Thoughts about DSP's Psychology - Dr Fred Freud's Office

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Don't you lecture me

kiwifarms.net
And somehow, he's still richer than all of us.
Not at all. Yes, he has gained hundreds and thousands of dollars over the last decade and a half, but that doesn't make him rich when literally every cent of it has been pissed away on worthless crap. He straight up empties his bank account almost daily, not a single cent he's made over that time has actually been built up into "Wealth".

Dave IS broke, but it's entirely because of himself being such an idiot. This is how you don't get rich.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
And somehow, he's still richer than all of us.
Is he really though? Most of his money is in a form he can't get any return out of, like gin gacha and doordash. He's also regularly behind on his own bills (the real ones, not his everyday bills) and his bank account is almost always empty. Hell, he barely owns the Wahkahndo at all, with him still owing 100s of thousands on its principal.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
Is he really though? Most of his money is in a form he can't get any return out of, like gin gacha and doordash. He's also regularly behind on his own bills (the real ones, not his everyday bills) and his bank account is almost always empty. Hell, he barely owns the Wahkahndo at all, with him still owing 100s of thousands on its principal.
phil has a higher income than a lot of us. but he has zero savings.
he's too addicted and doesnt have any foresight or discipline to save.

Phil is just a shallow person who is just a product of his environment and state of the society he grew up in. Everything in the neolib West is now seen as performative and there is no intrinsic value to anything. This coupled the genetic aspect of it, by which I'm saying that he's dumb as shit, and you get a person who cannot see anything past the surface level and doesn't understand the deeper meaning behind anything. He is incapable of reaching a deeper understanding about something since he cannot understand the intrinsic, basic element behind anything.
I don't know if he is a consumer bugman due to nurture or if he is one due to the fact that he is so tremendously low IQ and intellectually lazy that he can't be anything else but that.

I wrote before how Phil can only consume because he is so lazy that he doesn't want to go through the process of having a hobby, when you start doing something you are always rudimentary at it,after a while you become more sophisticated and you want to learn more about what you are doing at a deeper level,maybe at some point create something of your own related to that hobby after you know enough about it,an example of this would be going to the gym having no clue as to what you are doing,then you start learning about how muscle is created,learning the intricacies regarding proper training,nutrition and adequate programming, and finally adding your own stuff to your workout program that you think it's better.

I don't Phil is capable of this since he is too low IQ or lazy to understand things on a deeper level(this nigga can't even do addition on his tips properly), he is hardstuck on being a consumer bugman because deeper thoughts are impossible for him,he lacks the sophistication for those things,I have met people IRL who are like that and I'm sure everyone else has,some people might be lazy consumers but they are also too stupid to understand the substrata of stuff so they are superficial like Phil. On top of that you need to add the fact that you need failure in order to perfect and in Phil's mind every failure is due to someone else's fault so it's not like he can get good at something if he never admits he makes mistakes in the first place.

Imagine living a life where you don't care about anything but getting dopamine hits and status symbols because you are too exceptional and lazy to want anything else, what a waste of a life.

Corpun

Keeper of the Kawaii Avatars
kiwifarms.net
This is going off his new rant on the shower and his general lack of any basic maintenance, as well as calling Pewdiepie of all people irrelevant and a loser.

Phil is insanely spiteful f anyone vaguely more successful and he knows everyone knows it. His own ego makes him think he is some sort of father figure to Felix and various other let's players and people who make gaming centered content in general. Because of this he believes there is some sort of payment he is owed by various people for allegedly being their inspiration, whether it be a shout out or (hypocritically) complaining how they steal from fans while having millions, despite Phil himself almost certainly being a multimillionaire at this point if he had fucking financial sense.

He also seems to project that everyone who hates him is just super jealous of his life and how he lives, yet I am a firm believer that this is all a lie and he knows it. He has no friends, he goes out once a week, wastes all the money het gets from wheelchairs and is increasingly toxic to everyone. He has no skills, marketable or otherwise, and constantly relies on everyone else for help while he never grows up from being a lazy manchild who whines all week long. I doubt even Khet is happy, if she ever was.

Now onto the point I wanted to make (reference video here) about Phil's very lack of home maintenance. This man has lived in a house for several years yet does not know the first thing to do when a water appliance isn't functioning right is to turn the water main off. What does he do instead? Brute force things as usual and probably make the situation worse by turning the valve until it's just about leaking, then leaves it be. He further complains about pricing for home maintenance, as if this is not a skill he could learn himself. Granted there are some things you need trained professionals for, but a lot of his complaints could easily be solved by learning how to use a fucking screw driver. He does no maintenance on his house and evidently expects someone else to do stuff for him all the time, because he has evidently been raised this way. The man did no fucking clean up on the second bathroom he owns, then acts inconvenienced when it is clogged. He buys paper plates in bulk, costing him God knows how much because he can't be assed to do dishes for a few minutes.

I fully expect for him to mess the shower up then complain when the repair bill is in the thousands, because he has no money dood! It's a scam! All they did was work on it for an hour and replace expensive parts! I could've done that myself! SNORT! Then go right back to begging to pay his new weekly plumber bills or something.

I sincerely hope Phil's parents snub him one last time and cut him out of the will.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
guys i have a wild theory, but hear me out

Phil is planning to die within the next 10 years. not in a suicidal way, but more like if he keeps living the way he does, their would be no other option but to die. look at his life style. completely sedentary life, eats like shit, he doesnt even take the time to shower every day, bad hygeine. makes 100k a year but pisses it all away on gambling. i wonder if their is some psychological basis for it?

the only sensible outcome for such a lifestyle is to die within the next 10 years. as an old man, he'll be geriatric as all hell.
edit: he's burning the candle at 4 ends somehow. but is their somewhere in his subconscious that wants this to happen?

Last edited:

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
Imagine living a life where you don't care about anything but getting dopamine hits and status symbols because you are too exceptional and lazy to want anything else, what a waste of a life.
I think a lot of it is his paranoia as well. He's so scared of any potential consequences that he doesn't want to risk doing anything else. He talks about wanting to do things but that he "doesn't have the money" and yet we know that the latter is bullshit. He's so scared of being recognised as "the guy" in public that he no showed a 341 meeting for the bankruptcy that was so important to him.