Things that bother Ethan - Community driven list

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
Why isn’t he on the show anymore?

Wasn’t he Chilean or or something? They probably ate him for food.

Him, Metokur, and Zidan are plotting their Killstream Komeback! Jim's cancer is a big fan of the Killstream!
Dame Pesos made a joke at Ralph's expense and Ralph said we aren't friends anymore and I never liked you. You were just a laugh track to the show blah blah blah.

I think the joke was something about the sex tape. Also I think that Dame said that he thought was Ralph did was wrong by releasing it.

KhorneFlakes

kiwifarms.net
Dame Pesos made a joke at Ralph's expense and Ralph said we aren't friends anymore and I never liked you. You were just a laugh track to the show blah blah blah.

I think the joke was something about the sex tape. Also I think that Dame said that he thought was Ralph did was wrong by releasing it.
Dame's been quiet on the internet for some time now, I heard the gunt threatened him with his dox but idk if Ralph is smart enough to effectively blackmail someone

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Dame's been quiet on the internet for some time now, I heard the gunt threatened him with his dox but idk if Ralph is smart enough to effectively blackmail someone
Really bizarre with his bread and butter being Young Turks meltdowns and Jimmy Dore going scorched Ana earth these days

CohenManischewitz

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life.
kiwifarms.net
Tonka Saw bother Gunt

TonkyTime just did a whole show again about Ralph here is the link - and right after the 1 hour one minute mark we get Tonka talking about Josh's broke peen.

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Tonka Saw bother Gunt

TonkyTime just did a whole show again about Ralph here is the link - and right after the 1 hour one minute mark we get Tonka talking about Josh's broke peen.

Tonka isn't dead?! Holy shit, I thought that degenerate necked it last year.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
Tonka Saw bother Gunt

Just for the laughs I watched it. Man nobody likes sucking their own dick like Tonka. This stream is nothing but him humble bragging about how virtuous he is lmao. It's so fucking obnoxious and clueless as to who HE is.

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
Seeing Ralph's current shape and bloating I'd say WingsofRedemption has a better chance of becoming an EMT than ralph does of surviving the next 2 years. Something that bothers ralph: his heart.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
One of the things that I think that makes Ralph rage is that he and Gator say they hate Daily Wire, but Ralph goes on and on about how Candace Owens got her start on his show, and yet now she's working for Daily Wire. The irony of it all.