Thomas Dall / Kittystyle - Danish schizophrenic, felon livestreaming 24/7 for weed money

pwincess fwuffypants

always napping
kiwifarms.net
Like to point out it's no coincidence he's chimping out while Mai Mercado is getting a big ol' donation from DanishPolice. This is all about him not getting his weed money.

Reactions: The Fool

Abominacione

tard cum fed gimp
kiwifarms.net
some context: SuperSusi87 is one of kitty's mods and internet fwends, she went on the DanishPolice channel saturday, they were having a drunk stream, main host Alex was coming on to her hard, he wanted to travel to europe and "date" her. susi being an attention whore doesnt mind getting shit on a bit for some visibility, so now they are in decent/good terms.
kitty just cant stand this betrayal, I recorded today's spergfest until i could, unfortunately it's missing the "WHY ARE YOU SHIT" stuff, i hope dispatch or somebody else is on the case.

ps: it heats up around the 50 minute mark, it gits GUD trust me.
notice how at 59:25 he accidentally mutes himself during one of his breakdowns, all that precious tard cum gone to waste:'(
https://www.bitchute.com/video/sLSCGiJijinW/

Last edited:

pwincess fwuffypants

always napping
kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy and persecution fantasies with a shitload of anger. A really lovely combination.

I couldn't tell whether Alex (host of DanishPolice) was serious or just doing his duty to entertain his viewers on stream by ironically flirting with Susi.

Last edited:
Reactions: KOVALSKY

pwincess fwuffypants

always napping
kiwifarms.net
As long as he has pot and it works, not likely to an hero. However, he goes through a LOT of weed and it looks like to me that the weed is starting to fail on him, he gets angry even when he's on it. When he's not high he's very unstable.

pwincess fwuffypants

always napping
kiwifarms.net
Kitty seems to have lost a camera or microphone or internet? He can't stream whatever the reason and he's begging in DanishPolice's channel for more money. But he's begging in the most autistic way.

Maybe if he spent a teeny less on weed and just a teeny bit on building some savings, he wouldn't have to beg his internet fwends? Or whatever the opposite of fwend is?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino