Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
People who try to apply modern day values (for better or worse) to people/art that existed in the past.

You like reading Lovecraft? Hurr Durr! He was a racist dude! You a racist also? It's problematic circulating his stories still!

Like a few Beatles songs? Durrrr!!! John Lennon was a shitty husband and father! How can you support someone like him!

Usually these re.tards get basic info wrong and spread misinformation to other re.tards as well. Mark Twain was a slaveowner and racist! A huge racist!!! REEEEE! Get annoyed and ask if they've ever read Huck Finn or even know one thing about Twain, their response is "but...but...he had Huck say nigger! That means he's a racist!"

I don't mind ignorant people. All that means is you don't have the knowledge of something but are willing to be taught. We're all ignorant on some degree. I fucking DESPISE stupid/willfully ignorant people.

Bunny Tracks

Addicted to a certain kind of sadness
kiwifarms.net
People who try to apply modern day values (for better or worse) to people/art that existed in the past.

You like reading Lovecraft? Hurr Durr! He was a racist dude! You a racist also? It's problematic circulating his stories still!

Like a few Beatles songs? Durrrr!!! John Lennon was a shitty husband and father! How can you support someone like him!

Usually these re.tards get basic info wrong and spread misinformation to other re.tards as well. Mark Twain was a slaveowner and racist! A huge racist!!! REEEEE! Get annoyed and ask if they've ever read Huck Finn or even know one thing about Twain, their response is "but...but...he had Huck say nigger! That means he's a racist!"

I don't mind ignorant people. All that means is you don't have the knowledge of something but are willing to be taught. We're all ignorant on some degree. I fucking DESPISE stupid/willfully ignorant people.
I agree with most of this except for the John Lennon one. Don't get me wrong, I love the Beatles, but I'm not going to defend him beating up his wife. It's not a case of applying modern values in this instance since domestic abuse was still considered a heinous act during his time.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
I agree with most of this except for the John Lennon one. Don't get me wrong, I love the Beatles, but I'm not going to defend him beating up his wife. It's not a case of applying modern values in this instance since domestic abuse was still considered a heinous act during his time.
Agreed, it was a shitty thing to do. My point was (and it seems you agree with me) is that people who can't seperate the artist from their work. Basically saying if you like The Beatles, you support a wife beater. Maybe I didn't word that properly, but yeah, we're on the same page.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net

Notice how they only use this "logic" on white men. They sure wouldn't use it on Mohammad, Margret Salinger, etc...

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
People that feel entitled to you bending the rules for them.

No, Karen, I'm not going to ignore the rule that it has to have been 48 hours since vaccinations to give your dog a bath, especially since you've been a bitch ever since you walked in here. If you were a regular who tipped well we might be able to work something out, but I can tell just from our three minutes of interaction that you're the type of bitch that if you find something wrong with my work, you'll use the fact that I did you a favor to fuck me over.

Basically the more somebody wants me to go out of my way (and put my job at risk) to help them, the less inclined I am to actually do it.

Reisen Storm

kiwifarms.net
Forum sites with power-hungry mods and admins, I think that might be one of the few problems that will piss me off. where the admin has such shitty opinions about politics, gender, etc., belittles his own moderators, kicks and bans people who dare to disagree with his decisions, and lets his bootlickers ignore the rules.

TheMagician

kiwifarms.net
Forum sites with power-hungry mods and admins, I think that might be one of the few problems that will piss me off. where the admin has such shitty opinions about politics, gender, etc., belittles his own moderators, kicks and bans people who dare to disagree with his decisions, and lets his bootlickers ignore the rules.
In my experience, the guy/guys one rung down from the top are always many leagues worse than anyone above or below them

In my experience, the guy/guys one rung down from the top are always many leagues worse than anyone above or below them
Yeah petty tyrants tend to be the most tyrannical. It's like a manager at a retail place, so many of those idiots have such high opinions of themselves. "Explaining" to customers why they're wrong not to know some dumb store policy... It said buy one get one free and I just wanted the free one asshole, how was I supposed to know you consider that "stealing"?

OneMillionRPM

that's a lot of bullets
kiwifarms.net
Everything about vaping. I mean yeah, cigarettes are much worse and I'm glad people are getting off of them (though it does feel like someone wished for this on a monkey's paw), but it's still aggravating when you're around someone who vapes constantly and that weird-ass smell gets all over your stuff. Or when you're on the phone with them and they decide to huff on the thing right there, giving your ear a blast of white noise in the process.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
People that feel entitled to you bending the rules for them.

No, Karen, I'm not going to ignore the rule that it has to have been 48 hours since vaccinations to give your dog a bath, especially since you've been a bitch ever since you walked in here. If you were a regular who tipped well we might be able to work something out, but I can tell just from our three minutes of interaction that you're the type of bitch that if you find something wrong with my work, you'll use the fact that I did you a favor to fuck me over.

Basically the more somebody wants me to go out of my way (and put my job at risk) to help them, the less inclined I am to actually do it.
People named Karen.

I'm fucking serious. Every Karen I've ever had to interact with in a professional capacity? Cunt. At first I was like "just coincidence" but according to friends apparently having the name "Karen" is like some kind of eldritch curse that turns the bearer into an insufferable bitch. What the actual fuck.

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
Bits of transparent zip ties on the floor when I'm pulling a pallet jack. Fuckers are stealth shoulder dislocators.
Or even better, when some shitty fucking pallet splinters off and get stucks under the wheel. Or if your job has old ass concrete floors that have tons of holes in them and you get stuck. Bonus points if you have to get an electric pallet jack to come and pull you out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino