Things that go against the BLM narrative - the USA is on fire because of the media's lies

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Lumping every member of a group in the same basket is always stupid, that's a fact. There's no doubt that personality and behavior stem partially from genes but that doesn't mean every single black person is a scumbag or that their behavior isn't influenced by their environment. Case in point: Nigerian Americans seem to be doing great.

EDIT: That was an extremely shitty source, I'm sorry. Nigerian immigrants are doing better than the average American but they're actually getting beat by various groups of Asian and European immigrants in terms of success.
Still, it's proof not all blacks are crime loving gangbangers. Many are people you would love to have as neighbors.
Stuff like this is always interesting to consider the implications of.

A common explanation, particularly among race realists, is to say that Nigeria is sending its best and brightest, whereas African Americans with a longer history in the country are from a much broader population base. There's probably some truth to that. Notably it still doesn't back the "ethnostate" argument, since it suggests that race alone isn't an adequate measurement of ability to succeed and integrate in a society, especially since Nigerian immigrants will be far less likely to have a significant amount of white European DNA as African Americans. Even Ryan Faulk, AKA Alt Hype, has recently come around to this.

Another explanation is the different culture, home life, and educational background. We already saw posts earlier that show how inner city schools are frequently staffed to the brim with subversives who teach resentment and actively encourage their students to not become productive members of society and to try to tear it down instead. Couple that with often dysfunctional families that aren't teaching a lot of important life skills or providing a positive counter to the messages being taught in school (which they often reinforce instead), and a whole culture that teaches a victim mentality and resentment, and you've got the recipe for a perpetuating cycle of destructive fuck ups.

There's probably a bit of both going on. On the culture side of things, it's also pretty common to see generations of failure in white trailer trash families too. It's not just a stereotype. Some cultures are just toxic. The difference is that Cletus generally doesn't have a highly influential group of political radicals telling him that the fundamental building blocks of the nation are to blame for why his life is a mess, that he needs to tear them down to set himself free, and that every purveyor of law, order, and economic success is out to get him. This makes his destructive nature far less likely to be directed outward at everything functional in society. In short, Cletus huffs paint and eats himself into a heart attack at age 50, Jamal burns down stores and turns his neighborhood into a war zone. That's obviously a simplification, and you get white trash people committing violent crime and the reverse, but that's the broad reason African Americans are such a problem population (because they are, that's just statistical fact, muh 13% and all). In many ways, majority black communities are groomed to be a problem population.

Honestly, the unrest we've been seeing the past few years might've been significantly reduced by a vigorous bit of McCarthyism in the education system. It's probably too late for that now, but we desperately need some reform to turn schools away from being radicalization factories. Learning the history of slavery practiced in non-white, non-American cultures in Africa and the Middle East, with no white washing or apologism, should be a mandatory part of public education, and any teacher that won't teach it properly is gone. That alone would be a good start.
How about we look at some media blackwashing? The modern world thinks it's fine to blackwash white characters but whitewashing characters is absolutely satanic. Blacks still complain about having no media representation.
View attachment 1357080View attachment 1357089
It's always redheads, for some reason...

Be careful if you post statistics, lefties are starting e-lynch mobs against people who disagree with them. I suggest not posting anything controversial under your real name if you don't want to lose your job or liberal friends.

This girl has a realistic view of things and they're calling her a demonic threat:

View attachment 1357348View attachment 1357363View attachment 1357350View attachment 1357357View attachment 1357359View attachment 1357360
I see the Twitter mob is already going full post-Charlottesville lynch mob. This time their targets are completely disconnected from the actual inciting incident though. That's concerning. I guess it's only a matter of time before they go after the wrong target and have to stop due to a wave of backlash over it though.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
If people want to be racist go for it, but I'm not going to promote obvious "narrative" threads with no content relevant to the site. You're also going to have to deal with people you disagree with. I've been dealing with complaints of @Hollywood Hulk Hogan "shilling" for weeks and the dude is literally as veteran to this site as you can possibly be. He's been using the forum before I have.

babaGAReeb

b̝̦̥̹͕̬̺̰̞͎̜͕̫͓̗̳̣͈̬͕͈̳̟̱̰̲̘̻͕͔̥̘͈̝̫̻̬͇̺̮̪̫̘̙̥̞̫̠̟
kiwifarms.net
If people want to be racist go for it, but I'm not going to promote obvious "narrative" threads with no content relevant to the site. You're also going to have to deal with people you disagree with. I've been dealing with complaints of @Hollywood Hulk Hogan "shilling" for weeks and the dude is literally as veteran to this site as you can possibly be. He's been using the forum before I have.
strange, for all this time i thought 2013 came after 2012

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
this is not a /pol/ site. fuck off.

Yeah, you're right. By doing that, we would literally be just like them, only on the other extreme, which is something I am adamantly against.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

I was saying it less as "our opinion is right" and more "actual hard data on what's been going on", that god knows more people need to see and get educated.

But it doesn't need to be pinned. So long as it's active (what isn't there to say about this right now?), people will see it. That's good enough.

Homber Simpsen

One chantal's arab bf crack pipe please
kiwifarms.net
BLM activists wont give a fuck about the statistics, or facts, or whatever the fuck you want to call them. They'll continue to protest & loot until they see there is no opportunity for them to do such a thing left, as long as they can raid stores they will do it, as long as it benefits them monetarily or in any kind of way they seek, like Jake Paul doing it for fame, or brands condemning the act as a way to gain endorsement/favorism from people, you gotta ask yourself in reality if they give an actual fuck, they'll act like they do as long as it doesnt lose them money, or profits them money since they will gain popularity or lose popularity by endorsing the movement or not endorsing the movement. Raiding Apple Stores and stealing iPhones isnt in protest of the death of George Floyd, the Nazis could justify they burnt jews because they were angry for losing WW1 with that logic.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Every single ethnic group (or pretty much most of them) have at some point had members of their group enslaved by others, yet Black people act as if they were the only ones. The amount of white people enslaved by non Europeans in all likelihood is probably equal to the amount of Africans enslaved, but because no ones actually done the calculations, people pretend like it was lower in scale.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
Every single ethnic group (or pretty much most of them) have at some point had members of their group enslaved by others, yet Black people act as if they were the only ones. The amount of white people enslaved by non Europeans in all likelihood is probably equal to the amount of Africans enslaved, but because no ones actually done the calculations, people pretend like it was lower in scale.

That and there's evidence of slavery being first implemented by africans themselves and when seen by europeans was adopted. Losing tribes would be enslaved to the winners. So should black people ask reparations from black people/Africa?

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This makes discussion impossible because the scope of the thread has been limited to only one side of the debate.
Hm, you're right. Maybe this would be more useful as a deep thoughts debate thread where both sides could post what they have. 🤔

That's the right decision, I think. After all, it's possible some of the info posted is wrong. Maybe rename the thread "What's your opinion on BLM" and move it to deep thoughts?

So I posted about this and also the police horse getting a brick to the face on social media and had numerous Karen's tell me I was scum for elevating the life of an animal over a "POC" why yes I will when the animals didn't choose to attend a riot.
Ugh, Karens. There's no interracial murder epidemic in America. These animals are being hurt over nothing. 😟

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hm, you're right. Maybe this would be more useful as a deep thoughts debate thread where both sides could post what they have. 🤔

That's the right decision, I think. After all, it's possible some of the info posted is wrong. Maybe rename the thread "What's your opinion on BLM" and move it to deep thoughts?
What a farcical premise. Who the hell on the Farms supports BLM anyway?