TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Vincent" / "Eagle eyes" - Paid less than a minimum wage to defend a fat retard online. Tin foil hat wearer.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
The Virgin Broke Dick fears The Chad Eagle Eyes Gator
View attachment 2171920View attachment 2171919

From my source Grayfox, lol Eagle Eyes Gator

1621110855654.png

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
Hey Gator, I can hook you and the killstream krew up with some primo ounces. Just look for the King of Donair with a "sorry no debit" sign and a 240 liter barrel around back.

His other gig is more of a volunteer deal. I don't think Ralph is giving him a quarter of the 17$ he makes night and the 11$ he makes for a morning show.
How depressing for Gator that he now has to settle for store bought Pizza...

At least he get's an employee discount.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
I just realised something, Gator has been keeping tabs on me but what about everyone else on the Farms? I bet he has been keeping tabs on everyone. Now here is another question, if Gator has been keeping tabs on not only me but everyone else, what are the chances that he has terrabytes worth of screenshots from everyone on the farms watching and looking at what they are saying?

In short, we have an obsessive stalker gf

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
I just realised something, Gator has been keeping tabs on me but what about everyone else on the Farms? I bet he has been keeping tabs on everyone. Now here is another question, if Gator has been keeping tabs on not only me but everyone else, what are the chances that he has terrabytes worth of screenshots from everyone on the farms watching and looking at what they are saying?

The obsessive stalker that's screamed so much about how you're so crazy and abusive, and made up such grandiose stories that nobody gives a fuck anymore and doubts any of your original claims as a result.

I hope he's keeping tabs on me. What a waste of fucking time that is.

Zeva_Adom

Drachenlord Fan #1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The obsessive stalker that's screamed so much about how you're so crazy and abusive, and made up such grandiose stories that nobody gives a fuck anymore and doubts any of your original claims as a result.

I hope he's keeping tabs on me. What a waste of fucking time that is.
I'm sure keeping tabs on KF people is one of his favorite date activities with his hot Puerto Rican gf

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net

I'm sure he has a nice little file system to store info on the users that regularly talk shit. Gator putting that degree to good use.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
cheese pizza
gaytor knows every metric and detail about cheese pizza especially oriental varieties

he saved paragraphs and paragraphs of my rants so if he has those on the off chance he can use them before im jannied by twitter he definitely saves terabytes of kf user screenshots

Last edited:

REGENDarySumanai

Quack Attack
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
gaytor knows every metric and detail about cheese pizza especially oriental varieties

he saved paragraphs and paragraphs of rants so if he has those on the off chance he can use them before im jannied by twitter he definitely saves terabytes of kf user screenshots
Just more proof that everyone in the Guntiverse lets Kiwi Farms live rent free in their heads.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Gator has read the Art of War and The Romance of the Three Kingdoms several times over to the point where he can cite it like scripture. We may laugh at Gator as a cope, but we stand no chance against him.
View attachment 2174268
There's a song about him! I feel like I've posted this before, about Gator, but after the past few days...

Gator has read the Art of War and The Romance of the Three Kingdoms several times over to the point where he can cite it like scripture. We may laugh at Gator as a cope, but we stand no chance against him.
View attachment 2174268
Romance of the three kingdoms doesn’t have enough young anime girls for Gator. Too many based and scheming Chinese men / warriors for Gator

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210516-092228__01.jpg

I stand corrected, maybe Ralph can afford to keep Gator flush with cheap takeaway pizza at $5 a go.

I had a Papa Johns the other night for the first time in months, and as soon as I ate it I instantly regretted it because it made me feel fucking disgusting, and I won't be eating one again until I forget that experience. Yet Gator seems to live off this garbage.

Last edited:

Yidhra

Love me some schadenfreude
kiwifarms.net
Did this dumb CompSci graduate (allegedly) think 5'3 is "in decimal", as in five apostrophe three equals to five point three?

What the fuck is he lecturing anyone about? Most of the world doesn't use these gayass burger units.
Also remember this:
View attachment 2171955
1 gram = 1 ounce, apparently.

Neck yourself you fat fucking reptile embarrassment.

That eagle has down syndrome.
Lmao yeah, unlike Gaytor Daru is an extremely intelligent nerd that eventually slims down and gets a hot wife. The stupid janny wouldnt even be able to solve rudimentary dimensional analysis questions if his life depended on it

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
who targets vulnerable women
Vulnerable, underaged women.

You still haven't told me what fucking topping you want you little shit.
For gaydur? Cheese and Pineapple.

For gaydur, apparently all that anime, Art of War, and Nip mythology didn't translate into a win against some literally who Twitter Pikachu ess jay dubooya. I guess he needs to visit some shitty grass hut three times and get Zhu Ge Liang on his side, he'll chingops the fuck out of every single ayelawg.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2174751
I stand corrected, maybe Ralph can afford to keep Gator flush with cheap takeaway pizza at $5 a go.

I had a Papa Johns the other night for the first time in months, and as soon as I ate it I instantly regretted it because it made me feel fucking disgusting, and I won't be eating one again until I forget that experience. Yet Gator seems to live off this garbage.
Gaytor subsists off nothing but greasy pizza and taco bell probably buys in bulk whenever ralph has a big day to pay him some pajeet level wage