Thorne Melcher / "Horny Thorney" / ExistentialEnso - CTO of a Scam Website, Pretend Journalist, Whiteknight of Rapist Laurelai Bailey, Hates Leftists, Guilt Tripping People After a "Suicide Attempt"

• DDoS is active again.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NEWS FLASH!!!!
The jig is up FOR REAL -- and Thorne blames Mandy.
5447.png
Is Thorne retarded or what? Would it kill him to phone the respective hospitals? Nah Thorne can't be that retarded; he thinks his paypigs are retarded enough to keep the donation going.

5447.png

As recently as 8 hours ago they were still pulling this song and dance:
5447.png

4737.png

df.png

Last edited:

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I start to wonder, did we ever have proof of her independent existence, or could she just as easily have been a sock representing a figment of Thorne's imagination?
There is at least one picture that the alleged Mandy took with Thorne. These things are, of course, easily faked.

Mandy appears to have DFE'd.
Thorne, also gone.
Tempting as it is to imagine a murder-suicide, this is not going to happen because the whole thing is a scam right from the start, and Thorne is the one behind it.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Mandy appears to have DFE'd.

View attachment 2309371

I start to wonder, did we ever have proof of her independent existence, or could she just as easily have been a sock representing a figment of Thorne's imagination?

Thorne, also gone.

View attachment 2309389
There is at least one picture that the alleged Mandy took with Thorne. These things are, of course, easily faked.

Tempting as it is to imagine a murder-suicide, this is not going to happen because the whole thing is a scam right from the start, and Thorne is the one behind it.
Mandy is back.
1.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 11.30.05 PM.png

He's back too.
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 11.32.47 PM.png

Last edited:

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So anyone who says that anyone else on Earth matters is somehow saying that Thorne does not matter?

What a greedy, grabby, abusive man.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, one way or the other it's all a Gofundme grift. The rest is just details. Luckily for us, pretty funny details.
And one of the funny details was that to keep up with appearances, the scheming Thorne harassed a stroke victim who just had a close brush with death (Zach Antolek's wife Heather). This piece of shit has no resemblance to a human being.

So anyone who says that anyone else on Earth matters is somehow saying that Thorne does not matter?
Yes this is his thought pattern. I wonder what kind of parenting would give humankind such gift as Thorne.

Green Room

For Satan and everything evil, right here.
kiwifarms.net
Mandy's name is the one on the GFM. Obviously the GFM is a scam. Even Thorne and Mandy are worried about this: they posted an update stating the funds are being used to pay 'for housing' - but the GFM description does not state this, states funds will only be used for 'surgery'. They did this after stating on twitter they spent (past tense, so they did a withdraw) money on their 'deliquent mortgage' (which i think is BS see below). I think they were hoping by disclosing they spent the funds on housing in an update, they were covered for withdrawing funds for a non-specified usage. But that's not the case. Now haters are reporting the GFM and even simps are calling them out. So now what's their plan? Throw Mandy under the bus. Because Mandy's name is the one on the GFM therefore she is the one who is withdrawing the funds. Thorne can claim to not have known. This is my hypothesis.

But what doesn't make sense to me is why they are having 'housing issues' / mortgage payment issues when Thorne's dad is so wealthy he just straight up bought a farm as a vanity project. And Thorne's allowed on it and to work it, thats what his YouTube is about. So Thorne's dad didn't just buy Thorne a house? I doubt it. And I doubt even more Thorne's dad would let him get in financial trouble on a mortgage. Ironically if he would've just kept his fucking mouth shut he could've pulled a Zoe Quinn and let his donors wonder forever what happened to the cash. But instead he had to make up these stories about getting surgery cancelled and he sucks so bad at it now even his fans are realizing somethings up.:popcorn:

GoFundMe archive: https://archive.md/4eCjC

Last edited:

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But what doesn't make sense to me is why they are having 'housing issues' / mortgage payment issues when Thorne's dad is so wealthy he just straight up bought a farm as a vanity project. And Thorne's allowed on it and to work it, thats what his YouTube is about. So Thorne's dad didn't just buy Thorne a house? I doubt it. And I doubt even more Thorne's dad would let him get in financial trouble on a mortgage. Ironically if he would've just kept his fucking mouth shut he could've pulled a Zoe Quinn and let his donors wonder forever what happened to the cash. But instead he had to make up these stories about getting surgery cancelled and he sucks so bad at it now even his fans are realizing somethings up.:popcorn:
It is strange that Thorne never mentions his parents, except in rare reminiscences. We know literally nothing about their roles in his present life; I don't even know he was the one who brought the farm (Thorne always claims that the farm is cheap and insinuates that it is himself who brought it, and that his family was "merely" upper middle class). We know more about Mandy's parents; we know more about Thorne's Japanese host mom.
Untitled.png

Anyway, the bristly piece of shit shows his true colors:
shit.png
Having someone probing their stories seems to strengthen their resolve to keep up with the lie. Thorne has a strong ego, like all spoiled children, and he cannot tolerate being outwitted.
And I start to think that Mandy talks a little too much like Thorne.

22152356626.png

23235.png

2q52356.png
So the song and dance must go on. Incidentally this is the reason that genital butchers absolutely must (well, should) meet the victim in person beforehand. Having a suicidal nut going 41% just after surgery is bad for business.

22152356626.png
This is not true. Nietzsche's falling off with Wagner was because of the latter's mounting religiosity, not his antisemitism. Nietzsche also felt piqued during the inauguration of The Bayreuth Festspielhaus, resentful that Wagner preferred the company of rich philistines and princelings (who, after all, footed the bill for Wagner's dream theatre) than an unparalleled intellectual genius like himself.

Last edited:

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hgdsfg.png

Thorne suspect he is on the spectrum, and he is full of empathy.
hgdsfg.png
"I was a child prodigy." Who wasn't? :story:

+ + + +
At the time I post this Thorne is having his not-so-happy birthday, especially with Mandy around. So give him your money:
Untitled1.png
If Throne has been "made to feel alone", it was solely by himself.

Untitled1.png

325623.png
How would a grown adult fail to save up money for a dinner with a special someone?

467.png

hgdsfg.png
Zzzz...

Thorne loves his Japanese host mom:
Mom.png
If someone else talks to him like that Thorne would spit at them: OF COURSE I'M SAD AND ANGRY THANK YOU VERY MUCH ARE YOU RETARDED OR WHAT!

+ + + +
Thorne got into a slapfight with some Daily Mail journo (archive of Substack article), because Thorne, an aggressive male with extremely severe, unchecked mental illnesses, would rather said journo be dead because he believes in the proverbial "sixth-grade biology":
325623.png

325623.png

From Thorne's substack:
325623.png

325623.png

Evidently Thorne thought he has the moral high ground, but other Twitterites beg to differ:
hgdsfg.png

+ + + +
Trump was a "bad knock-off Mussolini":
cdc.png

cdc.png

43346.png

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SRS is major surgery with a high rate of complications and this goof expects his followers to believe you call up and schedule it (or cancel it) like a hair appointment. Excuse me, you get your girlfriend to call up and schedule it.

"Hon, they have an opening Thursday at 2." "Can't. Birthday."
"There's this new clinic downtown, but you're just a smidge too fat."
"Ooo, they said they have a cancellation this afternoon." "Well, if we can get a ride from your mom."

I mean, I get that this is a dude who really, really wants to keep his dick, but this pretend surgery act is so stupid.

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2283714

View attachment 2283717

Surgery. It's finally THERE!
View attachment 2283736

Oops, fooled again!
View attachment 2283691

This time it is because he has a dream job that can't wait:
View attachment 2283693
I wonder what that prospective employer sees in Thorne. I bet it must be his great people skills, or his eagerness to sue his last boss.

View attachment 2283803

View attachment 2283696
So Mandy isn't a solo operation? If her family is involved they should have told her to give up already.

Mandy could, for instance, show these tweets to her family:
View attachment 2283710
View attachment 2283743
Yup, in case you wonder, there has been yet another surgical slot around 19th or the 20th, which fell through either because the clinic canceled or because Mandy's family "dropped the ball".

View attachment 2283766

Even though surgery is once again on the back burner, the e-begging must go on:
View attachment 2283705

Like his chaser MovieBob, Thorne have a strong faith in robots and automation, to the extent that he shames flash-and-blood human surgeons.
View attachment 2283751
You cannot algorithmize surgery, because the unexpected happens and you cannot program every possibility. All surgeons must master traditional, cut-em-wide-open techniques before they even begin training on machine-reliant techniques.

View attachment 2283729

View attachment 2283764

3 weeks of post-op recovery, tops! Anything longer is a waste of his life!
View attachment 2283789

View attachment 2283791

These days he's been popping benzos...
View attachment 2283771

... because he has a lot of "bad brain days":
View attachment 2283785

+ + + +
Alice, of Wonderland fame, is "trans coded":
View attachment 2283775

"as a Philosophy dropout myself..."
View attachment 2283713

Elon Musk:
View attachment 2283719

View attachment 2283778

fellas need a bit of financial expertise as I’m drowning in debt
I make $2345 on gofundme + welfare and my expenses are

rent $700
Bills $300
Xanax script $120
Food $150
Lawyers to sue Twitter accounts $8050

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fun with pretend mental illness:
Untitled.png
709.png
7324.png
If he dies now do Kiwi Farms score a combo hit?

Update on his lolsuit with Travelers Insurance Inc, his former employer who reportedly fired him because he failed to get his dick removed:
Untitled.png
I hope he did contact the lawyer himself rather than relying on Mandy.

Someone real-talks Mandy:
57.png

Another unrelated comment hit a nerve:
57.png

Only I have the right to tar a group of people with the same brush!
Untitled.png

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If he dies now do Kiwi Farms score a combo hit?
If he wants to die so much, there are many easy ways to do it.

Also yes, he's fucking white, he's basically a tech bro, he is enjoying white privilege, he should die. Hey, he chose the SJW ideology, and that's what it says. He should kill himself for being white, for great justice.