Things that bother Ethan - Community driven list

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

TheSimpShow

Professional Godwinson Impersonator
kiwifarms.net
His knees. There are many reasons his knees might bother him, and I suppose we shall make a game of listing every last one of those reasons; I shall start. He has such a massive gunt, that his knees buckle under the pressure when getting off them from sucking burgers out of the trash.

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
His knees. There are many reasons his knees might bother him, and I suppose we shall make a game of listing every last one of those reasons; I shall start. He has such a massive gunt, that his knees buckle under the pressure when getting off them from sucking burgers out of the trash.
His knees hurt for days after all that walking and dancing during irl Tampa. Should start a gofundme for a rascal scooter before his next event

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
Ralph has a real sore spot for any mention of Zidan, even though they’ve never publicly had a falling out.

Let me explain. You see, Ralph has very complex feelings for the Bhutanese Butcher. Any time someone mentions Zidan publicly, it subtly invites the audience to compare Ralph to Zidan. Ralph is uniquely insecure about this comparison, because Zidan was (and is) so much more popular. For Ralph, it’s kind of like having a girlfriend who is still friends with her more popular, better-looking, well-hung Chad ex-boyfriend (in this analogy, Ralph’s audience is the “girlfriend,” and Zidan is the “ex-boyfriend”). Ralph tries to appear cordial with Zidan, but deep down, Ralph knows that his audience prefers Zidan. This bothers Ralph on a deeper level.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph has a real sore spot for any mention of Zidan, even though they’ve never publicly had a falling out.

Let me explain. You see, Ralph has very complex feelings for the Bhutanese Butcher. Any time someone mentions Zidan publicly, it subtly invites the audience to compare Ralph to Zidan. Ralph is uniquely insecure about this comparison, because Zidan was (and is) so much more popular. For Ralph, it’s kind of like having a girlfriend who is still friends with her more popular, better-looking, well-hung Chad ex-boyfriend (in this analogy, Ralph’s audience is the “girlfriend,” and Zidan is the “ex-boyfriend”). Ralph tries to appear cordial with Zidan, but deep down, Ralph knows that his audience prefers Zidan. This bothers Ralph on a deeper level.
Plus his greatest accomplishment, the infamous Boulderstream, was really Zidan's - not his. He just drunkenly yelled things. Any mention of Zidan puts that in his face again.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
the shawty retort with saggy shawty, top 1% creator on onlyfans, gets better numbers than his show

1609280893161.png

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
Having a reverse midas touch on platforms; being banned from youtube, responsible for the collapse of Stream.me, and de-partnered on DLive.

Sam Losco

Ade raped Ralph in court! lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Naming me was/is a bannable offense in his chat. I don't know if that extends to all past and present snipers.
My snipes seemed to really get under his skin.
Of course, he's also DMCA'd Pho like 2 or 3 times.
So for the list:

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
That he didn't joinstart a gang his first time in prison.

Now whenever he goes back he's reppin the podcast gang gang 4 life. Throwing hand signs like he's a fat kid having a seizure he's gonna run that bitch.