TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Vincent" / "Eagle eyes" - Paid less than a minimum wage to defend a fat retard online. Tin foil hat wearer.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
Dear Gator,
Today my good friend Grayfox past this gem along, it is a wonderful piece of lore about you.

Best to add the text in full since it provides more context and it is probably better worded then what I myself could write

"So is this was added to his lore... gator was a mad scientist making probably games review "content" with his "friends" while fighting furries and burger and fries and having a blond spic gf"

1621187064743.png

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Dear Gator,
Today my good friend Grayfox past this gem along, it is a wonderful piece of lore about you.

Best to add the text in full since it provides more context and it is probably better worded then what I myself could write

"So is this was added to his lore... gator was a mad scientist making probably games review "content" with his "friends" while fighting furries and burger and fries and having a blond spic gf"

View attachment 2175630
The Irate Gator

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Dear Gator,

View attachment 2175630
So gaytor created the gunt and became enslaved by his own creation, science gone amok once again

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for warning us that you are going to log every click we make on the Internet. I thought you hated Google and Facebook for doing that, I guess working with Chinese spyware changes your positions on privacy. Most users in this thread don't want to know your personal information, because you are screaming at us that you want that info out. You are like Kyler screaming his phone number and real name on stream, you are too irrelevant for people to care.

Okay, gator
You got cyberbullied enough this weekend, I know you are a big Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fan. You loved the Vento Aureo anime and you are waiting for the Stone Ocean adaptation.

Here I have three spin-offs for you to read:
  • GioGio's Bizarre Adventure 2: Golden Heart, Golden Ring (ジョジョの奇妙な冒険II ゴールデンハート/ゴールデンリング Jojo no Kimyō na Bōken Tsū: Gōruden Hāto Gōruden Ringu)
  • Purple Haze Feedback (恥知らずのパープルヘイズ Hajishirazu no Pāpuru Heizu, lit. "Shameless Purple Haze")
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Over Heaven

Hope you had a nice weekend, gator. You should act more like you did on Friday's Twisted Minds than squandering on Twitter about literal nobodies on a forum ran by someone you don't like.

Burger Fox

2nd Horseman of Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net
The Virgin Broke Dick fears The Chad Eagle Eyes Gator
View attachment 2171920View attachment 2171919
He realizes that he's just the sound board guy right? Its like him and Ralph both are coasting on work that Zidan mostly did. Sad shit. He acts like about as much of a tough guy as Tonka now a days. Only difference is he just knows to never push past the bounds of be le oldfag keyboard warrior.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
Thank you @MeltyTW for helping to locate this.

Gator how well do you and Ralph know your followers on twitter?

I believe Bibble and Ralph will know who this is, after all Ralph did make a tweet at the behest of the account below.

If you thought that Eli account was a pest then you still have not found the others which are lurking and hiding

1621243742508.png

And how about the poor Joachim Hoch account :( all it did was ask one question and you blocked it :(

Why did that question scare you gator? :)

Last edited:

Guntkvd

kiwifarms.net
Dear Gator,

View attachment 2175630
Poor gaytor. Both of his internet fathers became Spoony.

hawkisnight

kiwifarms.net
Dear Gator,

View attachment 2175630
Was he trying to monkey spoony or that cringey anime character?