TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Vincent" / "Eagle eyes" - Paid less than a minimum wage to defend a fat retard online. Tin foil hat wearer.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of this interaction is Gator comparing his height to an anime character's. This is what he chose to get down in the mud over.
View attachment 2171550
:story:hes fucking got the metrics to random anime character heights! wtf! who comes back correcting an inch height difference from some chink cartoon character and thinks "yeah ill look so badass". gaytor is the kid who 100 percent threw plastic naruto toys around saying believe it in class i know it i can feel it.

also i honestly forget if that account is mine or not, i legit dont know lol. seems to have a better grasp of english and formatting than me though. you might be able to add this to your schizo list gaytor

edit im now 85 percent sure it isnt me.

Last edited:

UnLimiTed-Lbs

kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of this interaction is Gator comparing his height to an anime character's. This is what he chose to get down in the mud over.
View attachment 2171550
rrr.png
So if the paid gimp says he's taller then a FICTIONAL character and comparing Ralph to Gator, then Gator should be at least 5'5 while Ralph could be 5'8.

Kingu Cinnamon

too tired to sleep
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2171609
So if the paid gimp says he's taller then a FICTIONAL character and comparing Ralph to Gator, then Gator should be at least 5'5 while Ralph could be 5'8.
Holy shit, I didn't realize that Gator was such a manlet. Is there a correlation between height and being a retard on the internet?

Academics please respond.

Last edited:

Pale Empress

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I didn't realize that Gator was such a manlet. Is there a correlation between high and being a retard on the internet?

Academics please respond.
I think it's more of a question of the correlation of being insecure and being a retard online.

Everybody (read:ecelebs) in this circle of the internet is obsessed with projecting the image of being as cool and badass as possible on the internet because they're all dumpy, beta losers who get constantly bulldozed IRL. Ædiot, Ralph, Gator, Tonka, the pedophile Corey Barnhill, they're all cut from the same cloth.

It'd make for an interesting psychology study.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
It'd make for an interesting psychology study.
It'd be a boring psychological study, honestly. It could be summed up as, "They got bullied in school and now they're being bullied as adults., and they're one step away from taking a short drop with a sudden stop if they lose what little internet clout they have."

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2171550

Hi Gator, I know you have read my post, I had someone send it to you and I know you are reading this, Gator, sorry I mean Shannon Gaines.

Gator, gunt cum in aisle 12 Gator, we need a clean up, chop chop

Edit: I wanted to add this meme in @RichardRApe it is perfect

Silly gator, tell me, all those people you have on twitter, do you really know who they are?

Want to check your friends list, also let Gunt know to do the same as well

1621055733147.png

Last edited:

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2171609
Somewhere someone posted an old stream where Gator said that he's taller than Ralph, who is taller than Warski. Ralph probably had on his stage lifts for this photo.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2171550
Did this dumb CompSci graduate (allegedly) think 5'3 is "in decimal", as in five apostrophe three equals to five point three?

What the fuck is he lecturing anyone about? Most of the world doesn't use these gayass burger units.
Also remember this:
1621070157515.png

1 gram = 1 ounce, apparently.

Neck yourself you fat fucking reptile embarrassment.

The Virgin Broke Dick fears The Chad Eagle Eyes Gator
View attachment 2171920View attachment 2171919
That eagle has down syndrome.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Gator, you look like a fucking whipped pussy replying to different posts on Twitter. For all your talking of not being a beta, you certainly handle confrontation like one. Instead of posting here you'll just sit in the back making snide comments thinking you look just so badass takin' down the haters. When in reality, you look like a fucking spastic because you're ostensibly replying to nobody while claiming gang stalking.

Start streaming chess, your big brain and even bigger balls need to be seen.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Gator, you look like a fucking whipped pussy replying to different posts on Twitter. For all your talking of not being a beta, you certainly handle confrontation like one. Instead of posting here you'll just sit in the back making snide comments thinking you look just so badass takin' down the haters. When in reality, you look like a fucking spastic because you're ostensibly replying to nobody while claiming gang stalking.

Start streaming chess, your big brain and even bigger balls need to be seen.
when he does have to reply to someone he goes on about how i bullied him and how im a serial killer for talking to him about his shitty behavior. hes at near chris levels of delusion and sits around all day in fear of the kiwiforum autists and memorizing inane facts about little anime girls and boys. that feeling of being crushed and surrounded doesnt come from being hounded or harassed or "threatened" by "alawggin gayoppin spurgs who want me dead!" its the slowly dawning realization and the loss of ability to cope and deny and push the truth from your conscious mind that youre a complete and utter failure who will never touch a woman unless you starve for a month or two paying for some ghetto skank.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1 gram = 1 ounce, apparently.
Hey Gator, I can hook you and the killstream krew up with some primo ounces. Just look for the King of Donair with a "sorry no debit" sign and a 240 liter barrel around back.
Says the fat grocery bagger whose other part-time job is to defend a fat, alcoholic abuser who targets vulnerable women. Very chad.
His other gig is more of a volunteer deal. I don't think Ralph is giving him a quarter of the 17$ he makes night and the 11$ he makes for a morning show.