• ”thank god you are back”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Thomas Dall / KittystyleDanish schizophrenic, felon livestreaming 24/7 for weed money

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by Null, Dec 4, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. Kittystyle.png

Kittystyle is a stream.me streamer who spends 18 hours a day livestreaming himself to a small audience, similar to Narcissa Wright. He professes he has ADHD (a catch-all excuse he uses for his behavior), and appears to have schizotypal symptoms which are exasperated by the THC content in his chronic use of marijuana. He considers himself a messianic figure, sacrificing himself to fight trolls to save innocent people.

Stream.me
    He has been streaming on Stream.me for a long time, likely thanks to Stream.me's high-score table system. Even in the earliest archive of the table I can find, he is winning hundreds of dollars despite being relatively unpopular. At some point Stream.me reduced the rewards as bigger draws left the platform, and now the top reward is $650/wk as opposed to $2500/wk. This is still good money, especially if you're already on government assistance, and the main contenders for the cash remained Narcissa and Kittystyle simply due to how they calculated points based on time spent streaming.

He would typically stream himself drawing, listening to music, smoking weed, and doing nothing of importance. His art is archived on Imgur here, but Imgur can delete posts.
    XHlmqyL.png 4M0vvcs.png UMyFQne.png PP2riDC.png 8OUlRhv.png W1Z2uTy.png i1IQdvK.png agYOaMz.png 3WnRXRD.png GjKG7h3g.png

Unfortunately for him, after Ethan Ralph was banned from YouTube, Stream.me's staff invited him to try them out. Now, Kittystyle is fighting him and fans of The Ralph Retort who are making their own streams (along with yours truly) for that smaller prize pool. As he's never had a real job and has no skillset, this is critical damage to him.

In the first week Ralph arrived, he attempted to flag and scare aware all newcomers to the platform for hatespeech to have them removed. His streams became mostly centered around his hatred of the people who took the higher places on the highscore table.

History
    He explained he has a wife and child who do not live with him and he cannot get a job. He is on government assistance and owes about $6000 USD in fines still. He repeatedly claims "my life is ruined" if anyone tells him to focus on self-improvement. This is due to him being arrested in 2016 for telling a Danish politician her child should watch her burn in acid, among other things.

http://cphpost.dk/news/danish-mp-re...ising-police-anti-drug-raids-on-facebook.html
    https://archive.is/eDMQ9

This was in response to the politician celebrating recent police action against marijuana traffickers in the country. He denies it completely on chat, despite him being convicted and despite him having previously claimed he voluntarily surrendered his Facebook account to police.

He claims that he was in prison for 5 months but spent the entire sentence in solitary confinement with one hour of socialization and yard time a day. He claims the other prisoners treated him like Jesus. He has repeatedly encouraged me to make a thread on him, claiming he'd be made a political free speech martyr over it. It also appears his wife and child parted ways with him during his incarceration.

Current Situation
    I've gone out of my way to ignore this guy because I like Stream.me and how they directly reward people who promote their platform, so the last thing I'd want to do is piss them off by bullying one of their longest streamers, but he can't be ignored. His attitude has become more aggressive as his prominence on Stream.me has declined and his spending cash is reduced. In particular, I was invited to talk to him on a different stream and after about an hour of him screaming into his microphone about how everyone is a bad person, he threatens to "never stop" going after me, which is something I endorse.

Currently, he is telling people that if he convinces people to not troll by being so pathetic people feel bad for him, he wins. He is comparing himself to Jesus, saying he gives of himself to make people understand the problems with trolling.

A popular Stream.me channel (promoted directly by Ralph) streams even more than Kittystyle and frequently just makes fun of him or plays his live stream with commentary. It routinely gets more than double his viewer count. Named DanishPolice to scorn him, the main host Alex is a current sore spot Thomas is dealing with. Has has said he want to cut Alex's throat.

Alex has some minor dox in his channel description which Thomas is upset over.
    upload_2018-12-5_12-34-59.png

With this particular outburst I'm declaring him a proper lolcow. This is funny shit I've not seen in a long time.

Addresses (Unconfirmed)
    Camper Van
    Haraldsholmvej 2A
    6630 Rodding
    Denmark

Gammel Køge
    Landevej 1,
    2500 København,
    Denmark

External Links
    Stream.me: https://www.stream.me/kittystyle
    Imgur: https://imgur.com/user/Kittystyle1/posts
    Google+: https://plus.google.com/115274119020619186632 https://archive.is/fgMlY

Random ib thread on him a lot of archived content comes from:
    http://archive.li/oU5Rd
    I can't vouch for any of the dox or familial dox.

This is his autobiography. Notably, he claims to have an IQ exceeding 160 and is a left-leaning libertarian.
    upload_2018-12-4_16-14-21.png

Attached Files:

• Informative  x 52
    • Winner  x 16
    • Semper Fidelis  x 9
    • Like  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    •  x 1
    #1 Null, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  2. His art is actually kinda cool, it's extremely crude and unrefined but there's some artistic spark there. What a shame.

• Agree  x 49
    • Disagree  x 12
    • Feels  x 10
    • Like  x 5
    • Optimistic  x 4
    •  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    Visitor

Visitor You are carefully watched by many people.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Yeah, if he actually refined it, he could make something super interesting. Sadly he would rather smoke weed and stream 24/7 than put those skills to use.

Also he had a thread coming for a long time, guy has bugged SO many streamers, including Null, it's ridiculously pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    #3 Desire Lines, Dec 4, 2018
    Desire Lines

Desire Lines folk musician, aspiring rapper
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. Kitty was recently on another stream.me channel called Danish Police. They were offering him all of their winnings from the leader boards if he showed proof of him trying to get a job, but he blew it by continuing to act like a victim. The streamer is now going to give his leader board winnings to the politician he threatened. The stream is not currently on the archives, but it may just take a while to show up.

• Informative Informative x 20
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.is
    • Informative  x 9
    • Winner  x 4
    • Semper Fidelis  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. Demands people get a life as he streams 18 hours a day only smoking weed and drawing terrible art.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ilackcreativity

Ilackcreativity "Insert Title Here"

kiwifarms.is
  6. Just wondering when he will legit try to kill someone, dude comes across more deranged than 99% of other cows.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. I have a special place in my heart for that amazing seahorse drawing
    [​IMG]

• Feels  x 20
    • Like  x 4
    • Agree  x 4
    • Winner  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Well, he has a thread here now which means he is going to declare war on KF. He did last week thinking he already had a thread here (he refused to come here and see for himself). A couple of people (including myself) told him there was no thread so he rolled back his declaration of war.

Who here has a role in his fictional country, Kittyland? He has a word doc listing rules and a list of everyone from chat that wanted to be in it, but it doesn't appear he has it uploaded anywhere.

kittyland.png

• Winner  x 24
    • Like  x 3
    • Informative  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Sam Losco

Sam Losco Caveman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. He used to have a project called "V for Weed" which was basically a website advocating for the legalization of weed in Denmark. His plan was to basically gather enough money by selling shirts to fund his project and get some ways to promote his idea, which failed miserably, seeing that the website isn't up today.
    vforweed.jpg
    While the website is down, the forum is still up and can be found here (archive).

Here are a few social media links not listed in the OP:
    Youtube - Archive
    Twitter - Archive
    Deviantart
    Patreon
    Steam - Archive
    Old Twitch (banned)

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    Big Bad Brat

Big Bad Brat (Cricket and Ride's bitch.)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Exacerbated. Not exasperated. In the OP. English am important.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    MysteriousStranger

MysteriousStranger unpopular
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  11. Here's a video of Cog having a talk with Kitty.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ledgitouchie

Ledgitouchie 不要强奸大熊猫

kiwifarms.is
  12. An update to Kittyland

KittyLand.png

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Ledgitouchie

Ledgitouchie 不要强奸大熊猫

kiwifarms.is
  13. Glad you saw the light @Null, this guy is a major sperg. He is a pitiful loser who’s only accomplishment is being a felon. I doubt he is even mentally ill, he’s just some entitled faggot looking for attention and gibs.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    itsoktobewhite

itsoktobewhite Naming the jew

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 25
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Apparently Kitty wants to slice DanishPolice's throat just because he his name and age are on the guy's page.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ledgitouchie

Ledgitouchie 不要强奸大熊猫

kiwifarms.is
  15. He shared the death threat (Danish) sent to Mai Mercado that he was charged for.

vlcsnap-2018-12-05-03h31m12s706.png

Unverified translation:
    I have a question for Mai Mercado. Do you want to die? Because if you want, then do it the way it suits you.
    Then you can see if you end up like her in England
    You play with your and your child's life. You've been warned
    I could not find anything but I can understand if others feel like they want to stab a knife in you and your baby
    Basically implying he wants to stab her baby t. Authors notes
    Do it the way it suits you.
    Also uploaded an audio clip of his own translation which doesn't include some key details.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 15
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #18 Kittystyles1488, Dec 5, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Translation courtesy of ZugZug.

"I Have a question for Mai Mercado; Do you want to die? because if you do, then do it any way you see fit. then you can end up like that woman from England. You are playing with yours and your childs life. Now you are warned. (P.S i wouldn't do anything BUT i can sympathize with people who might want to stab you and your kid with a knife."

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 16
    kiwifarms.is
  17. Buggered?
    I do not think that word means what you think it means
    Null is your asshole ok

• Winner  x 5
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Informative  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    MustachioedHipster

MustachioedHipster who’s a naughty girl?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.