TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Vincent" / "Eagle eyes" - Paid less than a minimum wage to defend a fat retard online. Tin foil hat wearer.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
This "bloodsport" is really boring. Neither Gator or the guy were yelling like I was hoping and Gator is basically just sucking Nick's cock.
Here's the archive of Gator's first "bloodsport"
View attachment 2166736
This is just sad, I wanted to joke about it but it's honestly heartbreaking, it sounds like Gator lost his will to live. There's no energy in his voice, not even his trademark smug/neckbeardy undertones.
Get your shit together Gaydur this was depressing.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
This is just sad, I wanted to joke about it but it's honestly heartbreaking, it sounds like Gator lost his will to live. There's no energy in his voice, not even his trademark smug/neckbeardy undertones.
He was probably worried I convinced him to say the nigger slur tbf, which i didnt tell him to do, also gaytor people wouldnt tell others to do that or even non ban worthy but hurtful quick phrases or words if you just let people who disagree with you or hurt your feelings talk, like the ks would indulge in sometimes when his ego felt more sure of itself. also no excuses about how theres no time ralph himself is now admitting he struggles to fill time with whatever bullshit.
I don't even believe in conversion therapy but if I were Gaydur's dad, he'd be sent to it.
milo has positions open still iirc.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Mario guy barely had anything going for him at all, this would have been an easy layup for anyone but Shannon, who made himself look worse by slavishly defending Fuentes. Wonder if he’ll become a sad middle aged fag like Beardson playing e-son to the zoomer catboy aficionado 5-10 years his junior.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Oldfag reptile losing a bloodwars to an Ess Jay Dub
1620973566411.png

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
The drums of war have been sounded. Sgt. Gator is suiting up as we speak. The day of the Gunt is comming. Ade better watch her back.

View attachment 2169379
Link / Archive
>im mad enough to declare war over this
>i aint mad though if anything i should thank her
i remember when girls on livejournal or fanfic net or dev art or gaia or social media and anyone 4chan targeted would do this shit, its been decades and still no one has thought of a better cope

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
Gator aka Shannon Gaines, I have a question for you:

You know I was obviously looking for you, so you have been reading my post, and as you may know I along with a few other people believed you knew the Caldwells. I once found a Shannon Gaines on one of the Caldwells profiles, but it was deleted around the time I was looking for you. So if you have been reading my post Gator was that possibly your profile on Facebook?

1621047397618.png

https://archive.md/yqy4P