Thomas Dall / Kittystyle - Danish schizophrenic, felon livestreaming 24/7 for weed money

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Does this guy hold the record for fastest lolcow to admit pedophilia after getting a KF thread? It hasn't even been a month lmao.
I always wonder if there's some kind of lolcow academy they all attend so when they get their thread, they know "oh yeah now is when I admit being a pedophile."

Emotional Prolapse

Cow Psychologist
kiwifarms.net
I always wonder if there's some kind of lolcow academy they all attend so when they get their thread, they know "oh yeah now is when I admit being a pedophile."
I think @Null just gives off some weird energy that makes lolcows self-destruct. He murdered two just last month. The real question is whether he's just really good at sniffing out lolcows that are about to implode, or if being noticed by our Dear Leader is actually what drives them to it. Further study is needed before we can reach any real conclusions.

Edit: don't miss this opportunity to call the next stream about this guy "KittyStyle likes it kiddy-style" :heart-empty:

Last edited:

KOVALSKY

Take Kitty Away! Leave the information Alone!
kiwifarms.net
So...this DanishPolice faggot is still screeching about muh shekels. What's up with that?
That's why we went our own way, I'm not selling my myself for an easy few bucks. PAEDOPHILES GTFO THE INTERNET!

Kitty egged null on does anyone have a clip of kitty threatening null? null as usual handled himself well with this exceptional schizocow possibly turned horrorcow if he's willing or capable. Word of god says kitty was 14 the girl was 6-8.
"Another cow rapes a kid." (allegedly) set to the tune of another one bites the dust.
@DispatchCommit got the clip of kitty going scorched earth on Null?

Last edited by a moderator:

Verbally Si

kiwifarms.net
I don't follow Kittystyle but I saw that he molested his younger sister, when he was a minor, meaning that his actions (in the court of law) can be a traumatic underlining, this will lead to a therapist validation of the minor before trail. Key word minor, he is an adult at this time. Why not investigate a recent case of minor molestation? When you have an extremely outdated one report to you by an internet forum that has no personal connection to the victim/family or the perpetrator.

You guys aren't considering his sister that you claim to be worried about. Throwing her into a police integration and making her relive her traumatic experience to convict her brother, that she could of already done by herself with preparation . Opening a case without the victims knowledge is awful and ignorant. Do you guys have the name of the sister, have you been in contact with the sister? Do you know the feelings of the sister regarding her brother and the situation. From what I can see no. You ran with the molestation confession text messages and threw them at the police and screaming "PAEDOPHILE LOLO XD LOL"

I have no knowledge about Kittystyles nor do I care. But this isn't a "superhero" move to open a case. Unless they're evidence actual evidence of him molesting a child, physically touching a child as an adult adult adult, this is fucking stupid. I'm sorry if I missed some extra details with the sister and her relationship with the forum members or the relationship with her brother

Please explain to me why this is a a-okay thing to do.

Verbally Si

kiwifarms.net
Shit was saying in his chat time to time, that his family cut all contacts to him because he molested his sister.
Just because it seemed to upset him the most.
But to think he actually did it and talked about it. The amount of stupidity is unreal.
His family cut all times with him for the molestation of his sister, and he was devastated by that. PERIOD. That should be case closed, that is his punishment losing his family, involving the police is unnecessary, harmful and disrespectful to the family. None of these people have connections to his family, meaning it is absolutely NONE of their business and they have no right to report something like that.

Beowulf

kiwifarms.net
His family cut all times with him for the molestation of his sister, and he was devastated by that. PERIOD. That should be case closed, that is his punishment losing his family, involving the police is unnecessary, harmful and disrespectful to the family. None of these people have connections to his family, meaning it is absolutely NONE of their business and they have no right to report something like that.
Nah, pedos and child molesters should be chopped up and fed to pigs.

Sam Losco

Caveman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't follow Kittystyle but I saw that he molested his younger sister, when he was a minor, meaning that his actions (in the court of law) can be a traumatic underlining, this will lead to a therapist validation of the minor before trail. Key word minor, he is an adult at this time. Why not investigate a recent case of minor molestation? When you have an extremely outdated one report to you by an internet forum that has no personal connection to the victim/family or the perpetrator.

You guys aren't considering his sister that you claim to be worried about. Throwing her into a police integration and making her relive her traumatic experience to convict her brother, that she could of already done by herself with preparation . Opening a case without the victims knowledge is awful and ignorant. Do you guys have the name of the sister, have you been in contact with the sister? Do you know the feelings of the sister regarding her brother and the situation. From what I can see no. You ran with the molestation confession text messages and threw them at the police and screaming "PAEDOPHILE LOLO XD LOL"

I have no knowledge about Kittystyles nor do I care. But this isn't a "superhero" move to open a case. Unless they're evidence actual evidence of him molesting a child, physically touching a child as an adult adult adult, this is fucking stupid. I'm sorry if I missed some extra details with the sister and her relationship with the forum members or the relationship with her brother

Please explain to me why this is a a-okay thing to do.
Hey Kitty.

Verbally Si

kiwifarms.net
Hey Kitty.
Lol, I'm giving him a fair trail that's all. I'm annoyed at the forums for bring something like this up to the police, its an awful move that can damage the victim. His family knows about the ordeal, they CHOSE as a family not to involve the police. Report it to the police to ruin the family/victim even more, do not report it to be the "good guy"

Tobias

Bloomer Boomer
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I'm giving him a fair trail that's all. I'm annoyed at the forums for bring something like this up to the police, its an awful move that can damage the victim. His family knows about the ordeal, they CHOSE as a family not to involve the police. Report it to the police to ruin the family/victim even more, do not report it to be the "good guy"
You keep saying he was a kid so its all K but you seem to miss the point that his sister would have been, at most, Seven Years Old when it happened.

There's no kids will be kids or since it wasn't reported its ok. He raped a child.

The thing about sick fucks like this is that it's never going to only be that one time. If you've done it once, you can and will typically do it again.

Verbally Si

kiwifarms.net
You keep saying he was a kid so its all K but you seem to miss the point that his sister would have been, at most, Seven Years Old when it happened.

There's no kids will be kids or since it wasn't reported its ok. He raped a child.
It isn't all k, I never said it was ok. It is obviously disgusting, but in the law he was a minor at the time, if it was reported when he was still a minor he would of been validated to decided if he should be trailed. Minor molestation isn't the same as molesting a child as an adult. I bet the family knew about the molestation when he was still a child, they decided not to involve the police and disconnect from him, which probably is the reasoning for his suicide attempts, meaning they are guilt there, somewhere. I don't think it's the place for strangers online that don't know the family of Kittystyles to report such a heavy matter.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino