Things that bother Ethan - Community driven list

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
It seems to me that Ralph really hates gay people. Not in the fake, alt-right sense, but in the way black people hate homos; most likely a projection. Like if another man started rubbing up Ralph's thigh as a joke, he would be enraged, perhaps because he likes it and doesn't want people to think he's in touch with his feminity.

I also think Ralph hates women too, also in the niggerly sense. Like how he thinks he's cool if he constantly refers to them as "bitches" like a rapper.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
It seems to me that Ralph really hates gay people. Not in the fake, alt-right sense, but in the way black people hate homos; most likely a projection. Like if another man started rubbing up Ralph's thigh as a joke, he would be enraged, perhaps because he likes it and doesn't want people to think he's in touch with his feminity.

I also think Ralph hates women too, also in the niggerly sense. Like how he thinks he's cool if he constantly refers to them as "bitches" like a rapper.
Gunty was perfectly comfortable calling fully homosexual Milo, Master. If that isn’t gay idk what is.

Turk February had an interesting point about Ralph’s position on his show, as being the Killstream “hole.” Video link. Which makes me believe he hates women because he can’t be one and for what ever his mother did/didn’t do for him.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
@Haru Okumura just posted Trovo's TOS in another thread and it reminded me of a very insignifcant detail that really pisses Ralph off: spelling doxing as doxxing (two X's) instead of one. I can't remember exactly where he has said this, but it really makes him feel validated as a professional writer when he calls others a retard for simply adding an extra X.

See even Trovo writes it as "doxxing":

1622273567719.png