwares have a lot of properitary shit such as the mother board. Meaning that if intel or amd swaps sockets for a new generation of cpus your fucked. The case and power supplys are often properitary too limiting upgradabilty. Their tech support is completly outsourced to India and most of them have a poor grasp on english. Theres no way this pc could even be a smart investment unless its on clearance.
It has to be an Alienware, because gunt bought an Alienware. Just like gunt buying that ridiculously expensive audio equipment, he had to do it because Dax had that and he didn't. Everything these people do is as superficial as that.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
It has to be an Alienware, because gunt bought an Alienware. Just like gunt buying that ridiculously expensive audio equipment, he had to do it because Dax had that and he didn't. Everything these people do is as superficial as that.
Dax was fucking a girl called 80s girl in a poly relationship, so ralph had to try and get a girl called zoomer girl into a poly relationship that didn't work.

David Spadem

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually think the real reason AugieRFC bought an Alienware is because he’s so malnourished and weak, he couldn’t handle the strain of using a screwdriver to put the PC together.

Just look at him struggling to hold a coffee cup up with those arms.
B68B13B7-0F7E-47BB-81EB-F7C3B0476576.jpeg

RickestRickCriminal

Cyborg Genius
kiwifarms.net
Damn, I missed the harrying of the Gator - did anyone get any clips?
Nobody bothers to clip the kill report, only if gator does his own clips extremely bias to him. It looked so bad for the gamer that he felt embarrased and isn't bothering with that anymore. IBS my asshole, modern Sargon is more confrontational and the guest was easy 2014 SJW talking points. Gator had 7 years of studying for this and failed, incredible.