• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

Thomas Dall / KittystyleDanish schizophrenic, felon livestreaming 24/7 for weed money

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by Null, Dec 4, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. You call it “koolaid” we prefer to think of it as “the Great Kow Kulling of 2019”.

He’s openly admitted to raping his 12 year old sister. There isn’t a lot of space left in the “worse” column to travel to.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  2. 6-7 year old sister at the time, not 12. It can always get worse.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    pwincess fwuffypants

pwincess fwuffypants always napping

kiwifarms.is
  3. Ok i’ll Give you that. That’s worse.

Some people deserve a Comet Cult.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  4. Does this guy hold the record for fastest lolcow to admit pedophilia after getting a KF thread? It hasn't even been a month lmao.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Emotional Prolapse

Emotional Prolapse Cow Psychologist

kiwifarms.is
  5. I always wonder if there's some kind of lolcow academy they all attend so when they get their thread, they know "oh yeah now is when I admit being a pedophile."

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  6. I think @Null just gives off some weird energy that makes lolcows self-destruct. He murdered two just last month. The real question is whether he's just really good at sniffing out lolcows that are about to implode, or if being noticed by our Dear Leader is actually what drives them to it. Further study is needed before we can reach any real conclusions.

Edit: don't miss this opportunity to call the next stream about this guy "KittyStyle likes it kiddy-style" :heart-empty:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #366 Emotional Prolapse, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    Emotional Prolapse

Emotional Prolapse Cow Psychologist

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  7. So...this DanishPolice faggot is still screeching about muh shekels. What's up with that?

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  8. When you get easy money it's hard to stop being a faggot for the easy money.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Dude lives in a van
    ('Borrowed' I assume means 'stolen' or similar) but has zero presence in #vanlife, which is super popular atm. He could make bank doing vanlife shit right now instead of sperging, especially with that hippie look he has going on even with the weed habit.

Fucking poser.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Rogue Boob

Rogue Boob squiddy tiddie

kiwifarms.is
  10. Kitty egged null on does anyone have a clip of kitty threatening null? null as usual handled himself well with this exceptional schizocow possibly turned horrorcow if he's willing or capable. Word of god says kitty was 14 the girl was 6-8.
    "Another cow rapes a kid." (allegedly) set to the tune of another one bites the dust.

• Agree Agree x 5
    anameisaname

anameisaname knowledge is pure madness

kiwifarms.is
  11. That's why we went our own way, I'm not selling my myself for an easy few bucks. PAEDOPHILES GTFO THE INTERNET!

@DispatchCommit got the clip of kitty going scorched earth on Null?

• Like Like x 2
    #372 KOVALSKY, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2019
    KOVALSKY

KOVALSKY Take Kitty Away! Leave the information Alone!

kiwifarms.is
  12. Discovered during Kovalski's show this morning: https://www.minds.com/thomasdall (and already deleted by kitty)

I'll attach an archived screenshot of the entire page.

[​IMG]

Bonus! Art Explained by Kitty

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #373 DispatchCommit, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    DispatchCommit

DispatchCommit Stop stalking kitty! Take the archives away!

kiwifarms.is
  13. I don't follow Kittystyle but I saw that he molested his younger sister, when he was a minor, meaning that his actions (in the court of law) can be a traumatic underlining, this will lead to a therapist validation of the minor before trail. Key word minor, he is an adult at this time. Why not investigate a recent case of minor molestation? When you have an extremely outdated one report to you by an internet forum that has no personal connection to the victim/family or the perpetrator.

You guys aren't considering his sister that you claim to be worried about. Throwing her into a police integration and making her relive her traumatic experience to convict her brother, that she could of already done by herself with preparation . Opening a case without the victims knowledge is awful and ignorant. Do you guys have the name of the sister, have you been in contact with the sister? Do you know the feelings of the sister regarding her brother and the situation. From what I can see no. You ran with the molestation confession text messages and threw them at the police and screaming "PAEDOPHILE LOLO XD LOL"

I have no knowledge about Kittystyles nor do I care. But this isn't a "superhero" move to open a case. Unless they're evidence actual evidence of him molesting a child, physically touching a child as an adult adult adult, this is fucking stupid. I'm sorry if I missed some extra details with the sister and her relationship with the forum members or the relationship with her brother

Please explain to me why this is a a-okay thing to do.

• Autistic  x 7
    • Dumb  x 5
    •  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Shit was saying in his chat time to time, that his family cut all contacts to him because he molested his sister.
    Just because it seemed to upset him the most.
    But to think he actually did it and talked about it. The amount of stupidity is unreal.

• Agree Agree x 3
    VerhoTanko

VerhoTanko It doesn't matter.

kiwifarms.is
  15. His family cut all times with him for the molestation of his sister, and he was devastated by that. PERIOD. That should be case closed, that is his punishment losing his family, involving the police is unnecessary, harmful and disrespectful to the family. None of these people have connections to his family, meaning it is absolutely NONE of their business and they have no right to report something like that.

• Dumb  x 7
    • Disagree  x 6
    • Autistic  x 3
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Nah, pedos and child molesters should be chopped up and fed to pigs.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. Hey Kitty.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Sam Losco

Sam Losco Caveman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. He was a child when he molested a child. They're a difference. I wouldn't call him a Pedophile, he doesn't fit that definition until there are evidence of him fucking with a child as an adult.

• Dumb  x 4
    • Disagree  x 3
    • Deviant  x 3
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. Lol, I'm giving him a fair trail that's all. I'm annoyed at the forums for bring something like this up to the police, its an awful move that can damage the victim. His family knows about the ordeal, they CHOSE as a family not to involve the police. Report it to the police to ruin the family/victim even more, do not report it to be the "good guy"

• Dumb  x 7
    • Disagree  x 3
    • Deviant  x 3
    • Dislike  x 2
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.