Things Tom says he is - Because we all know he he's a true polymath

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. "Normal" is really not a good thing to be right now, cupcake. It never really was, but now, more than ever, normal is a very unwise lifestyle choice, while the old normal has become so badly broken. Trying to cling to it is like you're training for a Darwin Award.

“If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.”
― Maya Angelou

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

“Our lives are mere flashes of light in an infinitely empty universe. In 12 years of education the most important lesson I have learned is that what we see as “normal” living is truly a travesty of our potential. In a society so governed by superficiality, appearances, and petty economics, dreams are more real than anything anything in the “real world”. Refuse normalcy. Beauty is everywhere, love is endless, and joy bleeds from our everyday existence. Embrace it. I love all of you, all my friends, family, and community. I am ceaselessly grateful from the bottom of my heart for everyone. The only thing I can ask of you is to stay free of materialism. Remember that every day contains a universe of potential; exhaust it. Live and love so immensely that when death comes there is nothing left for him to take. Wealth is love, music, sports, learning, family and freedom. Above all, stay gold.”
― Dominic Owen Mallary

“Normal is over rated, and so is spelling.You want perfection? Go out and buy a spell check, but know this: Spellcheck won't keep you warm at night or love you unconditionaly. I will stick to being abnormal and a bad speller. Makes life more interesting. After all, what fun is there in being normal or perfect?”
― Cristina Marrero

“What we call ‘normal’ is a product of repression, denial, splitting, projection, introjection and other forms of destructive action on experience. It is radically estranged from the structure of being. The more one sees this, the more senseless it is to continue with generalized descriptions of supposedly specifically schizoid, schizophrenic, hysterical ‘mechanisms.’ There are forms of alienation that are relatively strange to statistically ‘normal’ forms of alienation. The ‘normally’ alienated person, by reason of the fact that he acts more or less like everyone else, is taken to be sane. Other forms of alienation that are out of step with the prevailing state of alienation are those that are labeled by the ‘formal’ majority as bad or mad.”
― R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience/The Bird of Paradise

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.”​

― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited
Cope.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two new claims:
9D1CDC74-D2CC-4412-90F9-6C2F6D8FF9B0.jpeg64DD9230-F666-4F7C-9C78-636233A4C638.jpeg
The second one would make a pretty good copypasta.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, now he's a celebrated comedian on par with people like Rita Rutner and billionaire Julia Dreyfus. He's also skilled in the art of crab mangina. I want to see Tom in the ring with one of Logan brothers. He would get his shit punched in and cry that he should be in a woman's league. Then a woman would come along and also knock his shit in. Tom would then request that she step on his balls while wearing a slutty tank top that says, "jailbait".

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a lifetime of experience in administration of small to medium size (< 200 employees) light manufacturing and distribution businesses with a personal area of specialization in permaculture and aquaponics, @SeniorFuckFace. I also integrate multimedia Windows PC network hardware from components. Me, a friend and a friend of his were charter members of the home brew computer club, building a 4 seat x86 PC LAN from scratch, running custom software for a truckload freight leasing business on top of MS-DOS in 1984 and early 1985

before Windows 1 had ever been released. Roger Sherman went on to become one of the 40 year old Microsoft millionaires. I couldn't hang because my friendship was more important to me than the money. I was getting burned out on lying to everybody every day in the dispatch seat on a 6 line phone.

My family had the kids working part time by the time we were 8 or 9 shoveling shit on the farm or pushing carts around in the girdle factory and if we were working full time, we weren't allowed to play boss's kids at all because my father didn't want his crew giving him any grief him about his fuck off kids. I have designs for energy self sufficient eco-villages swimming in my head looking for capitalization. That's why I perked up so much when I got tagged. They didn't bite and it's looking more and more like they're a bunch of leftist prepper accelerationists . I'm the monkey in the middle of the road. They're way too extreme for my networks.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stupid people believe things that aren't true. This crowd is approaching peak stupidity about me. You're all fucking doomed when the real world plugs into your virtual one. Learn about yourselves, dweebs. I'm a brilliant improvisational comic with a teflon hide and you are deluding yourselves about me to protect your own sense of illusory superiority. I'm an autonomous biochemical learning machine. I know a little about a lot of things, a lot about a quite a few things and a A- grade expert in a handful of things. A mutualistic symbiont, I evaluate my own competence against people whose work leads the field. I know exactly where things like my writing, music, photography and stone ware stand in comparison to the best in those arts. The same in most fields of knowledge; I know somebody to cite whose knowledge and skills are clearly superior to mine.

You digitally dumbed down dorks were never taught how to think criticall6. Just memorize data and construct reflex pathways with it so you can keep up with the pack.

View attachment 2235625

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Lots of mean, stupid, attention starved , jelly assed angry autistic adult assholes commenting here.
Blue = True, Red = False and Purple = Partly True. I strongly recommend some training in language comprehension skills, logic and some therapy for all the psychosexual disorders you're in denial of projecting at me.

To all who insist on addressing me as an angry old man named Tom, accusing me of being things that I am not, that's on you and your own karma. I will just be putting people who do that on ignore instantly. You don't have control of the hearts and minds of the mainstream of kiwi farmers, my bitches. Keep rage typing your A-logs about me, you fucking morons. It sorts my audience very effectively. This is all I have to say in response to your accusations:

"The world looks completely different when you pull your head out of your ass, you fucking gullible moron. i said nothing that can RATIONALLY be called any sort of evidence of what you accuse me of, sped. get a life that doesn't involve lying about strangers, fucktard".

I have a lifetime of experience in ecosystem engineering, coming from a farming family, building habitats for my own pets as a child and working in ornamental fish warehouses and farms until I became over qualified for those kinds of jobs with my marine biology degree. I worked for two years in biochemical engineering on a nuclear medicine endocrinology research bench before my career tanked during the Reagan years.

People don't "mistake" me for female. I register as female in somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the people's mind's eyes that I meet and most of the rest of them don't need to be told that I'm transgender for them to get it. And yeah, I'm in great shape for 67. My dad's father had been dead for 11 years and my mom's dad had been dead for two at 67.

My family life was never good and I've always been something of an introvert with a lot of aversions to close friendship. I'm content with myself, have long standing close friendships in the real world and online and am a member in good standing of the local live music and LGBTQ+ advocacy communities that y'all were unable to poison against me.

Call me what ever you like as far as my sex and gender go, because that just labels you. I am legitimately not Male or Female, but InterseX, but that is currently not available for my birth certificate in IL or drivers license in AZ, so I'm legally an "F" named "Tommie Jayne Wasserberg". My native friends called me Two Spirit before I claimed to be one. Calling me anything else is fighting words and won't get responses for very long, if at all.

In the current jargon as outlined in the www.glaad.org/reference guide, formally a transfeminine intersex AMAB, Two Spirit or bigender, but not gender fluid because of my very unpleasant male aspect.
STFU Thomas the only angry asshole here is you. and you seem to Autistic especially with all that stuttering you do on video. and you are not trans at all you are going by bullshit that is not proven to be anything more than old man who can not pass making up excuses why they are so ugly and manly so they called themselves transfemininine AMAB witch is absolute bull shit.
I am a globally recognized content creator and event producer in the indie music and arts activism community and friends with numerous prominent influencers, such as Jennie Kastner/Grandma Peep and Garrick Beck, who I'm actually close to. My opinions are very much respected by people and my skill at document retrieval in support of nice people's arguments about things like Palestine, LGBTQ+ rights, Climate Change , Industrial Fascism and so forth , is even more respected. A lot of people like my music too. Nobody likes mean, stupid people but other mean, stupid people, so stay stupid, speds. Bad publicity beats the crap out of none at all, especially for a dissident author. My cooperative, Real Things, has been around since 1985 in various places, our heyday being the sheridan road mansion years between 1992 and 1999. We're just minor players in the bigger festival scene.
NO tom you are not globally recognized anything. all you are is a vile hobo bum pedophile dog fucker. leaching off the tax payer for your monthly tard bucks.
Prove any of this.
Hew can't he is a total mentally ill loser.
I will call you whatever I want. Today, geriatric faggot will suffice. Tomorrow may bring new opportunities, Tom.
And he does not get that is your right. No one should be forced to say something they do not believe or feel is true.

You have the right to say as you feel to anyone. that is part of freedom of speech.
lol. "Normal" is really not a good thing to be right now, cupcake. It never really was, but now, more than ever, normal is a very unwise lifestyle choice, while the old normal has become so badly broken. Trying to cling to it is like you're training for a Darwin Award.

“If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.”
― Maya Angelou

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

“Our lives are mere flashes of light in an infinitely empty universe. In 12 years of education the most important lesson I have learned is that what we see as “normal” living is truly a travesty of our potential. In a society so governed by superficiality, appearances, and petty economics, dreams are more real than anything anything in the “real world”. Refuse normalcy. Beauty is everywhere, love is endless, and joy bleeds from our everyday existence. Embrace it. I love all of you, all my friends, family, and community. I am ceaselessly grateful from the bottom of my heart for everyone. The only thing I can ask of you is to stay free of materialism. Remember that every day contains a universe of potential; exhaust it. Live and love so immensely that when death comes there is nothing left for him to take. Wealth is love, music, sports, learning, family and freedom. Above all, stay gold.”
― Dominic Owen Mallary

“Normal is over rated, and so is spelling.You want perfection? Go out and buy a spell check, but know this: Spellcheck won't keep you warm at night or love you unconditionaly. I will stick to being abnormal and a bad speller. Makes life more interesting. After all, what fun is there in being normal or perfect?”
― Cristina Marrero

“What we call ‘normal’ is a product of repression, denial, splitting, projection, introjection and other forms of destructive action on experience. It is radically estranged from the structure of being. The more one sees this, the more senseless it is to continue with generalized descriptions of supposedly specifically schizoid, schizophrenic, hysterical ‘mechanisms.’ There are forms of alienation that are relatively strange to statistically ‘normal’ forms of alienation. The ‘normally’ alienated person, by reason of the fact that he acts more or less like everyone else, is taken to be sane. Other forms of alienation that are out of step with the prevailing state of alienation are those that are labeled by the ‘formal’ majority as bad or mad.”
― R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience/The Bird of Paradise

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.”​

― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited
FUCK OFF TOM. EVEN I WOULD RATHER BE A NORMAL NATRUAL WOMAN OR MAN THAN FUCKED UP BY A NEUROLOGICAL CONDITION THAT MAKES ME WISH FOR DEATH SINCE VERY EARLY CHILDHOOD.

Do you even know what is it like to be told to go to bed and say your prayers and all you say from childhood it

PLEASE GOD PLEASE LET ME WAKE UP A GIRL OR NOT WAKE UP AT ALL.

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a large spirit family you all seem to not be able to see because they're not foolhardy enough to do what i do.

i'm an heir to a substantial estate and my own work and stone inventory has value. i will be establishing a family foundation.

i win arguments regularly with people who know how to argue rationally

I am the Always High Priestess 420, a hereditary acolyte of the Ancient Order of Melchizedek which has preserved the cannabis sacrament throughout the ages.

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i was born in the US which makes me native. I do not qualify for any tribal cards because my family is not indigenous to this soil but by virtue of birth, i am native and by virtue of my support for the first nations human rights, I am accepted as an immigrant
Didn't you get cat fished by some dainty squaw not too long ago?
:story: