Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

AprilRains

Better killing through chemistry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. On the bus, women who bring aboard strollers and either fail to fold them and secure them properly or bring aboard strollers that CANNOT be folded. This rule is in the fucking bus schedule pamphlets, it's plastered in the buses themselves, and drivers are supposed to enforce it as a matter of safety. "Oh I'ma park this big fucking stroller in the aisle here since it doesn't fold. The rules don't apply to me because something something I'm a mommy." And the drivers just let it fucking happen.
2. People who bring aboard bags of groceries (including jugs of tard cum) and just plop them in the seat next to them without holding onto them to keep them from flying all over the place. Bus needed to make a sudden stop because some exceptional individual decided he could cross the street anywhere he wanted, any time he wanted? Ohhhh noooo my groceries are all over the bus and the tard cum popped open and spilled all over ohhhh noooo how could this have happened?
3. People who play their shitty niggerbeat crap loud as fuck in the back of the bus. While trying to sing along. With their friends. And the drivers do nothing. If you can drown out my fucking JBL earbuds cranked up high there's a fucking PROBLEM, assholes.
I hope you find the funds to get a car soon. I fear your head will explode if you don't.

The Saltening

pass the fucking salt
kiwifarms.net
people doing 80+ in a 65. Why is the speed limit not enough? I personally know people that do 90-100mph in 65-80mph zones and it pisses me off. One day they will either lose their license or get in a horrible accident. Either one works for me. I will have a good laugh.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The inside door handle on my car snapped in half today for no apparent reason. Now I have to roll down the window to open the door.

I told my wife and she said we should get a new car. She thinks I got where I am by buying liabilities.

people doing 80+ in a 65. Why is the speed limit not enough? I personally know people that do 90-100mph in 65-80mph zones and it pisses me off. One day they will either lose their license or get in a horrible accident. Either one works for me. I will have a good laugh.
What makes me insane is the people who do 55 in the 75 zone, but when we go through a town and the speed limit goes to 30, they go 50

I ain't having it

If you got it I don't want it.
kiwifarms.net
Dumb criminals, if you commit a crime be smarts about it. If i see another person arrested because they filmed it im gonna go full frank castle on them. I saw a sign at an airport that said report human trafficking and my only reaction is why the fuck are you taking a kidnapped child on a plane use a car or boat stupid. I dont want the criminal to get away but at least give our donut eating overlords a challenge.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
People who think they're too damn important to wait in line like the rest of us, so they cut to the front, sometimes even trying to hassle out the person that's already at the counter. It's always women that do this, and it's always either those snooty looking old church lady types, or fatass hood rat types.
Cashiers can't even tell them to pound sand most of the time. It pretty much always becomes a "LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER" issue, and your manager then proceeds to shit on you for "wasting their time" with something you had no power to expedite in an appropriate fashion (i.e. telling the linejumper to get the fuck back in line)

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Cashiers can't even tell them to pound sand most of the time. It pretty much always becomes a "LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER" issue, and your manager then proceeds to shit on you for "wasting their time" with something you had no power to expedite in an appropriate fashion (i.e. telling the linejumper to get the fuck back in line)
Truth. I dealt with that constantly when I worked retail. Management expected you to bend over backwards and let the customer ass rape you like you were Ned Beatty from Deliverance. Even just talking to a shitty customer in a cool, but curt voice would get your ass chewed out if they decided to REEEE about it, which customers will do for the most minor things.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
Commercials that put a filter over people in swimsuits because they're worried people will whack off to them. I'm looking at you Frito-Lay

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino