Thomas "Tom Z" Zarebczan - Odysee community manager, guntguard, "Tech support army veteran", Polish cryptosperg

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand any new fans that started following Ethan post-pillstream.
Maybe Tom and Ralph bonded over a mutual love of poo sniffing. This is the only explanation I can think of.
This has to be a cynical move in order to try to grow the platform. Which is incredibly stupid, imagine trying to hitch your wagon to Ethan fucking Ralph as if he's going to be what puts Odysee on the map.
It really is crazy that any platform (or individual) in their right mind would see Ralph as anything other than an absolute joke. People in the right wing grift-o sphere don't respect him, he has no mainstream exposure and his numbers are absolute shit. These platforms treat him like he is pewds bringings tens of thousands of viewers but in reality he can barely get into the triple digits without botting.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Just look at how quickly Tom "jiggytom" Zarebczan abandoned his principles for a chance to suck the gunt. Sad!

jun_3_lbry.png

Site (archive)

instythot

kiwifarms.net
It honestly makes me think he's a federal asset used by the government to destroy alt-tech sites.
More like a gift from God to middle managers in the CIA and FBI who would have had to spend precious budget on securing someone to scare desirable audiences away from alt-tech streaming if Ethan Ralph wasn't fat drunk retarding his way through their work at a breakneck pace all by himself

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Tom is a big fan of a recording artist called, I kid you not, "Citizen Cope".

jun_13_tom_reddit.png

Site (archive)

This is the album cover of the album he wants so badly:

jun_13_cope.jpg

On a wholly unrelated note, Tom took a big hit when the Koreans flagged LBC for review and caused its value to freefall, and posted this message:

jun_14_cope.png

Tweet (archive)

In response, all I have to say is...

jun_14_tom_edit.jpg

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand any new fans that started following Ethan post-pillstream.
tbf theres only a handful of them, im 90 percent sure his real viewership is 100 and less on main and 200 on chillstream. chillstream viewers are the ones banned so they mostly just use it as alt right facebook in the same way sports moms often group up to talk instead of watching a game. i think to them it just comes down to them not being able to find or fit in with more alt right spheres, with the gunt and co willing to defend any hypocritical behavior that doesnt hurt or offend them and pretend the fan in question is still based. you can pretend to be alt right while having a black gf who pegs you or a black bf in the ks sphere for example when youd be mocked or hounded in others.

Just look at how quickly Tom "jiggytom" Zarebczan abandoned his principles for a chance to suck the gunt. Sad!

View attachment 2240624

Site (archive)
>decentralized
On a wholly unrelated note, Tom took a big hit when the Koreans flagged LBC for review and caused its value to freefall, and posted this message:

jun_14_cope.png

Tweet (archive)

In response, all I have to say is...

jun_14_tom_edit.jpg
:story:get fucked you pos,bet you wish you didnt waste that window throwing money at the gunt like candy, try explaining that to your cuckoldress faggot.

edit money he used to further sink the value of your currency to leave you in the mess youre in tom

Last edited:

Slav Power

brain
kiwifarms.net
Found fellow user @Slav Power that can help us translate Polish. You can submit your autist-collected sources in Polish.

When searching, Tomasz = Thomas :semperfidelis:
Also the correct writing of the surname is Zarębczan. Dropping in an accent might help narrowing down searches. Also Tomek is a popular diminution of Tomasz.

EDIT: Just stumbled upon this page, according to it most of the people with that surname happen to be in Gronków. Frankly, I never heard it myself and looking it up only gives me results of a priest by the name of Władysław Marian Zarębczan. I wouldn't be surprised if this is an entire family of inbred twats from a village in the mountains that just so happens to have that surname.
1624227291879.png

Last edited: