Things that go against the BLM narrative - the USA is on fire because of the media's lies

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone pin this topic.
It should probably be linked on the first post of the riot thread, too.
@Null

The results in the first row show that Poverty/Violent Crime and Black/Violent Crime correlate positively about the same. So not good for the "Blacks are violent because they are impoverished" argument, as the Black poverty rate tends to be about 20%. There's also a bit of a negative correlation between Whites and Violent Crime.

The results in the first second row are damning. Poverty/Murder correlate positively at ~.43, but Black/Murder correlate pos. at ~.61. I'd be surprised if anyone can find a statistic that correlates better with a city's Murder rate than the Black population. Really, if you want to avoid murder, avoid Black cities. Period.
I think African Americans commit crime not because they are black but because their culture encourages crime. There might be something genetic that makes them more likely to be violent, but things wouldn't be nearly as bad if crime wasn't glorified in their community and their media. This thread about black inner city schools is interesting:
The principal told teachers to let kids skip class, fight and threaten people with knives because "it's their culture". In the comments, some people actually defended that mindset.

hemlock.png

African Americans are taught from birth that all their problems are other people's fault. Liberals are enabling them and making the problem worse.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
It should probably be linked on the first post of the riot thread, too.
@Null

I think African Americans commit crime not because they are black but because their culture encourages crime. There might be something genetic that makes them more likely to be violent, but things wouldn't be nearly as bad if crime wasn't glorified in their community and their media. This thread about black inner city schools is interesting:
The principal told teachers to let kids skip class, fight and threaten people with knives because "it's their culture". In the comments, some people actually defended that mindset.

View attachment 1356805

African Americans are taught from birth that all their problems are other people's fault. Liberals are enabling them and making the problem worse.
"Bells, schedules, and tests are things schools in wealthier areas never have and are based on prisons." -Commie Redditor Alex Jones, but he's a fucking school teacher instead of a funny talk show host man

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now for some evidence of black on white violence! This video of a black man kicking a white man while yelling about slavery:

Here's a video of an Irish boy getting shanked by a gang of black thugs that was just leaked on twitter. I'm not sure if the attack was racially motivated, but if it was a gang of whites doing this to a black boy they would get called white supremacist terrorists in a heartbeat:

Less recent examples include Frederick Demond Scott's killing spree. He is a black serial killer who killed six white people. In 2014, he said he wanted to kill all whites.
download (7).jpg

There's also the 2017 Chicago torture incident in which four black teens kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled white teen on facebook live while yelling "fuck white people" and "fuck Trump".
Chicago-Kidnapping-Torture.jpg

Anyone who claims anti-white racism doesn't exist is an idiot.

Last edited:

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
"Bells, schedules, and tests are things schools in wealthier areas never have and are based on prisons." -Commie Redditor Alex Jones, but he's a fucking school teacher instead of a funny talk show host man
Wait what? Did someone really claim wealthy schools don't have bells?

As for the topic at hand, I just miss being able to hang out with black people without it being weird. I don't know why people say "Race relations weren't nicer in the 90s! It was just better covered up!" when a lot of us lived it.
*sigh*

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is going to turn into "'Race Realism" general
Lumping every member of a group in the same basket is always stupid, that's a fact. There's no doubt that personality and behavior stem partially from genes but that doesn't mean every single black person is a scumbag or that their behavior isn't influenced by their environment. Case in point: Nigerian Americans seem to be doing great.

EDIT: That was an extremely shitty source, I'm sorry. Nigerian immigrants are doing better than the average American but they're actually getting beat by various groups of Asian and European immigrants in terms of success.
Still, it's proof not all blacks are crime loving gangbangers. Many are people you would love to have as neighbors.

Last edited:

Solomon

MÍlk & Spɐgéht
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lumping every member of a group in the same basket is always stupid, that's a fact. There's no doubt that personality and behavior stem partially from genes but that doesn't mean every single black person is a scumbag or that their behavior isn't influenced by their environment. Case in point: Nigerian Americans seem to be doing great.
100% but in these times just stating basic facts is considered racist.

In fact what you've written right there might be considered hate speech of some kind.

Pygmy Giraffe

kiwifarms.net
The fact that their movement called "Blacks Live Matter" goes under the assumption that nobody cares about them, yet millions of people around the world support them.
Every global megacorporation, every celebrity, politician, person of influence, media conglomerate, California based internet company, information broker--they all can't bend low enough to kiss black ass during this civil coup. The only people upright are a shocked white population who should be united, but are fractured by years of demoralization and distraction.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about we look at some media blackwashing? The modern world thinks it's fine to blackwash white characters but whitewashing characters is absolutely satanic. Blacks still complain about having no media representation.
bq-5c052fa01a1c4.jpeg034rp9263e831.jpg

100% but in these times just stating basic facts is considered racist.

In fact what you've written right there might be considered hate speech of some kind.
For sure. Saying racial realism has any basis in reality is considered racist because it's often used by supremacists to say they're better than other groups. I think nurture and nature both play a role in human development and judging people by the color of their skin isn't constructive.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure about this "driving while black" business. How are you supposed to preemptively determine someone's ethnic background while they are in a moving car. Unless they have the windows rolled down and are leaning their head outside in the middle of the day, I think it's pretty hard to make any positive identification of a random driver's physical appearance.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some BLM guys killed a puppy.

When the video initially appeared, a plea was made on the Kris Kelly Foundation Instagram account:

MEMPHIS TN $500 REWARD to find this man at a protest on Beale Street.

A man at a protest shaking a harmless puppy by the neck to get attention. The poor puppy has no idea what’s happening & looked so scared.. I’m offering a $500 reward to the whereabouts of this puppy & the name of this man.”

According to further reports from the “non-profit vegan animal rescue organization’s” Instagram, “UPDATE: STOLEN FROM A RESCUE GROUP AND BROUGHT BACK DEAD!! I’m being told that the puppy was hung by a cable cord around his or her neck and on a fence. I do see a cable cord in the picture.”

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
How about we look at some media blackwashing? The modern world thinks it's fine to blackwash white characters but whitewashing characters is absolutely satanic. Blacks still complain about having no media representation.
View attachment 1357080View attachment 1357089

For sure. Saying racial realism has any basis in reality is considered racist because it's often used by supremacists to say they're better than other groups. I think nurture and nature both play a role in human development and judging people by the color of their skin isn't constructive.

The BBC is literally the biggest tumor on television. I'm embarrassed they even still have the rights to great shows like TNG.

Stardust

Ģιίττεર ƣƲεεɴ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm seeing 80% white girls embrace this chicanery, which is funny to me. Caucasian females are speaking up for the black community, and rarely has this been questioned or critiqued, in my area. Shouldn't whites shut up and not whitesplain?

These same honky honeys bombard with white guilt and the 'You Are Racist, White People', but when asked, okay white girls who are white, how are YOU racist? Their head explodes, then when piecing their cranium back together they'll say, "Uh, well, uhhh, we're the exception!"... totally not realizing, hey, maybe that could be the case for others.

On a more upbeat note, a black male co-worker said this: "Wish people would shut the fuck up about racism, and just not be fucking racist. Fucking honkeys.". We both like grape Kool-Aid.